Chapter 7.5 - Sana's reason for Football

Mercurial Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short A/N: Follow my new twitter! twitter :>

 

Dahyun walked out of the dressing room to talk to Tzuyu about it but she found Sana standing by the door. 

"Sana? Where's Momo and Tzuyu?" She asked.

"Them? Oh, they went ahead of us, Tzuyu saying that we'll meet up at McDonalds near the mall. You okay there, Dahyunnie?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking, Sana-chan." Dahyun gave Sana's cheek a small squeeze and made her way to the exit of the school. Sana stood there, her hand on the cheek Dahyun had squeezed.

"Hmm... Sana, do you know which mall they went to?" Dahyun turned to look at Sana but she wasn't beside her. 

"Sana?" 

Dahyun looked around and saw Sana standing frozen on the spot with open and spotting a blush on her face. She could only shake her head while smiling as she made her way to Sana and tapped her shoulder, causing Sana to come back to reality.

"You alright there, Sana-chan? Are you back into reality?" Dahyun chuckled as Sana blushed once again.

"N-nothing, Dahyun-ah. Let's go, shall we?" Sana said as she brisked walk towards the exit of the school while Dahyun had to jog in order to catch up to her.

They bid farewell to the security guard at he guardhouse as they walked towards XX Mall near the school where they were supposed to meet Momo and Tzuyu for dinner. Dahyun then decided to initiate the conversation.

"So, Sana-chan, tell me what made you like football and who was your inspiration in learning football?" Dahyun looked at Sana as they continued walking towards the mall.

"To be completely honest with you, I wasn't a fan of football until I was invited to play by Momo and Mina. They were playing around one day, just passing the ball around when they invited me to play along. Of course, me being the good friend, I couldn't refuse them so I decided to join in as well and well.. Yeah. The rest is history as you can see. If I were to reject them, who knew what I would be doing right now? So, I'm thankful I didn't reject them. Now I like football because I get to play with my best friends. As for my inspiration in football, I can't really say because it's just my own feelings really. I like football, no. I love football. I really do. If there's one person, I guess it'll be my friends, Momo and Mina. I've seen them practice every single day." Sana explained while Dahyun just looks at her with a small smile as she explains her football story.

"And, I like playing on the left side of the field. So, left midfield or left wing in general. The only reason why I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter