Here HE Is.........The Guy

You Are the One

Yoona’s POV

“Miss me Missy?” the guy said.

“W-what are y-you d-do…….doing here?” I asked.

“Visiting you” he replied.

“How come you know my house?” I asked with an angry voice.

“Wow! How brave you are. Just because you are on your place you are like this?” he asked smirking.

“Yah!! I’m asking you. How did you know my house? Are you a stalker or something?” I asked again shouting.

“Of course not!! I’m not a stalker. I just follow you that night!!” he shouted too.

“What do you called a person following someone? Stalking isn’t it?” I said.

“Hey, that is only FOLLOWING, not STALKING” he said. Suddenly Halmeoni came.

“Yoona, who’s that?”she asked.

End of POV

Guy’s POV

We are talking or you can say arguing when a old woman came.

“Yoona, who’s that?” she asked. So, the name of this girl is Yoona.

“Ah…….halmeoni…..he is….som….” I cut her sentences.

“Gud evening halmeoni” I greeted her.

“I’m Yoona’s friend” Isaid. And then she looks at e giving me What-are-you-talking-about look. I just smile.

“Oh! Is that so? If you are her friend, why are the two of you are still here? Go inside the house” she said to me.

“Yoona, go inside now” she command this Yoona girl.

Yoona just look at me and went to the door. I just follow her and we sit to the couch. Their house is nice. It so good to be here. I feel comfortable. Comfortable? Eh?

“So?” Yoona start the conversation.

“I just came here about my option for you” I said.

“Oh about that”

“Yes, about that. This is the 7th day but you cannot pay. So you are going to do what we have discussed” I explained to her.

“Is there another option?” she asked.

“Again?” I asked her. She nodded her head.

“There is no other option. And because you didn’t pay on time, you are going to help me” I said to her.

“What if I don’t” she said. I just smirk.

End of POV

Yoona’s POV

“What if I don’t” I said to him but he just smirked. What is he planning? And then I he placed a small envelop on the table.

“What is this?” I asked.

“Look at it” he command. I took the envelop and open it. When I look at it, it was a picture of me and Taecyeon oppa when he is trying to remove the dirt on my eye. But when you look on to it, you will misunderstand. I look at him.

“I will give that picture to your friends if you will not help me” he said to with a serious face.

“Is this a blackmail?” I asked him while glaring.

“Yes, it is” he answered.

“But we’re not doing anything. He just trying to help me” I said to him with a soft voice.

“But still, it can ruin you to your friends” he said.

“Your so rude!!” I shouted.

“I know” he said.

“So are you going to help me?” he asked.

“What else, of course Yes!!!” I said with an angry voice. I didn’t hesitate to say yes because I don’t want to ruin my relationship with my friends.

“But I have a condition. You will not say to them about this. i don’t want to ruin my friendship to them” I said.

End of POV

Guy’s POV

“But I have a condition. You will not say to them about this. i don’t want to ruin my friendship to them” she said with a sad face.

“Ok, I will” I said to her.

“By the way, may I asked why you cannot pay me but you have a big house and there are also maids?” I asked.

“As you said, this is only a house and not a home. I don’t have much money but my umma have” she said. What is he talking about? I don’t understand. But I don’t ant to ask her, we are still stranger.

“So, do you want to introduce yourself to your boss?” I asked to her.

“What the!! What are you talking about? What boss? Are you insane?” she asked with a weird expression.

“Hey, can you please stop questioning. Of course from now on you are my slave” I said. But then she threw a pillow on me.

“I’m not your slave, I’m just helping you” she said.

“That is the same. If you didn’t follow my orders, goodbye to your friends” I said.

“Go, introduce” I added.

“ahhh, I forgot. I already know your name. you are Yoona. Mean Yoona. Yoona Mean. Mean Yoona, I’m Donghae….” She cut y sentence.

“Rude Donghae, Donghae Rude…..”

“Yoona Mean, Mean Yoona”

“Rude Donghae”

“Mean Yoona” we are just shouting at each other.

End of POV