Chapter 7.5 Part 2 - Momo's passion for Football

Mercurial Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another short update, next one will be Michaeng's one. I had fun writing this, hopefully you guys do too. Don't forget to follow my twitter :> . I follow back and update there if I can. <3 Thank you for 396 subscribers! I love all of you and thank you so much for reading.

 

Chapter 7.5 Part 2 - Momo's passion.

Leaving Dahyun behind, Tzuyu sighed and made her way outside the dressing room. Once outside, she saw Sana and Momo both on their phones. Both of them heard footsteps heading their way and they looked up to see Tzuyu walking up to them.

"Where's Dahyun?" Sana asked.

"She's still changing. Why not Momo and I make a move to the nearby mall here? We can find a seat at McDonalds and wait for the both of you there." Tzuyu suggested, Momo looked at her then to Sana with a look that is almost begging for her to take the suggestion.

After a few seconds of thinking, Sana agreed, Momo fist pumped the air silently which Sana could only giggle.

"Thank you, Sana. We will be at the McDonalds at XX Mall. See you there." Tzuyu gave a short bow, turned and left, Momo following shortly behind. Sana found Tzuyu's behaviour a little weird but she decided not to think about it, thinking it's nothing as she continues to wait for Dahyun.

Momo and Tzuyu walked out of the school together, waving to the security guard by the gate who happily acknowledged. Momo usually doesn't wave but she did it just because Tzuyu was there with her. 

"Tzuyu, why do you wave to that security guard?" Momo asked.

"Why, you ask? To me, I want to put a smile on everyone's face no matter the time of day. To let them know that they have done a good job today. It just feels nice to do things like that once in a while." Tzuyu looks up in the sky and smiles. That's all she ever wants to do in life, to make people happy. Momo smiled in admiration at Tzuyu, she could feel her heartbeat rapidly rising as she continues to stare at Tzuyu. 

"..mo? Momo unnie?"

Momo snapped out of her trance and looked at Tzuyu who looks concerned. "Are you okay, Momo? Was there something on my face?" Tzuyu asks as she began to feel all around her face for anything that seemed off. Momo laughed and shook her head, leaving Tzuyu confused.

After a comfortable silence of walking with each other, Tzuyu started the conversation, "Momo unnie, how did come to love football? What made you play?"

Momo was slightly taken aback by her question but smiled softly. "Before I begin, let's find a seat at the McDonalds since we're reaching soon." She wasn't wrong. They just needed to cross the street and the McDonalds was right there. There were alot of people but there are tables still available for the 4 of them. Few minutes later, they crossed the street and found a table fitting enough for 4 people. They place their bags under the table as they sat beside each other.

"So let's begin."

Flashback, years ago...

"Pass it, Rin!"

"Make a run! I'll lob it through!"

"Watch his run! Mark him and close him down!" The opponent shouted.

"Go, onii-chan!" A small and young Momo cheered from the sidelines.

She watched as her brother make a delightful lobbed pass through the field to his teammate. She had wide open and she stood up from her seat as his teammate got closer to the byline. He stopped the ball in the nick of time and he was being marked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter