CHAPTER 15

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

NAYEON'S POV 

It's been a week after we confessed to each other. I changed my check up in the afternoon so we can go at the same time. We were having lunch with everyone when Chaeyoung arrived.

DH : "Here comes Dr. Myoui's prince."

MN : "Dahyun! Someone might hear you."

TY : "Ehhhhh? But that's the truth right?"

CY : "Yah! You two stop teasing her before she lose her appetite."

JY : "Sana this is the part were you say something to Tzuyu."

SN : "Hmp even if I say something that tall maknae won't listen to me."

TY : "Haha I'm not like someone here that's under her wife."

JY : "Pabo! What are you trying to say?"

TY : "I didn't even mention any name haha."

JY : "Tzuyu-ah!!!!!"

NY : "Dr. Yoo?"

JY : "Arraso, will talk later Dr. Chou."

JH : "That proved the point  though haha."

MM : "Cause she's so in love with her that she don't mind being under."

SN : "How nice I wish my Tzuyu and Momo's Dahyunnie will be like that."

TY : "Ehhhh?"

DH : "Momo's Dahyun???????"

JH : "Aren't the two of you dating? Haha."

MM : "Not even close."

MN : "Then maybe I should start dating Momoring."

DH : "Ehhhhhhhhhh?"

MN : "What?"

DH : "Nothing......Tsss"

NY : "Hahaha I still can't believe you guys are doctors."

JY : "I'm the coolest one here babe."

NY : "You mean the most childish one."

Everyone : "HAHAHA!"

CY : "Unnie you got that right haha."

We mostly spend our lunch like this. Talking and laughing, though Mina and Chaeyoung haven't really talked to each other yet, I can see Chaeng showing some effort to talk to Mina. 

JH : "Okay it's past break time. Go to your works!"

TY, MN, DH, JY : "Arraso."

CY : "I'll see you guys tomorrow :) Momoring want me to give you a ride?"

MM : "Thank you Chaeng! See you guys!"

SN : "Tzuyu I'll see you at home, I'll bake your favorite bread."

TY : "Thank you unnie! I'll make sure to be home early."

Jeong walked me up to my room.

JY : "I'll be back soon, just rest here babe."

NY : "Arraso, I'll wait for you."

JY : "Don't do anything extreme okay? I love you :)"

NY : "I love you Dr. Yoo."

She gave me a kiss then left to go back to her work. I spend the rest of my time watching my favorite drama. It was already time to go home but she hasn't come yet, I thought of going to the roof for some fresh air.

I sat at the bench and stared at the blue sky. All of my papers are ready and we're just waiting for a heart then will see what happen next after that. I'm just happy to be with Jeong and all of the people close to me. I want to enjoy every moment with them.

JY  : "I knew you'll be here." Jeong came out of the door with flowers.

NY : "What's that?"

JY : "A girl like you deserve a whole garden of flowers and since I can't carry it I bought you a bouquet instead."

NY: "You're really not funny babe haha."

JY : "Ehhh? But you're laughing right now."

NY : "Haha it's not because of your joke. Thank you!"

JY : "What were you thinking?"

NY : "I was thinking of having a beach or a church wedding haha."

JY : "You should be planning that with me."

NY : "What if I wanted a church wedding and you want a beach one?"

JY : "Of course will go with what you want."

NY : "Haha I really love you Dr. Yoo."

JY : "You love me cause I don't oppose any of your decisions."

NY : "Ani hahaha. Gaja! Lets go home the weather is good for cuddling." 

JY : "Omo my baby's craving for some hugs."

But once we arrived at home and finished eating she just stared playing with her Lego

NY : "Is lego that fun?"

JY : "Yeah!"

NY : "Ahhh is that why your not paying attention to me?"

JY : "Ohhh my baby's jealous. Here." She tapped her lap as if she was asking me to sit on it. I sat on her lap and she started showing me how to make one.

JY : "See it's fun right?"

NY : "You're right, now I understand you."

I played with it for a long time then I felt Jeong's head resting at my shoulders. She fell asleep, I lean her back against the sofa. Her lips was red, it's  like it was inviting me to kiss her. I leaned closer to her lips and started kissing her. I felt her move

JY : "Babe are you okay?"

NY : "Yep as long as it's like this I'm fine."

We shared a long and slow intimate kiss, how can I ever live without her? I'm praying that I can spend more time with her.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

After the festival there's not a day that I don't go and visit Mina. I wanted to talk to her about us. 

*Knock*Knock* 

CY : "Dr. Myoui good morning :)"

MN : "Good morning Ms. Son."

CY : "I'm just here to give you this." 

MN : "Thank you."

CY : "I'll see you at lunch."

Like everyday I bought another bouquet today. It looks like it's not my lucky day today, she probably don't want to talk to me until now. Then I'll try again tomorrow until I can finally speak to her.

MINA'S POV

There's not a day that Chaeyoung fail to come after the festival. She even Bought bouquet everyday and some times she bring some dessert. 

Most of the time she dropped by my office before she go to the cafeteria, and every time I try to approach her she just run a way from me. I wanted to talk to her to put an end to this.

MM : "Minari!!!!" I saw Momo walking towards me.

MN : "You're early today."

MM : "I'm just right in time."

MN : "Haha then lets go to the cafeteria together." 

MM : "Arraso."

MN : "Hmm Momoring how are you and Dr. Kim?" I asked her while we were walking

MM : "Ehhh? There's nothing between us."

MN "Are you sure?"

MM : "She's my type but it's obvious that I'm just a friend to her."

MN : "Did you talk to her?"

MM : "Ani there's nothing to talk about. How bout you and Chaeng?"

MN : "Our situation is different from you guys. You two have more chance of ending together than we do."

MM : "Why? She looks like she really like you."

MN : "You know her, she's famous I doubt she doesn't have anyone right now."

MM : "Before I meet her I used to believe the same thing. I thought she really likes playing around with everyone but it turns out that she just end up on those situation because she was trying to help a friend. I never once heard that she was really dating, not just fake news."

MN : "That's what Jeong told me but as you can see I'm not her type, it won't take long before she get tired of me."

MM : "Minari! What are you saying? You're like the Princess of Korea."

MN : "Haha they call me that  just because I'm one of the daughters of J.Y Park who happened to be rich."

MM : "Ehhh but still if I was her I'll fall in love with you."

MN : "But since you're already in love with Dr. Kim you can't. Hahaha."

MM : "Pabo! Haha."

This day was like any other day. Chaeng always visit that it came ordinary, but I'm not really sure if I want to talk to her anymore.

Chaeng always visit that it came ordinary, but I'm not really sure if I want to talk to her anymore

---