Flashback 1

You Are the One

Chapter 2 Flashback

10 years ago (Dec. 23)

DING DONG DING DONG

I went to the gate and open it. I smile up to ear, Taec oppa and Ddong oppa are there. I forgot what his true name is. I’m only 8 years old that time and they are 9 years old. They are my best friend. We are new neighbor and I became friend with them. But they didn’t know that I have a crush on Ddong. Hehehe.. I’m just 8 but I have a crush already.

“Let’s play Yoonie” said Taec oppa.

“Where?” I asked.

“In the park” said Ddong oppa. There is park in our village and near in our house. We went their just walking or biking.

“Ok. But I have to ask my umma. UMMAAA!!!! We will go to the park” I shouted.

“Ok honey. But be careful” said umma. “Let’s go?” I asked to them. “Let’s go” they said. We went to the park and while walking we are talking and laughing. We arrived in the park and sit in the bench.

I’m in the middle. We buy some food and eat it. While eating I found a sparkling thing in the ground. I went there and I found that it is a ring. I pick it up and went back to Ddong and Taec oppa.

“What did you do there?” asked Taec oppa. “I found something (open her palm)” I said to them. “Ring?” they asked. “Yes….What do you think of this? Food? Then try to chew this!!!! Can you?” I joke. They looked to me.

“Ok. This is a ring. And I have an idea what we are going to play” I said to them.

“What are we going to play then?” Ddong asked.

“Can you see this ring? We will go to get married” I explained to them.

“Ok, that’s great!” said Taec oppa.

“Let’s play now” exclaimed Ddong oppa and giggle. We went in beneath the trees and deciding who should get married. “I should the one to get married first!!” said Taec.

“No. it should be me!!” said Jae.

“NO!!!! Me first”

“NO!! Me…”

“No…..me”

“NO!!! Me…”

I’m just watching them and got annoyed.

“HEY!!!! Shut up you two!!!!” I shouted to them. They became quiet and looked at me.

“Who wants to get married first?” I asked to them. They raised their hand and looked at each other with piercing eyes.

“So, what if you two marry each other so that it’s fair. And me, I will be the priest” I suggested with an annoyed looked. They looked again with each other.

“Ok, you win” said Taec oppa to Jae.

“Yes!!”said Ddong oppa. We started the wedding play.

“You, blah, blah, blah” said Taec (A/N: I don’t know what they are saying)

“yes” answered Ddong oppa and looked at me.

“You, blah, blah, blah, blah…” said Taec oppa again.

“Yes father” I answered. Ddong oppa put the ring on my finger. It’s only one ring so I didn’t put ring on his finger.

“You may now kiss the bride” said Taec with irritated looked. Ddong oppa kiss me on the right cheek and I blush. But then Taec oppa kissed my left cheek. He smiled and said

“I’m the next!!!”

“Let’s play another game” I said.

“What?” he exclaimed.

“Let’s play another game, ‘coz it’s boring” I said. Ddong oppa just laughed and dragged me to the swing while Taec oppa shouted and said “You two!!! You cheated…..AHHHHHH….. comeback here….”.

“Taec, just come here and let’s swing this girl….” said Ddong oppa.

“Aishhh. You two…” Taec oppa said.

We are just laughing and watching Taec oppa. I sit on one swing and then Taec oppa on the other. Ddong oppa start to push me. At first, he pushes me slowly, but then he started to get fast. I’m getting scared and nervous.

“Yahhh,,Yoonie, look at your facial expression . hahahahah….” said Taec oppa while laughing. i started to get panicked but Ddong oppa is pushes me so fast. So I shout as loud as I can.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!! Oppa,pls stop!!!” I shouted. They are just laughing and then Ddong oppa stop pushing my swing.

“Hahahaha. You’re so funny Yoonie!!” said Ddong.

“And your voice, you shout like a dolphin.hahaha…” said Taec oppa.

“Shut up.I hate the two of you” I said and frown.

“Ok, we’re sorry” said Taec with a guilty face.

“That’s ok. But don’t you ever do that again. OK?” I said to them.

“Your wish is our command, our one and only beautiful princess” they both said in unision.

I smile "WOW!!! Where did you get those lines?” I asked to them with joke.

“Ah, that lines. We just pick it up in the street” Ddong oppa joke.

“Who taught you that?” I asked to them.

“Secret!” said Taec oppa.

“Whatever!! BTW, let’s attend the midnight mass. This will be our 8 night attending the mass and tomorrow will be our 9th day. So don’t forget, ok?” I remind them.

“ ok” they said.