Introductions

Mercurial Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo guided the 3 of them to see the Principal of the school, Park Jin Young. As they continued to walk around the school, Dahyun couldn't help but think about the blonde beauty. It wasn't until she heard Tzuyu call her that she was brought back to reality.

"You alright there, Dubs?" Tzuyu looked at her confusingly. Jihyo and Chaeyoung shared a similar expression but Chaeyoung had a smirk, indicating that she knew what Dahyun was thinking about. 
"I'm sorry what were you guys talking about?" Dahyun looked at everyone, but glared at Chaeyoung who held her hand up in mock surrender. They continued walking until Jihyo came to a stop infront of a large wooden door. She knocked twice and heard "Come in" through the door. Jihyo opened the door and introduced herself.

"Ah! Jihyo! My favorite Student Council President. What can I do for you?" The principal, Park Jinyoung asked her.

"Thank you, Sir. The compliment was not needed but I'm here because of the 3 new transfer students." Jihyo turned and ushered the 3 of them inside, closing the door in the process. They looked at their new principal and bowed together, before giving their signature salute. Jihyo looked at them confusingly while the principal laughed at their antics.

"Jihyo, if you didn't know, that's their signature greeting. This 3 are the Mercurial Talents of Middle School. Son Chaeyoung, the dribbler who can get by anyone. Chou Tzuyu, the defender that never lets anyone by, and then there's the one and only, Captain Kim Dahyun. The midfield maestro who gets her passes 100% perfect, be it across the field or long range passes. Wherever you are, she will find you."
Jihyo just stared at the 3 of them like they were made out of gold while they looked down in embarassment.

"Thank you, Sir, but that was Middle School. I'm sure High School football will be different." Dahyun explained to him.

He nodded in understanding, giving the girls a soft smile.

"Well, welcome to the school! I am very pleased that you guys are here. Maybe you guys can help our football team get back on track. After the seniors left, they looked like lost puppies. Not knowing what to do, losing games. But with your help, we can get the team back together. Since you guys are inseparable, I'll give you all the same classes for the year. That way you guys are able to be together and not be separated."

Chaeyoung gasped audibly while Tzuyu squealed in delight. Dahyun gave a small smile and bowed, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu following suit. He dismissed them and Jihyo led them out of the room. 
"Follow me, guys. I'll lead you guys to the first class since we're having the same lesson." Jihyo gestured to follow her. 

Minatozaki Sana was still starstruck even when the ball was not directed at her. But the distance between Dahyun (She doesn't know her name yet) and Mina was almost a full 40 to 50 yards away. The girls that was with her, Mina, Momo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon couldn't believe what they saw.
"She- She just did a long ball to you. From like what, 40 yards?!" Nayeon exclaimed, still recovering from the long range pass from Dahyun. 

"But that was a nice touch, Mina. Good control!" Momo slapped her best friend on her back, causing the latter to flinch.

"We should head to class. We're going to be late at this rate. Let's get going." Jeongyeon packed her things and headed off with Nayeon, the latter still discussing about the long range passes that Dahyun made. Momo and Mina packed their things whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter