As you wish

Mercurial Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Wow, thank you so much for 600 subs. I've been struck with writers block and I have no idea how to continue. Maybe next chapter will be a match but I'll see how it goes from here. Thank you for sticking with this story and leave a comment! <3

Dahyun stirred as she felt sunlight hitting her face. She slowly opened her eyes and squinted her eyes as the sunlight was shining straight on her face. She felt the bed around her for Sana but to her surprise, there was no one other than herself. Suddenly, she heard a crash somewhere in her house. Her eyes widened and she quickly dashed out of the room and went to the source of the crash, which so happened to be in the kitchen. Outside the kitchen, she saw Sana picking up a plastic plate that she dropped. Seeing Sana in her kitchen made her remember the events that transpired a few hours ago. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair, fake coughing to get Sana's attention. Good thing for her, it did. Unfortunately, her fake cough startled Sana and she dropped the plate once again, causing Dahyun to wince as the plate harmlessly clangs around. Sana turned around and saw that Dahyun was awake and immediately ran towards her, crashing into her, which caused Dahyun to stumble back slightly as she held on to Sana.

"Sana?"

She remained silent as she continues to hug the pale girl tightly. Dahyun began her hair and she could feel Sana hum in delight. They remained this way until Sana pulled away from Dahyun but her hands were still on her waists.

"Hey, Dahyunnie. Did you sleep well?"

Dahyun blushed at the nickname but she chuckled, thinking about how her sleep was so peaceful. She nodded her head and smiled at Sana as the latter showed her a wide smile.

"Thanks for coming over, Sana-chan. I could've called Chaeng or Tzuyu but you were the first person I thought of calling instead. So... thanks." Dahyun rubbed her neck sheepishly to which Sana couldn't help but smile at the thought of Dahyun calling her instead of her own bestfriends.

She went over and gave the pale girl a tight hug which Dahyun returned. Sana released Dahyun from the hug which made the younger whine from the missing warmth. Sana giggles and Dahyun swears it's the most beautiful sound in the world. 

"Go and wash up, silly. Breakfast will be done soon." Sana smiled as she went to the kitchen counter to make breakfast for the both of them. With her back turned, Dahyun c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter