Chapter 1

Undercover

Today is the day, the day when me and my parents moves to South korea. My Mom and Dad got an new mission there so yeah I need to go with them. All my things are in my suitcase, and the taxi is soon here to pick up us to the airport. 

" ALEX THE TAXI IS HERE!! " my mom shouted. I walked townstairs and saw the taxi. Ofcourse the taxi driver wasn't a normal person. It was one of my parents agents 'cus they dont't trust "normal" people. Yeah my parents are kind of weird , there isn't so mych to do about that.

At the airport

When we came to the airport we needed to wait a long time for the airplane so my dad started to talk about my mission in Korea.

" Alex I know that you have done many missions before but this one is diffirent. You need to be ready to fight and in if it's really bad you got to shoot, but i think you can handle this. I will tell you your mission when we land in Korea but one thing you need to know in korea, don't trust anyone and DON'T tell anyone that you're undercover." My dad said in a very serious tone, to be honest he scares me sometimes. I nooded to him and said  " yes sir! " he smiled and countinued with his work on his laptop. When the airplane wss ready to start we went to check in and i walked to my seat. I put on my headphones and played some music till i feel asleep.

One hour left to South Korea

It was only one hour left until we landed in Korea and the one hour passed by while I was thinking about my mission my dad was talking about. I have been one many missions but this one sounds more exiting then the other ones.  

When we landed in korea all I could think about is : im surounded by short, smart asians... am I a giant to them?? 

We got to our taxi and he drived us to our new house. Our house was kind of cute and little. The first thing i did was going to my room and layed on my bed. "Gosh this was a really long trip " i said to myself. After about 10 minutes i stood up and went to my parents who was in the living room packing up some stuff. I helped my mom and after she gave me a letter from the school i was going to. I opened the letter and the first thing it said was SOPA. The first thought I had was Yay i'm going to an school that sounds like soup.