Meeting the rest

Mercurial Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As this was the first day of school for the 3 prodigies, Ms Sunmi asked Sana, Mina and Momo to give them a tour of the school. They agreed without hesitation and began to take out their notebooks to prepare for the day. 2 hours later, the bell rang, signalling the end of the lesson. Students packed their bags and made their way out of the classroom, bidding goodbye to Ms Sunmi on their way out. 


"So, I guess this is where we show you the school? I think it's best to split up so we can show them different parts of the school." Sana told them.


Dahyun shrugged as she's fine with anything. Chaeyoung nodded her head in approval and Tzuyu gave a thumbs up, but for Mina and Momo, they knew what Sana was doing. 


"Great! We're gonna pair up by our desk buddies. Therefore, Dahyun and I, Chaeyoung and Mina, Tzuyu and Momo. Is that okay with everyone?" Sana looked at the both her best friends and then to the 3 of them. 


They nodded and began pairing up. "We will meet at the cafeteria once we're done. I'm starving." Momo grumbled.


"See you guys soon!" Dahyun waved as she walked with Sana to another part of the school.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Sana and Dahyun


They were walking along the corridors, Sana introducing her to the different classes and labs that was shown. Sana never liked socializing with someone, but there's something about Dahyun that piques her interest. Something about that pale-skin. Although Sana has seen many beautiful girls, Dahyun's beauty just captivates her. It would be love at first sight if not for Dahyun's spectacular long range pass this morning. It was so accurate to the point Sana actually lost control of the ball. She continues to stare at Dahyun, who noticed that Sana was not talking for a few minutes. Dahyun turned to look at Sana, who was staring intently at her, almost analysing her. Dahyun blushed and waved her hand infront of Sana's face. 


"O-oh, I'm sorry, Dahyun." Sana shaked her head and apologized.


Dahyun gave her a small smile and they continued to walk around the school as Sana lead the way.


"Dahyun, about that pass... How did you do it?" Sana asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.


"Oh that? It's just from practice, I guess? I do it tons of time in middle school." Dahyun replied to her.


"But all the way from the other end? Is that why they call you Eagle Eyed Dahyun?" Sana looked at her as they continued walking.


Dahyun laughs at the embarassing nickname but nodded anyway. She swears her heart skipped a beat when Dahyun laughed but she laughs along too, hoping to hide her blush. Fortunately for her, Dahyun didn't notice. "Yeah, you could say that." She rubbed the back of her neck, chuckling.


"Would you join the Football club? We need someone of your quality. Ever since the seniors left, we were struggling to find someone who has the passing ability like you, the vision, the execution, the accuracy. Will you join, please?" Sana begged her, giving her soft puppy eyes.


Dahyun looked at her with all seriousness and after a while she sighed.
"I'll think about it."


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Mina and Chaeyoung


Mina was looking down on the ground, no doubt blushing because of a certain someone walking beside her.
"Um... Mina unnie? You do know the purpose of a tour is to show me around and introduce me the facilities right?" Chaeyoung mused.


Mina finally looked at her and she could see the dimples on Chaeyoung's face. She looked away and cleared . "Y-yes you're right. Anyway..." Mina then began her tour of the school as Chaeyoung looked on, not even asking any questions as she continues to adore the little penguin's face and soft voice. She didn't even notice that Mina had stopped talking.


"Chaeyoung?" Mina was looking at her now. She snapped out of her trance and fake coughed to hide her blush.
"Yes, penguin?" Chaeyoung replied.


"P-p-penguin?!" Mina squeaked, surprised that Chaeyoung gave her a nickname.


"Yeah, Penguin. You look like one, even waddle like one." Chaeyoung giggled.


"W-w-well you look like a tiger." Mina hid her face behind her hands, not giving Chaeyoung the satisfaction of teasing her again.


"So I've heard." 


"Anyway, I've heard about you. Son Chaeyoung, the dribbler. The one with the skills and power. A mix of 2 of the best Footballers in the world." Mina looked at her, showing her gummy smile.


Chaeyoung would've fainted on the spot due to Mina's gummy smile but thanks to her perserverance, she smiled back, showing her dimples again. 


"Well, you could say that, but it's not just me. There's Dahyun and Tzuyu too. My bestfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter