Chapter 7.

The Fish and The Rabbit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


**


After the conversation that they had last night, Donghae couldn't sleep at all. He cannot believed that after all these years, he finally have the courage to ask Dara for a date. They've known each other  for years since before their debut as an idol. When Donghae met Dara for the very first time, he was immediately captivated by her charm. He can't take his eyes off to the petite girl sitting across him. He actually thought that the girl was much younger than him and he even asked Dara to call him, "Oppa". He was dumbfounded when he learned that Dara was 2 years older than him. 

 

 

"Are you sure you're not kidding, right?" He asked for several times.

 

 

Eventhough he never wanted to address Dara as Noona, he don't have any choice. 
  


Dara Noona.


Dara Noona.


Dara Noona.

 

Donghae smile unconsciously when he remembered few years ago where Hyesun asked him for a dinner. Later did he knew that Dara was there too. That time, he learned that Dara is currently a trainee in YG Entertainment and was about to debut anytime soon. 

 

Their friendship is not something that everyone knows, even their fans are not aware that the've known each other for years not until Dara posted a selfie with him in her twitter account. He then had this courage to asked Dara to watch their Super Show 6, and he couldn't believed that Dara would agree. He was so happy that he announce Dara's appearance to the concert. Another selfie was uploaded by Dara in her Instagram account, stating that she went and supported him to the concert. It was just a picture, but the mere fact that she was there means everything for him.

 

Rumors started to spread like a wild fire in the internet. Netizens started to speculate that what they have is not just a friendship, but they're actually dating. DaraHae started to sail in every SNS account, tagging each other with edited pictures and uploading videos in Youtube. Donghae can't helped himself but to feel ecstatic whenever he watched those. He secretly saved some pictures of them to his phone. 

 

Donghae's daydeaming was interrupted when he heard his phone vibrates. 

 

From: My Rabbit
Hae-ah, Miahne. I can't come tonight. Sajangnim asked me to go to a movie premier at 8pm. I'm sure that the movie will not be able to finish by 9pm, so I guess, We need to re-sched our date. I'm really sorry.

 

His smile suddenly washed off when he read Dara's text message. He is sad and a bit disappointed but the guilt feeling is more. He knew Dara. He's pretty sure that she cursing herself now. 

 

To: My Rabbit
It's okay, Dara. I know you can learn so many things in that movie for your acting career. We can just move the date, right?  Just enjoy the movie premier and I'll see you. 

 

 

He let out a deep, long sigh. He already planned their night together. He knew that Dara loves fresh air and calm atmosphere, so being a romanticist, he plans to take Dara to a Ferry Boat Cruise in Han River. The Seoul's beautiful city will witness his love confession to the girl he always dream of to be with.

 

 

Aigoo. A while ago, I'm so excited. But things changed in just a matter of minutes. I thought this is a memorable day for me. But it turns out to be a depressing one. Donghae thought.

 

From: My Rabbit
Deh. Miahne again, Hae-ah. I'll make it up to you. Promise.

 

He smiled. Well, there's always a next time Donghae. 

 

Next time.

 

Next time?

**


Dara came in the movie premier just in time. She walked along the red carpet where she had some pictures taken. People praised her youthful complexion and stunning beauty while donning her blue looney tunes Moschino dress paired with white stilletos. 

 

 

 

The said event went well. Many actors and actresses came like Moon Geun Young, Ryu Hwa Young, Sung Yu-ri and Kim Jong Min. After the premier, she headed immediately to the parking lot. She didn't notice her manager in the passenger seat.  But the driver suddenly spoke.

 

 

"How's the movie premier, Dara-sshi?"

 

"It was great. The movie is daebak! I wish I could make movies like that in the future." she said.

 

"Well, I'm pretty sure you can do better than that. By the way, you looked very beautiful tonight."

 

"Sincha? Kansamnida, Ahjussi. Oh, where's Jjangme?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter