Chapter 1

You Are the One

Yoona’s POV

Hi, my name Yoona. “Yoona, faster. We need to attend the mass!!!!” shouted one of my friends, Yuri. “Ok,just wait…” Today is Dec. 24 and we will go to the church to attend mass. Oh, I have to go.

 “Did you wait too long?” I ask to my friends. “Ahh, not too long, but we have to go now before we get late to the last mass” Jessica said. “C’mon, let’s walk. The church is so near here” said Taecyeon. “uhmm, Yoona, can we just use your mom’s car to go to the church?” ask Yuri. “Yuri, your laziness is attacking you again” said Minho. “Yahhh!!” said Yuri and hits her boyfriends shoulder because of what he said. “Yeah,that’s true” said Tiffany. “Stop it unnie!!! Yoona pls…(pout)” Yuri plead. “But Yuri unnie, I and my mom had an arguement again so she punishes me. But I don’t know my punishment. I don’t want to talk to her rigth now” I explain to my friends with sad eyes. “ohh, I’m so sorry” said Yuri. “It’s ok” I replied. “So, are you ok now?” asked Taecyeon with concerned eyes. W started to walk while talking. “Yes. I’m ok oppa. Don’t worry about me” I said. “Don’t be sad. We are always here beside you. Right guys?” said Tiffany while caressing Yoona’s back. “Thank you so much unnies, oppas..hehehe” I said. “That’s better. Just smile” said Siwon. We walk to go to the church. They are couple except for me. But there are so many men that approaches me and want me to be their girl but I just refuse them.

-Church-

We are in the church and looking for seat. We found in the middle and sit together. The mass started. Looked at them,we are in the middle of the mass but they are still lovey dovey. I’m so happy if I’m with them. They always make me smile, protect me and cheered me up if I’m down. But inside me, I’m not complete. I’m looking for someone, my first love. I’m waiting for him.

“Are you happy?” asked Sica unnie to me. “Huh?” I asked. “Because this is your first time again to  finish the midnight mass!!??” Taecyeon oppa said. “ Ahh..yes I’m happy” I replied. “Isn’t the day that he left is also today?” asked Fany unnie. “Yes” I replied with sad eyes. “This is your chance to ask wish because you completed the midnight mass. They said if someone completes it, you can wish and it will come true” said Siwon oppa with a sparkling eye. “Yes…..That’s true!!!” shouted Minho oppa. All people turned their head to us and we just bow our heads because of embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just a short chapter......sorry for my update and for my wrong grammar....