CHAPTER 20

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

NAYEON'S POV

It's been days since Chaeng had been admitted, she'll be discharge soon. We spent our time staying at her room. Everything was going steady for everyone.

MN : "Okay everyone time to go back on your works."

SN : "Ehhhh you just want Chaeng on your own."

TY : "Unnie lets  go, let them have their time alone."

JY : "Hahaha right let them, but don't do things to hard okay? You might broke your arms again."

MN : "Pabo... What are you talking about."

JY : "Ehhhhh? I'm just saying that if your going to hug her. Don't squish so hard."

CY : "Hahahaha arraso hyung."

MM : "I'm going first I have a shoot this afternoon."

DH : "I'll walk Momoring out. I'll see you guys."

TY : "We're leaving too."

NY : "Jeong lets go."

JY : "Coming babe."

JH : "Okay Minari if you need anything text me or sadness unnie okay?"

MN : "We will unnie thank you!"

All of us went down stairs at the same time. Dahyun walked Momo to the parking lot. Tzuyu and Sana went home and Jihyo went back to her office. I was left with Jeong.

JY : "Babe I have nothing to do, what to hang at my office for the meantime?"

NY : "Hmmm okay, I'll just go upstairs later."

We headed to her office she had this lounge inside where she used to sleep whenever she doesn't go home, but ever since I live with her she make sure to go home everyday. She had our picture displayed in her desk and as usual she keeps a box of Lego in her office.

*Knock*Knock*

(If you haven't notice yet Ji-eun is IU real name        

(If you haven't notice yet Ji-eun is IU real name "Lee Ji-eun" Hahaha 😁)

JY : "Omo Ji-eun unnie! What are you doing here?"

JE : "Ohh sorry I didn't thought you have someone with  you."

JY : "It's okay this is Im Nayeon my girlfriend."

JE : "Girlfriend? What happened to telling your unnie first?"

JY : "Hahaha that's not a problem, Nayeon-ssi this is Ji-eun unnie she's a friend of mine."

NY : "Pleased to meet you."

JE : "Same here."

JY : "So unnie what bought you here?"

JE : "I came here to visit Chaeng but I thought of dropping by your office."

JY : "Ohhh she's on room ** on 4th floor."

JE : "Arraso...."

JY : "Unnie hold on I need to go to the rest room."

Jeong left, the room was filled with silence when Ji-eun stood up and closed the door.

JE : "So you're the girlfriend?"

NY : "Hmm yes."

JE : "I wanted to talk to you for a long time now."

NY : "Huh?"

JE : "Even if she didn't mention you to me, I know everything. Even your heart condition. What do you plan to do?"

NY : "What are you saying? Just get to the point."

JE : "I know that only surgery can help you, what's your plan if the surgery fail? What if you die? Have you ever thought about that? I know Jeong loves you but think about it for a moment. What will happen to Jeong if you die? She's going to fall in despair, I'm have nothing against you guys. I'm just thinking of what will happen if you die. Jeong will not be able to handle that. Don't you think it's better for her to have someone who can grow old with her?"

NY : "Who do you think you are to say those things? Your not even sure of what's going to happen."

JE : "That's the point anything can happen. Think about it carefully, would you really like her to undergo those crappy feelings?"

NY : "Sorry I do respects everyone's suggestion but I'm not going to leave her."

[Door opens]        

[Door opens]

JY : "Why did you close the door?"

JE : "Oh there's to many people walking outside."

JY : "Arraso."

JE : "Then I'm going now. See you Jeong, and nice to meet you Ms. Im."

NY : "Same to you."

My blood was boiling because of what she said, I can't believe that beautiful face is hiding something hideous inside. (Sorry IU, I love you)

JY : "Babe lets go it's almost time for your check up."

NY : "Arraso babe."

We headed to my room and finished the check up. We went home, the things she said never left my mind. It kept me busy thinking of what could have, could been. One thing I'm sure that I'm going to make it, Jeong and I will have a long time to live together.

[A week after]

JEONGYEON'S POV

Today has been a really busy day, winter is already here and the days seems gloomy.

*Beep*Beep*

Nayeon's beeper was vibrating. I hurried down stairs as I make a phone call.

*Outgoing call : Park Jihyo*

JY : "Jihyo-ah! Is your beeper vibrating too?"

JH : "J-jeong where's unnie?"

JY : "She's at home, I'm on my way there. Send an ambulance."

JH : "Jeong please you need to hurry up."

JY : "I will, don't worry. I'll call you once I get to her."

I hopped in my motorcycle and drove faster than normal. I didn't care about the stop lights. I just want to see her soon. I parked my motor in front of the building and run to the elevator. I was sweating even it was cold outside. When I open the door I saw Nayeon cramped on the floor holding her heart.

When I open the door I saw Nayeon cramped on the floor holding her heart        

JY : "Babe?! I'm here. Are you okay?"

NY : "Jeong it hurts."

JY : "It's going to be alright." I picked her up on the floor and carried her down stairs. The moment we got there the ambulance was already waiting.

JY : "Vitals!!"

NURSE  : "Doc her heart beat is dropping."

JY : "Epinephrine!"

NURSE : "But Dr. Yoo?"

JY : "Give it to me!"

The nurse handed me one epinephrine, it was the only way that she can make it.

JY : "Hey babe, it's going to hurt a little okay. Giving shot in 3...2...1..."

JY : "Vitals!?"

NURSE : "Heart beat increasing doc."

JY : "ETA to the hospital?"

DRIVER : "5 minutes Dr. Yoo."

JY : "Hey babe were almost there. Don't close your eyes okay?"

She nodded back at me, I held tightly us I pray "God not know." We arrived in the emergency room Jihyo and Mina was already there.

JY "Where's Dr. Kim?"

DH : "I'm here hyung, what happened?"

JY : "I just saw her laying in the floor, I already gave her epinephrine. Her heart beat is increasing."

DH : "Arraso Dr. Yoo, I'll check her up. You can wait here."

Dahyun went inside her room. Mina and Jihyo was crying, I didn't want to cry in front of everyone.

JY : "Jihyo-ah, Mina-ah she's going to make it. She's strong." I tried to assure them even if I myself wasn't sure. 

DH : "Dr. Yoo we'll need to do a emergency surgery on her, she needs a heart support."

JY : "Arraso, I'm going to prepare everything get her ready."

JH : "J-jeong please help her."

MN : "Jeong please."

JY : "I'm going to bring her back okay? So you two better stop crying. I'm going."

I run to the operating room and prepared everything. They arrived afterwards and we started the operation. It took as 4 hours to finish it. When I came out of the OR everyone was there.

CY : "Hyung?" She said while holding Mina.

JY : "She's stable now."

SN : "You heard that Jihyo-ah, stop crying she's okay now."

MM : "Jihyo, Mina she's going to be alright."

DH : "Where going to move her on her room, she'll be awake tomorrow. Everyone can rest. Specially you Jeong."

JY : "I'm not going anywhere."

CY : "Hyung..."

JY : "I said I'm not going anywhere."

DH : "Arraso. We don't need to argue about this, just let her stay. Chaeng can you take Mina and Jihyo home?"

JH : "But.."

TY : "Dr. Park you need to rest, she's fine."

Everyone left, I was waiting for the nurse to transfer her to her room. When Dahyun came over me.

DH : "Hyung you know you can cry right?"

JY : "I'm not going too."

DH : "Stop pretending, I know you're breaking right now."

JY : "Dahyun-ah how couldn't I? I was scared when I saw her. I didn't know what to do, I was shaking. I don't know what will I do with out her."

DH : "Hyung you did a great job she's okay, she'll be fine."

JY : "I hope so."

We transferred her to the room, she was still sleeping. I hate how she have this IV's on her. I'm sure she's hurting right now because of those stitches. I wish it was me instead of her. I wish I was the one laying in there.  

---