Friendly Match inbound

Mercurial Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the bell rang, signalling the end of the lunch break, the 9 of them made their way back to their respective classrooms. As the 6 of them walked to their classes, the 3 of them slowed their pace down so they wouldn't be eavesdropped. Tzuyu sighed and looked at the both of them, the look in her eyes saying one thing. 

"Tzu, we talked about this. We won't let it get to us. We'll play as per normal. No matter what. Let's just give it our all." Chaeyoung patted her back reassuringly. Dahyun nodded and she wrapped her arms around the neck of the youngest.

"Besides, Tzu. We're here to live our life to the fullest. Don't you think so too, my bro?" Dahyun held up her fist and Chaeyoung acknowledged it and smiled. 

"You got that right. We're the School Meal Club and we're gonna live our high school lives to the fullest!" 

They looked at Tzuyu, expecting her to join in with their charades. Tzuyu sighed and smiled, connecting her fist with theirs.

"I love you guys so much. I'm glad we're still together, now let's get on with this day and have our friendly matches with the other girls." Dahyun said. The both of them nodded and walked towards their classroom, sat at their seats with their respective seat partners and focused on the lessons ahead.

Hours passed and soon lessons came to an end. The other students packed their things and bid their farewells to their friends and classmates. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo joined the Japanese trio and the School Meal Club at their tables, discussing about their friendly match later on.

"So, who's going first? Us or you three?" Nayeon asked as she crossed her arms. Jeongyeon and Jihyo looked at the 6 of them, waiting for their answer.

"I'm fine with anything, since we're the opposing team. You 6 should discuss it among each other." Tzuyu suggested. Dahyun nodded in agreement as Chaeyoung began packing her things while Mina looked on. 

"Why don't we talk about this at the field? We still need to show them where the dressing room is." Sana said as she finished packing her stuffs and slinging her bag over her shoulder. Momo, who was rushing to keep her things in her bag, dropped her pencil case where all her stationery fell out. The rest of the girls looked at her and laughed at her antics. She groaned and ducked under the table to pick up her things when another figure appeared in her vision.

"Oh, Tzuyu! T-thanks for helping out." Momo stuttered as she picked up her belongings from the floor. Tzuyu hummed, meaning that she doesn't mind helping out. Just as she was about to pick up her last pen, her hand brushed by Tzuyu's, who jumped at the contact, hitting her head on the table. 

"Tzuyu? Are you okay there? Be careful please. You've suffered enough hea--" Chaeyoung hissed as she felt a jab on her hip. She turned to her attacker and realized that Dahyun was glaring at her. She gulped and kept shut. She did not want to deal with a mad Dahyun right now. For the rest of the girls, they looked at Chaeyoung as if she was hiding something but Sana was looking at Dahyun. She has never seen Dahyun looked so angry before. Mina was checking up on Chaeyoung if she was okay, who nodded and signalled that she was okay. Dahyun sighed and apologized for her actions which Chaeyoung just waved it off, saying it was her fault for not keeping quiet about it.

"Dahyun, is everything okay? You looked like a different person just then." Sana looked at her worryingly. Dahyun turned and looked at her and just nodded silently. 

"Just take us to the dressing room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter