CHAPTER 11

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

DAHYUN'S POV 

The festival is a few days from now. Momo and I have been practicing every after lunch since both of us are busy.

DH : "Ms. Im!" 

I saw Nayeon waiting for the elevator.

NY : "Dr. Kim anyeong! How are you?"

DH : "Ohh I'm good aren't you early?"

NY : "I wanted to spend my time alone."

DH : "Ehhh?"

Then I remember that Dr. Park wants to introduce her to the others. 

DH : "Ms. Im just come with me."

NY : "Where?"

DH : "To the cafeteria I'm having lunch with your sisters."

NY : "That's okay, I'm not really hungry."

DH : "Arraso, hmm what a waste I thought you wanted to see Jeong. I'll see you later then."

NY : "Hmmm Dr. Kim I felt a little hungry I should go."

DH : "Nayeon-ssi you're easy to read haha."

NY : "Shhhh haha it's not like that."

After convincing Nayeon we headed to the cafeteria where everyone was already gathered expect Jeong and Tzuyu.

NY : "I thought Dr. Yoo is here?" She whispered to me.

MN : "Unnie we can hear you."

JH : "So you decided to have lunch with us just because that ostrich will be here?"

NY : "Ani, of course I wanted to see the two of you."

JH : "Arraso."

DH : "Oh Ms. Im this is Hirai Momo and Minatozaki Sana they're friends with us."

NY : "Anyeong I'm Im Nayeon. I'm a close friend of Jihyo and Mina."

MN : "Unnie you don't have to lie we told them about you."

SN : "Nice to meet you Ms. Im, it's an honor."

MM : "Thank you for gracing us with your presence."

NY : "Ehhhh? Why so formal? I watch  the two of you."

JH : "Unnie loves to watch the TV."

DH : "Finally someone who can recognize you two without introducing yourselves haha."

NY : "Come on since you're friends with my sisters you can just feel free to treat me as you like. I'm not special."

SN : "Arraso Nayeon."

NY : "Momo-ssi I always like how you dance, you're really amazing."

MM : "Thank you :)"

JY : "Is there any party? Why is everyone so loud?"

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu came at the same time. 

DH : "Oh hyung it's not that. It's just your wife is here."

NY : "Dr. Kim!"

DH : "Haha sorry Nayeon-ssi."

JY : "Aren't you early today?"

NY : "I just happened to arrive early."

JY : "Oh I almost forgot. Nayeon this is Dr. Chou Tzuyu."

NY : "What a beauty. Anyeong Dr. Chou."

SN : "She is right? Haha."

TY : "Pleasure to finally meet you Ms. Im."

NY : "Don't treat me differently from others. We're all friends now :)"

TY : "Arraso. Thank you for taking care of hyung."

JY : "Yah Tzuyu-yah!"

JH : "Ehhhhh? Are you making unnie work for you?"

JY : "Ani it's nothing like that."

NY : "HAHAHAHA."

MM : "Ms. Im are you okay?"

NY : "Haha I am. I'm just happy to see these guys arguing like kids."

MN : "There usually like that unnie. Let's start eating I need to go back to work."

EVERYONE : "Arraso."

Everyone started to eat, all of them were having a good time while Mina is quite and looked like she's not in a good mood and Nayeon-ssi is clinging to Jeong. After eating everyone left, Jeong went with Nayeon. Tzuyu then walked Sana to her car while Mina and Jihyo went back to their office.

DH : "Ms. Hirai you want to practice?"

MM : "Hmm don't you have a appointment with Ms. Im?"

DH : "It's not until later, she always do things before she comes to my office beside Jeong is keeping her company."

MM : "Ahhh arraso. Let's practice a little today."

We then headed to the music room.

DH : "Oh Momoring I'll be back I'm just going to get something."

MM : "Okay."

I went outside and returned with Bona on my back. Bona was holding a bouquet of flowers.

DH, BN : "Surprise :)"

MM : "Omo be careful you two."

BN : "Momo unnie! Here." She handed the flower to Momo.

MM : "What is this for?"

BN : "To thank you for playing with Bona."

DH : "As you can see Bona-ssi will be going home after the festival."

Momo started to shed a tear.

BN : "Unnie why are you crying?"

MM : "Unnie is just happy for Bona-yah but I'm sad that I won't see you here anymore."

BN : "Unnie don't cry, I'll visit you anytime and Dr. Kim made another promise to me."

MM : "Promise?"

BN : "She said she'll take care of you, so don't cry unnie you'll still have Dr. Kim as your playmate."

DH : "I did made a promise to Bona-ssi. Don't cry Momoring will visit Bona in here house ."

BN : "Dr. Kim is right mommy said you can go to my house anytime."

Bona hugged Momo while she cried. Momo's really a cry baby she cries when she's sad and even when she's happy. 

MM : "Arraso, unnies will visit Bona-yah. Make a lot of friends okay?"

BN : "Of course unnie. I'll be watching you every time."

MM : "Thank you Bona-yah."

BN : "You should start practicing unnie I'll watch you at the festival."

We started practicing Momo and Bona sung and it felt that time was just passing by. I never really thought about it Momo's really beautiful even without those make ups and even on casual clothes. I started paying more attention to her without me noticing it sooner.

JEONGYEON'S POV

After lunch Nayeon and I boarded the same elevator and went off the same floor        

After lunch Nayeon and I boarded the same elevator and went off the same floor. The roof top.

NY : "Excuse me Dr. Yoo are you perhaps following me?"

JY : "Sorry to say but I'm not." I then showed her my keys.

NY : "Ehhhh? I've been coming here for a while now."

JY : "I know I've been watching you for a while too."

NY : "Dr. Yoo are you stalking me?"

JY : "For your information I've been coming here since I started working here and then one day you  just showed up. Did you think that I was just passing by when you collapsed last time?"

NY : "If you've been seeing me for a while now why didn't you just talked to me?"

JY : "Well Ms. Im you looked like you were happy in your little world painting and dancing around haha."

NY : "You saw me dancing?"

JY : "I saw everything haha."

She suddenly became quite, she looked embarrassed.

JY : "Haha don't worry I'm not going to tell your little secret. Gaja! or do you want to go back? I'll be glad to have the roof top on my own."

NY : "Ani."

We sat beside each other the weather was a bit gloomy though it felt good. She took out her sketch book and started to draw something. I felt the wind blow pass us, I then closed my eyes.

NY : "Say Dr. Yoo why didn't you talk to me before?"

JY : "I already told you, I did't want to ruin your own world."

NY : "How long have you been staying here?"

JY : "I usually take my breaks and free time here. It's quiet and I felt the same thing as you did. I felt I had my own world here."

NY : "You could just ask me to leave, I'm sorry to ruin your free time here. I never thought someone else is using this."

  JY : "It's fine, at first I was annoyed. Sometimes you're quite sometimes you just start to dance and sings out of nowhere but at time goes by I felt something else."

NY : "What?"

JY : "As time went by, it became our world. I didn't realized at first but after sometimes your songs suddenly  became music to my ears. That's when I thought to let you be, it was nice having our own world after all."

Pabo-yah Yoo Jeongyeon. I just went and said what I was thinking she's probably thinks that I love her. 

JY : "Gaja! Time to head back. Go to your room okay? I'll come pick you after work. See you later."

With embarrassment I just run inside and didn't wait for her. I was running my mouth the whole time and said my honest feelings I shouldn't told her those things. Pabo!

NAYEON'S POV

I never thought that someone else was using the roof top and to make things worse it was Jeong        

I never thought that someone else was using the roof top and to make things worse it was Jeong. I did everything without worries cause all this time I thought I was alone. She looks like she's sleepy.

NY : "Say Dr. Yoo why didn't you talk to me before?"

JY : "I already told you, I did't want to ruin your own world."

.........

JY : "It's fine, at first I was annoyed. Sometimes you're quite sometimes you just start to dance and sings out of nowhere but at time goes by I felt something else."

NY : "What?"

JY : "As time went by, it became our world. I didn't realized at first but after sometime your songs suddenly became music to my ears. That's when I thought to let you be it was nice having our own world after all."

Ehhhh? What is this she saying all of a sudden? Our own world? Is she confessing to me? Sometimes I can't understand her. She always make me believe she doesn't care about anything but she do this thing that take me by surprise.

JY : "Gaja! Time to head back. Go to your room okay? I'll come pick you after work. See you later."

Yah! She just left me here, I didn't had the chance to ask her to explain to me more. Although I was surprised by what she said I'm really happy right now. What is this I'm feeling? I never felt this way before but it seems like I'm craving more and more of her attention. I can't be like this.

--