The what?

Mercurial Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the long delay. I'm back and better than ever but I still have many more things in mind to write about this story. I have alot of ideas, just thinking on how to apply them to this story. Please bear with me, thank you and sending lots of love. <3 Enjoy.

Dahyun flopped back down on the field, Chaeyoung talking animatedly to Mina, who could only smile at her antics and Tzuyu was explaining her goal to Momo. Sana was infront of Dahyun and she held out the water bottle which she graciously accepts.

"Good match there, Dahyun-ah. I can see why some people call you 3 the mercurial talents." Sana smiled as Dahyun gulps the water down . Mina was with Chaeyoung who was simply enjoying their time with one another while Momo was talking to Tzuyu about her goal at the end and asking her to teach it.

"It was a good goal from Tzuyu. I'm surprised she was able to do it. She rarely does that in games and most of the time it's either Chaeyoung or some other person that scores those types of goal." Dahyun looks at Sana as she explains the situation.

Dahyun gave back the water bottle back to Sana, not forgetting to thank her once again. Sana only nodded and held the water bottle on her hand. She turned around, wanting to ask Dahyun about something, "Dahyu-" but as she turned around, Dahyun was wiping her sweat with her jersey, which caused the jersey to be lifted up, exposing Dahyun's abs and oh boy did Sana blush. 

"Sana? Did you call me? Woah, your face is very red. What's the matter, Sana? Are you okay?" Dahyun put the back of her palm on Sana's forehead which seemed to bring Sana back to reality. The latter shook her head. In her mind, it was all about Dahyun's abs. The way she wants to touch them, to gently caress them with her hands.

"Sana?"

She looked at Dahyun and just shook her head, giving her a smile as she asked about the game. Mina and Chaeyoung were just sitting on the grass enjoying the small breeze and hearing their friends talking about the game. Chaeyoung drank from the bottle which was given by Mina when the game ended. 

"Chaeyoung, about that play with Dahyun..." Mina started.

"Ah, that? That's one of Dahyun's tactic. It's a risky one as sometimes the defenders are able to tackle the ball away from her, so when she made it past Jihyo, I knew the tactic was in play plus I knew Nayeon unnie was going to be marking me the whole time because if she left to double team with Jihyo, I would be free and in open space with just Jeongyeon unnie to beat. That's why I was able to bring Nayeon with me and let Dahyun through on goal." Chaeyoung explained in detail as Mina was surprised by how just the 2 of them are able to come up with such a tactic.

"Wow... Was it done in middle school too?" Mina asked as Chaeyoung began massaging her right ankle.

"Hmm... It was done about once or twice if my memories serve me right. I don't have the exact details but maybe Dahyun does as she scored the goal on that one." Chaeyoung winced as she massaged her ankle to which Mina lightly slapped her hand, causing the cub to retract her hand in surprise. 

"Stop that. You're making it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter