CHAPTER 9

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

NAYEON'S POV

After Jihyo and Mina left we started to clean the house she showed me things I need to know, then gave me a spare key.

JY : "And lastly this is my office."

She opened the door and I saw a room full of Leggo and a Piano.

NY : "Is this really an office? It looks more like a play room haha."

JY : "I keep everything in here that's why it looks like that."

NY : "Arraso Dr. Yoo."

JY : "I almost forgot since we're leaving together I think it's better for us to drop the formalities. You can call me Jeongyeon or Jeong. We really haven't introduce our self before I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, nice to meet you Nayeon-ssi." She reach out for my hands and shake it.

NY : "Thank you Jeong. I know it's a bother to you but if I didn't leave the house those two will just waste their time with me. I figure they won't say yes if it just someone. I'm sorry to drag you into this."

JY : "No worries, I understand. Hmm but what do you plan to do if I'm at work? You'll be alone in here."

NY : "I can paint while I wait for you and sometimes I go to the daycare."

JY : "Daycare?"

NY : "Yes, it was a daycare that the company made. I'm a volunteer teacher there :)"

JY : "It's that why you don't stay at the hospital?"

NY : "Well yes and I don't really want to be locked up in a room. By the way we need to make rules."

JY : "Rules for what?"

NY : "Rules like yo can't kiss me yet."

JY : "Kiss you? Haha I don't have any plan though."

I started to explain everything with her I made a list of rules and she agreed in every single one of them.

NY : "And we can ask questions so we can be familiar with each other."

JY : "Ehhh? I'll let you ask me once everyday, that's it."

NY : "Just one?"

JY : "Yeah we can be familiar with each other since we're already living together."

NY : "Arraso. Hmm we should buy some things, you don't have anything to eat you only have beer and apple in your ref. How do you live like this?"

JY : "I usually order foods cause I don't know how to cook. Apple should be okay with me."

NY : "I'm going to cook for you. If you want to live longer you should stop this habit it's not healthy."

JY : "You sounded like my mom haha."

NY : "Gaja!"

JY : "Arraso let me get my keys." 

JY : "This is not going to work Jihyo will kill me." She put down the helmet in the kitchen counter.

NY : "I can ride motorcycle too, it should be okay."

JY : "If Jihyo find out she's going to murder me beside we're going to buy groceries it's better to  use the car."

Jeong was humming while driving to the market. She looks handsome even if she was a girl. I want to know more about her before something happens to me, I'm really not interested with anyone else rather than my family but when I saw her that day I got curious of how she can be that hard.

JY : "Little bunny we should hurry up so we can make it back in time for dinner."

NY : "Ahh right, what do you want to eat?"

JY : "Anything would be fine but you don't really have to cook for me."

NY : "I insist it's also my way of thanking you for accepting my sisters and my request."

JY : "Then should we have salmon and beef stew?"

NY : "Arraso lets go."

We bought some meats and fish, she even bought me things I need. We had snacks and chocolates. She's warm and kind though she said that she doesn't believe in love she's full of it. As we arrived back home I started to prepare dinner.

JY : "Nayeon-ssi what can I help you?"

NY : "Hmm you can prepare the table Jeong I'll handle things here."

JY : "Be careful okay?"

We finished eating and it was a little bit early to go to sleep, she opened the TV and said we can watch any movie I like. We sat beside each other in the sofa. I was focused in watching that I didn't realized that she was already sleeping with her head down. I step closer and stared straight in her face when she suddenly open her eyes. I was embarrassed that I just looked away.

JY : "Sorry Nayeon I'm already tired."

Maybe she didn't notice me.

NY : "That's okay Jeong you should sleep :)"

She stood up and went to her room after a while she came out with a blanket and a pillow with her.

JY : "Nayeon-ssi I prepared the bed for you."

NY : "Ehhh? You should sleep there I can sleep here."

JY : "It's fine I always sleep in the sofa, whenever I got home I'm always exhausted that I can't make my way to the bed anymore."

NY : "Thank you Jeong. I'm really sorry."

JY : "Will you stop saying sorry you didn't do anything. Gaja! It's almost your bed time."

NY : "Arraso." 

JY : "Ohhh Ms. Im you forgot something."

NY : "What's that?"

JY : "You haven't ask your question for today." 

NY : "Then, Dr. Yoo do you believe in love now?"

She just smiled at me and shook her head.

NY :"Arraso it's just day one. Good night Jeong."

JY : "Good night little bunny."

The stars were bright tonight, up until yesterday I never thought of my future. I was ready to die but seeing Jihyo and Mina like that I at least wanted to try. Even if the surgery doesn't have a 100% success rate. Mom, Dad I wanted to see you but I think I can't just leave yet. Not until they can live the way they want to. I guess we'll have to postpone our reunion for now.

--

I fell asleep while looking at the stars last night. I haven't had this peaceful sleeps for a while. I went to the living room and saw Jeongyeon sleeping like a baby. She needs to go to work today and I need to go to the daycare. I started cooking breakfast when she woke up.

NY : "Good morning Dr. Yoo :)"

She seem like she's still sleeping she stood up and walk straight to me. With her eyes closed she suddenly hugged me from the back.  I was surprise that I almost drop the eggs.

  I was surprise that I almost drop the eggs        

NY : "Dr. Yoo????"

JY : "Good morning Nayeon-ssi :) Thank you for cooking breakfast. I'll go take a bath first."

I swear my heart was about to explode what did she just do? Is she playing with me? This was the first time my heart beat like this. At this rate I might be the one to fall for her. 

After preparing we headed down to the parking lot.

JY : "I usually take my motorcycle to work so I can avoid traffic. Here."

She handed me a helmet.

JY : "I know Jihyo will kill me but you said your fine with it."

NY : "Yap I'm okay :)"

I wore my helmet and was about to hop in the back when she stopped me.

JY : "You should fix this too." She took the strap in the helmet and fix it.

JY : "Is it to tight?"

NY : "It's not."

JY : "Gaja we can't be late. I have meeting with your sisters today."

NY : "Arraso." I hop in the back and put my hands in her shoulder.

JY : "Ms. Im you should put your arms here." She took my hands and place it in her tummy.

JY : "Hold tight okay?" She said while she turned her head to me and smiles.

I just nodded back at her. She was driving slow and carefully, I bet she's driving like this because she have me in the back. We arrived at the daycare. If she thought that she's the only one that has tricks I have one too.

NY : "Dr. Yoo thank you."

JY : "You're welcome Ms. Im." She then removed her helmet.

NY : "Here you go."

JY : "What this?"

NY : "You only eat apple for lunch that's not healthy. That's your packed lunch."

JY : "You didn't have to, thank you Nayeon-ssi! I should be going."

NY : "One more thing before you go." 

She was looking at me with those wondering eyes. Then I kissed her in the cheeks.

NY : "Gaja, I'll see you later Dr. Yoo take care." 

I was too embarrassed that I just run straight inside. I didn't even know why I did that. She's probably laughing right now. Yah Im Nayeon Pabo!

---