Chapter 3

Undercover

I walked i to my new school and ofcourse everyone was staring at me because I'm not asian and I'm taller than most of the stundents here. I walked to the office and got my schedule. 

"Alex don't be a rebel, you will fail with your mission if you are a rebel." I said to myself as I speed walked to my first lesson. 

I knocked on the classroom door and a young woman opened the door. I smiled at her and she said " So you most be the new student?" I nooded and she let me in to the classroom. Everybody was staring at me and this time I mean EVERYBODY! Haven't they seen an american before or what? I thought. 

" please introduce yourself for the class" the woman said. I looked up to everyone and smiled.

" Hi, my name is Alexandra but you can call me Alex if you want to. I hope we can be friends!" I smiled and i began to hear almost every girl talking to each other and saying " So she wants to be called Alex, isn't that a guy name?" 

" thank you Alexandra, you can call me Mrs Lee" she said to me. " Oh and you can sit down beside Jungkook, jungkook raise up your hand so Alexandra can see you."  A boy raised up his hand and I walked to him and sat down beside him. He was kind of good looking but i can't have a crush on him because of my mission. I felt how he was looking at me the whole lesson but not in a good way. He was giving me a wtf face and I wanted to ask him why he was looking at me like that but i remembered my mission again. After the lesson I went to my locker and I felt someone watching me. I was seriously ready to fight. But when i turned back to see who it was i saw jungkook standing infront of me. 

" Jungkook is the name. You seem to be interesting, i want to introduce you to my friends. " Jungkook said. Because I'm the daughter of two amazing agents i have a really good mind. So the first thing that came up to my mind was play normal and nice to see who his friends are, maybe they are the people im looking for. 

" sure, i would like to meet your friends" I said to Jungkook. He gave me a small , REALLY small smile and began to walk out of the school. I walked after him and it went like 10 minutes until we came to an skate park? What the heck.