Chapter 4.

The Fish and The Rabbit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? Donghae-sshi is in love?  With whom?"

 

 

"Aniyo, Bom Noona. These guys are just playing around. Hehe." Donghae smiled awkwardly.

 

 

"Oh..I see. I thought I heard Yesung-sshi said that you are secretly in love. I wonder who she is...right, Darong?" Bom asked.

 

 

"Huh? Hehe. I never heard anything, Bommie." Dara replied.

 

 

The Rabbit is busy selecting her food from the menu list, when it comes to food, she has her own life. She tends to become oblivious in everything.

 

"Sincha? Hmm...So who's the girl that you were talking about in your recent interview in Radio Star? The girl who has big eyes and pretty forehead?" Bom asked. A smirk starting to form from her lips.

 

 

The other Suju members are trying their best not to laugh. All their eyes are glued to the Fish, who is now wiping his own sweat.

 

"Ahh-mm.. Actually, Bom Noona...." He saw that Dara is now looking at him intently.

 

Aist, How can I tell this? Oh no. Someone please help me!!, Donghae thought.

 

"So, is it Hyorin-sshi?" Unstoppable Park Bom strikes again.

 

"Huh? Aniyo, Noona!!"

 

"Omo!! Then, is it true that you are secretly in a relationship???!!" Bom almost shouted as she cannot believed that Lee Donghae might be in a relationship right now. 

 

Siwon, Eunhyuk and Yesung cannot hold their laugh anymore.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

 

"Aniyo!!" 

 

"Aigoo, Bommie! Stop that. You're making Hae feel nervous." Dara was trying to stop Bom from interrogating the poor Lee Donghae. This is an awkward situation. Although she knew no one can stop Park Bom.

 

"I'm just curious, okay?" Bom said while pouting her lips. 

 

"Actually, our Fishy likes someone!" Eunhyuk said while raising his right hand.

 

All eyes are now turned to Eunhyuk.

 

"Aniyo! Like is not the proper term, but he is indeed in love!" Yesung suddenly burst in.

 

"Omo!!!!" Bom squeal. 

 

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!" The Fish is now trying to hide his face from the embarrassment. If only he can disappear right away, he would probably do.

 

How can I be the topic for tonight? This is unfair! Why does God gave me friends like this? I even considered them as my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter