CHAPTER 16

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

NAYEON'S POV

Today is the presentation of the kids in daycare, everyone will be coming to watch and support them. I was fixing the kids costume when Jeong arrived.

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "Good morning."

KIDS : "Good morning!"

JY : "How cute :)"

KID 1 : "Are you Ms. Im wife?"

JY : "Wife?"

KID 2 : "I asked Ms. Im if I can marry her the other day but she said she already have a wife. A handsome and loving one."

JY : "Ohhh haha."

KID 1 : "Ms. Im your wife is really handsome."

NY : "Omo what are you doing here?"

JY : "Haha well I'm here to see my wife."

I became really embarrassed that I just look away. Then one of the kid pulled Jeong towards me.

KID 3 : "Ms. Im here ,you were telling us how you miss her earlier. Give her a hug."

JY : "Did you miss me? I'll give you hug."

NY : "Pabo." I mouthed to her so that the kid don't hear.

JY : "Omo I guess Ms. Im don't want to be my wife anymore."

KID 1 : "Then I'll marry you....."

NY : "That's Dr. Yoo."

KID 1 : "I'll be your wife Dr. Yoo."

KID 2 : "Me too."

JY : "Haha how sweet, but my heart already belong to Ms. Im."

NY : "Okay you kids we need to prepare. Stop bothering Dr. Yoo."

JY : "It's okay Ms. Im I can play with those who are waiting to get there costume fixed."

Jeong played with the kids while I was fixing their costumes. The class room was like a home I was really happy seeing Jeong enjoying with the kids.

*Knock*Knock*

JH : "Unnie :)"

MN : "We brought some snacks for the kids."

NY : "Ohhh thank you come in, we're just finishing up."

SN : "Omo cutie!"

KIDS : "Ehhhhhh Ms. Im is Sana-chan and Momo-chan your friends?"

MM : "We are :)"

DH : "Hahaha I guess you two are really popular."

TY : "Sana unnie don't make the kids cry okay? Haha."

SN : "Meannie."

KID 1 : "Ms. Im you have many pretty and handsome friends :)"

NY : "Hahaha yes yes. They are."

KID 4 : "Ms. Im your pretty too."

JY : "Of course she is :)"

KID 2 : "Can I marry you? Dr. Yoo is already taken." She said while looking at Tzuyu.

SN : "Omo, I'm sorry baby but Dr. Chou already have Sana-chan but we will take you us our daughter."

KID 2 : "Hmmm but I want to be Dr. Chou's bride."

TY : "Haha then you are. Come on."

SN : "Yah! Tzuyu-yah! You didn't even once said you'll marry me."

MM : "Hahaha why are you being jealous with a kid."

KIDS : "Dr. Kim I'll be your bride." The kids started to gather around Dahyun, asking her to marry them.

MM : "Ehhhhhhhhhh?"

SN : "Hahaha looks like I'm not the only one with competition."

DH : "But Dr. Kim's already have her bride to be."

KID 3 : "Ehhhhhh? Who?"

DH : "It's a secret."

SN : "So Momoring when's the wedding? Haha."

MM : "That's certainly not me."

*Knock*Knock*

Chaeyoung came in the room with some chocolates.

JH : "Late again, I see. I'm really looking forward to the day you come early."

CY : "Sorry Dr. Park I was caught in line for chocolates."

KIDS : "Woaaaah, Dr. Yoo who's that one?"

JY : "That one is hers." Jeong pointed at Mina.

MN : "Dr. Yoo!"

KIDS 1 : "Ehh I want to be her bride."

CY : "Sorry haha unnie only have one in her heart."

KID 1 : "Is that Dr. Myoui?"

CY : "Hmm maybe?" *Winks*

I saw Mina blushed in her seat, all of them were playing with the kids. It was really messy with all of them runnign around.

NY : "Okay you guys. Go out."

JH : "Ehhhhh?"

NY : "You need to go now, were going to start soon."

MN : "Arraso lets go."

TY : "Sana unnie gaja! We'll play later." She said as she pull Sana out of the room.

JY : "Babe! Do your best! :)"

KIDS : "Ppo-hae! Ppo-hae!" (Kiss)

JY : "It's what the kids wants." She pouted at me.

NY : "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon!"

JY : "Hahaha just kidding. Then I'll see all of you outside :)" She grabbed my hands and gave it a kiss.

KID 1 : "I wish I can find someone like Dr. Yoo."

NY : "Why are you kids all excited to get married? Your still young for those haha. Gaja! Everyone line up."

MOMO'S POV

The show started we didn't know that the teachers are performing with the kids. When Nayeon-ssi and her class made their entrance, she was wearing the same putfits us the kids. They started singing. You can see Jeong have her camera out recording everything, she looked like a parent.

JY : "Omo my Nabong is really cute."

JH : "Haha of course! It runs in the genes."

JY : "Ehhhh? Where?"

MN : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha just kidding."

TY : "Hyung please sit down you're making all the people look at us."

JY : "I don't care, we're in the back row. I'm not blocking anyone if they want to look at me it's okay."

DH : "Haha their probably looking at Sana and Momo."

The performance was done, Nayeon rush back to us without taking her costume off.

The performance was done, Nayeon rush back to us without taking her costume off        

JY : "Hahaha! What a big baby."

NY : "Ehhhhhh?!"

SN : "A while ago you were so in love with Nayeon but now you're back teasing her."

MM : "Nayeonnie you have a great voice!"

CY : "Hyung was crazy for you earlier."

JY : "Shhhhhh."

NY : "Hahaha so you're acting like you didn't like it huh? Arraso."

MN : "Opps someone's sleeping outside the room tonight."

EVERYONE : "Hahaha!"

EMCEE : "For our last performance today, we have our very own Gong Bona. Accompanied by her unnie Dr. Kim."

Bona-yah?? I didn't she was studying here  and Dahyun will accompany her? 

JH : "Good luck Dahyun!"

SN : "Break a leg Dr. Kim."

MM : "You know?" I whispered to Sana who was sitting next to me.

SN : "We all did."

MM : "Why didn't you tell me?"

SN : "You'll see just watch."

Dahyun started setting up her keyboard, as soon she was ready they started performing. Bona was looking at me while she sings. While Dahyun was producing this amazing melody. The end of the program Dahyun has not yet come back to us.

The end of the program Dahyun has not yet come back to us        

JY : "Momoring gaja!"

NY : "Let's set up for picnic."

MM : "But Dr. Kim is not back yet."

TY : "Don't worry she already know where to go."

MM : "Arraso."

We went to the open field at the back of the school. The weather was nice, everyone was with there families. We took out the blanket, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon came back with the foods but Dahyun is no where to be found.

BN : "Momo unnie!"

MM : "Omo Bona-yah! :)"

BN : "How was my song?"

MM : "You really did a great job."

BN : "Unnie gaja!"

MM : "Ehhhhh? But you need to eat lunch with your parents Bona and unnie is with her friends too."

MN : "Go!"

NY : "It's okay, will wait for you here." Nayeon said as she gave Jeongyeon a mouthful of fish cake.

JY : "Bmsad sdhasd." She blubbered

CY : "She said she's not going to eat everything."

MM : "Arraso."

I followed Bona, she was running and didn't said anything to me. When we arrived at the front gate, she directed me to this big golden tree.

BN : "I'm going back unnie."

MM : "Why did you take me here?"

BN : "Dr. Kim will explain to you, see you later! :) Dr. Kim don't forget my chocolate."

DH : "Arraso!" Dahyun came out, she was standing in the back of the tree. Holding a pair of tulips. 

MM :

MM : "Dr. Kim?????" 

DH : "I know it's sudden Momoring but I want you to know that I like you. The first time I meet you I knew I want you but I kept it to myself cause I was sure that you'll never like me back. That's what I thought, you maybe forgotten it already but the day of the festival when we walk Bona to there car. I heard you whisper you like me."

"I thought about it, I didn't know if you like the way I like you. That's why it took time for me to confess to you. Hirai Momo I don't care if you like me back I just want this to get out of my heart. I love you."

I was frozen in my place. My heart was jumping because of happiness, I never thought that she would like someone like me.

DH : "Ms. Hirai?"

MM : "Hmm I love too." My voice was too low that I was almost whispering to her.

DH : "It's okay Ms. Hirai, I understand."

She gave the bouquet to me and started to walk away, she misinterpreted my feelings cause I didn't say it loud enough. I should let her know clearly this time, I'm not going to hide anymore.

MM : "Dr. Kim I love you!"

She turned around and started walking fast back to me. 

DH : "Did you say you love me too?"

MM : "Hmm how loud do I need to be? I love you!"

She took me in for a hugand I hug her back.

CY : "Now hyung pay up!"

JY : "Ehhhhhh! Momoring you failed me."

I saw the rest of the girls standing by the side.

NY : "Pabo! You're too loud. Momo saw you!" 

JY : "But babe you're the one that's being loud right now."

CY, TY : "Hyung pay up."

DH : "Haha you guys always bet around things."

JY : "Don't act as if you didn't bet on me and Nayeon haha."

JH : "Omo why are you crying Momoring?"

TY : "It's probably because she's hungry."

NY : "Tzuyu-yah!"

MN : "Don't worry Momoring the jokbal is waiting for you."

JH : "Minari!"

DH : "Hey, is something wrong?"

MM : "Ani, I'm just happy to meet all of you. Specially you Dahyunnie."

SN : "Omo group hug!!!!!!!!"

They started to gather around me and hug.

TY : "Okay enough haha lets go back."

We started walking back to our place. 

JY : "So we only have one more to bet." She said as she looks at Chaeyoung.

CY : "You're not going to win anything hyung."

We had a lot of fun, this day marked as one of the most important day in my life. From this day I get to be with Dahyun without pretending that I'm just here for someone else. I can finally scream to the world the name of the person I love.

I can finally scream to the world the name of the person I love        

---