Chapter 11.

The Fish and The Rabbit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

4:23am

 

 

I woke up early.

 


Today is a special day for me! My Jagi is coming back!!! I can't wait to see her. I really missed her so much that I wasn't able to sleep well last night. I need to prepare something for her.

 


I knocked on Yesung Hyung's door. 

 

 

"Hyung..Hyung.. Please wake up now.."

 

I knocked several times. Aisht.

 

"Hyung...."

 

"Hyung.."

 

 

I knocked once again and his door finally opened. 

 

"Yah!! Donghae-ah!! What is it? It's too early!" he said while scratching his both eyes 

 

"Hyung. I need to ask some favor from you." I said while pouting my lips. I need to use my aegyo this time.

 

"Really?!! At this time?? Arrrrgghh!!"

 

"Hyung! This is important. Please.."

 

"What is it? This must be important or else I will skin you alive!"

 

"Hyung.. Dara is coming back.... :)" 

 

"Huh?!.. And? "

 

"She's coming back from New York, Hyung.. I wanted to do something for her. Like surprise her or anything. I know you're good with surprises like you always did with your past girlfriends..Hehe."

 

"Yah!! Lee Donghae! You wake me up just to ask and to mumble my past?!" 

 

 

"Aniyo..Aniyo hyung. it's not like that."

 

 

"Then why don't you ask, Eunhyuk?"

 

 

"Hyung, it's a surprise. That monkey doesn't even know how to shut up his mouth."

 

 

"Aisht! You're really an annoying fish! Arasso, wait for me. I'll just fix my self."

 

 

***

 

8:32am

Incheon Airport

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Hyung!! Why did you uploaded my surprise for Dara?" 

 

 

We are here in the parking lot inside my car while waiting for Dara to arrive. I was surprised to see Yesung Hyung's Instagram update. We just came from a flower shop near our dorm and bought a bouquet of fresh red roses for my Jagi. :)

 

 

"Weeeh? Did I? Ohh.. Kekekeke.."

 

 

"Hyung..This is supposedly my surprise!" 

 

 

"I didn't tell that it was YOUR surprise for Dara. Did I?"  he said while smirking.

 

 

"But you know, my Jagi is a SNS queen. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter