Chapter 2

Undercover

After i read the letter i opened the packet the school sent to me. It was my school uniform. I looked up to my mom and said " mom you know that i don't "do" school uniforms" she smiled at me and giggled a little.

" honey i know you don't like school uniforms but you need to be a normal girl in school and try to not be a rebel" she said as she laughed

I gave her at death glare and went to my room and threw me on my bed. Tomorrow is my first day of school in korea. Alex you're screwed! After a while my eyes started to close and i went to my dreamland.

The next day

" Alex I love you" " I love you too Four" " wake up Alexandra, Wake up" "wait what" i woke up and saw my mom standing beside my bed. " MOM YOU WOKE ME UP WHEN I WAS DREAMING ABOUT DIVERGENT!!!" I shouted at her. She just looked at me with a * what on earth is my daughter talking about* face. 

"Honey i said to you yesterday that you need to be a normal girl and not a rebel" my mom said

" yeah i know that you said that" i said confused

" Then why are you sleeping, school is starting in 20 minutes! She said. I looked up at my clock and got panic.

" OMG IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT, WHERE IS MY UNIFORM AND WHERE IS MY DRY SHAMPOO!?!?!" i speed walked in my room while my mom was giggeling. Then she walked back to the kitchen. I did my daily routine and put my makeup on and walked to the kitchen to get my sandwitch and walked out of our house. 6 minutes left until school starts. I started to speed walk( i don't run, only when something or someone is chasing me). Finally i saw my new school. 

"Good luck Alex" i said to myself and walked in.