CHAPTER 13.1

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

The day of the Festival Part 1

DAHYUN'S POV

Momo and I decided to have one last practice this morning before we do the show later this day. We plan to meet in the music room in the pediatrics ward. 

When I arrived I saw Momo and Bona sleeping in the corner of the room. The two of them were cuddled up, I put a blanket in top of them. Momo who was sitting right below the window was being hit by the sun light. She looks like she just came down from heaven.

I sat in the piano and tried playing as low as I can        

I sat in the piano and tried playing as low as I can. The cold breeze from the open window made everything calm. I played and played as I stares at Momo's sleeping face then Bona woke up.

DH : "Oh mianhe Bona-ssi, did Dr. Kim wake you up?" I said in my low voice.

BN : "Good morning Dr. Kim." She said with her eyes half close.

I held her up and tap her back as I sway her around.

DH : "You can sleep a little bit more Bona-ssi."

BN : "I want to sing now Dr. Kim."

DH : "Arraso but we'll try to sing quietly so you're Momo unnie can rest more."

BN : "Okay, when Momo unnie arrived she was really tired. She said she's been practicing a lot so she won't disappoint you but I told her Dr. Kim is not like that. That's why we took a little nap."

DH : "Ahhh don't worry I'll talk to your Momo unnie, I'll make sure she won't feel any pressure. We will do are best for our Bona-ssi :)"

We started to sing together. It was Bona who linked our paths, she was the one who made the two of us closer. Her love for Momo is the reason why she is sleeping in that corner. Maybe she'll stop coming here after Bona go home but I will always cherish this days in my heart. 

MM : "Uhm."

Momo started waking up. 

DH : "Ohayo Ms. Hirai."

MM : "Sorry Dr. Kim, you should've woke me up so we could've practice earlier."

DH : "It's fine I don't think we need to practice anymore, lets just play with Bona-ssi."

MM : "Ehhhh? What about the festival?"

BN : "Momo unnie I'm sure you'll do great."

DH : "Me too! It's the great Hirai Momo after all. Beside once you put your heart in to it I'm sure it will turn out amazing."

MM : "Hmm arraso, I'll give my best for Bona-ssi then."

The three of us started to sing and play together. My morning never felt this warm before. Thinking of losing this two precious people broke my heart but I was happy that I got to know and keep our memories forever with me. I'll probably see Momo less now that she has no one to visit anymore.

TZUYU'S POV

While I was on my way to the parking lot. I notice this huge crowd and press outside the Hospital. Somebody might told the media that Momo and Sana unnie will be participating in this years festival.

I was in the entrance when one of the press run towards me and rest of them following him.

REPORTER 1 : "Dr. Chou?"

TY :        

TY : "Hmm yes?"

REPORTER 2 : "Can you give us a statement regarding your relationship with Minatozaki Sana?"

TY : "What are you saying??"

REPORTER 1 : "Her agency already released the statement confirming your relationship with her."

REPORTER 3 : "How long have you two been dating?"

I couldn't answer there questions. I was confuse and was a little bit annoyed with everyone gathering around me. Then Sana's Manager came.

SM : "Okay leave Dr. Chou alone we already gave our statements. Give her, her privacy or will file a case against you all."

Everyone walked away from us. We made it inside the hospital.

TY "Unnie what are you doing here? Is Sana-chan already here?"

SM : "She's on her way, I'm here to explain everything to you."

TY : "Yeah what was all of that?"

SM : "As you can see we released a statement that you and Sana are officially dating."

TY : "Ehhhhh?"

SM : "I know, I'm sorry if we didn't inform you sooner but Sana insisted that she'll be the one to tell you. She called me last night asking me to release that statement. As she tried to convince me I realized she was right. You're one of the top surgeon of this country with that no one will bash Sana. I wanted to release the statement after we have a talk about it but Sana said she will talk to you herself and just go on release the statement."

"I know we're asking to much from you Dr. Chou but this is the only way that the issue regarding her dating will end. If you can just play along?"

TY : "Ahh okay, I'll just talk to Sana unnie once she got here. you can leave now unnie. Don't worry about it."

Her manager then left, I couldn't believe she'll just go ahead and say that we're dating. She never once thought about how would I feel. 

My morning was not that busy compared to the other days. I should go to the auditorium to help Jihyo unnie. As I was walking to the auditorium everyone that I pass by says congratulation to me.

JH : "Ohhh here comes Minatozaki's girlfriend." She was standing in the stage checking the decors.

MN : "Tzuyu-ah you didn't tell us you're two are dating."

TY : "Haha I didn't knew too."

MN : "Ehhh? Then whats the truth?"

TY : "It's kind of complicated I need to talk to her first."

JH : "It's not that surprising though. Seeing the two of you everyday like that given that kind of vibe since the beginning."

TY : "I didn't know that we looked like that."

MN : "Well it's true. We're happy for the both of you.  Congrats Dr. Chou :)"

I just smiled back at them. I wanted to get this over with. 

JH : "You'll make everyone sad Dr. Chou."

TY : "Pardon?"

MN : "You know everyone here treat you as one of the three bachelors in SMC along with Jeong and Dahyun."

JH : "But I'm sure they're all happy for you, you're dating Minatozaki Sana after all."

MN : "I wonder how will they take it if Dahyun and Jeongyeon were in a relationship to."

TY : "Haha it won't be far unnies."

JH : "Yah! I'm okay with Dahyun and Momo but Jeongyeon needs to try even harder if she really wants to go out with our unnie."

MN : "Haha Jihyo unnie just let them be, were not kids anymore it's about time Nayeonnie get married."

TY : "Then you can go get married next Dr. Myoui."

JH : "Ehhh?"

MN : "Why are you talking about me? Lets talk about you and Sana-chan."

JH : "Hmm speaking of the devil. Here comes your bride Tzuyu-ah."

Sana came running towards us she almost fell to the ground.

SN : "Ohayo!"

MN : "Ohayo Sana-chan."

JH : "Looks like someone is in a good mood."

TY : "Unnies can you excuse us for a moment?"

JH : "Sure take your time." *Wink*

MN : "Someone's being aggressive this morning. Be sure to comeback as soon as possible."

TY : "Arraso, Sana unnie gaja."

I held her arms and started walking to the empty room.

SN : "Tzuyu I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier."

I closed the door and sat across her, we need to put an end to this.

TY : "That's not even it unnie. You went a head and didn't ask for my permission."

SN : "Cause I know you'll agree with it."

TY : "But actually I don't. You need to ask your agency to take back what they said."

SN : "Tzuyu-ah it's just a little favor. You just need to pretend."

The words she said echoed to my heart. I was already in my limit and I couldn't hold it anymore.

TY : "That's the problem unnie! You want me to pretend? I've been pretending the whole time."

SN : "What are you saying?"

TY : "Unnie why are you so numb? Ever since we we're kids I already knew I love you, not in a way that you love me though. You always treated me like your younger sister but I never saw you as my older sister not even once. I'm done pretending I don't like you.... Unnie I don't want to play along this time. I can't just go pretending were in a relationship. If I did I think I won't be able to handle the aftermath."

"Unnie I'm sorry it was my fault for loving you. Even if I knew you'll never look at me the same way I stick around you. I knew one day we'll have to move on to our different ways. We should try avoiding each other now. Sorry unnie I can't help you."

Unnie started to tear up she tried hard to control her tears but it kept falling down. I didn't want to cry in front of her, I don't want any kind of pity because of the love I have for her. I knew that I have to say this her. This is the end of us.

---