Dawns Awaking

Rose of Knight

Chapter I     Dawns Awakening

Dawn was breaking. The sun shinned a few bright rays, touching the tips of the old mansion’s rooftop. The gargoyles against the walls were soon covered by light as darkness died down upon the forest tree tops.

A fairly tall young man with brown colored hair stood at the front entrance of the manor hearing the birds begin to sing love songs in the trees and animals scampering around playfully. “Ugh,” the man showed an expression of disgust seeing the animals of nature play and love.

Another young man with light brown hair entered a room with gardening utensils where he grabbed an apron from a nearby hanger and began putting it on. It was a green apron with a flower design in the middle surrounded by pink font saying, “World’s Best Gardner.”

Meanwhile, as for another young resident of the household with a butler suit on began to walk into the manor’s living room with an old black record at hand. The boy with dark hair immediately dusted the record player and placed the tip onto the record.

The sounds of violin began the track and as soon as the male’s voice began to sing in German all three men began their morning duties.

Donghyun began to walk towards the forest while he ed his shirt revealing a set of well-built abs, his fangs began to grow larger, his form started to distort, and his hair began to get very messy while his body began to grow brown fur everywhere. His feet that were now paws began to run into the forest as he snarled ferociously the animals began to flee for safety.

Not far Youngmin’s ear perked at the sounds of howling knowing Donghyun was on the hunt this morning. He too began to start his morning duty and opened the large white double doors to reveal a large garden with what seemed like millions of flowers all around. Youngmin began watering and cutting weeds from the flowers and roses with certain speed and accuracy that seemed so unnatural for a human being to accomplish on their own.

Kwangmin made his way into the large dining hall with a neatly folded white cloth and dining utensils laying on top of it. He with a sudden swift move threw the utensils up in the air and unfolded the cloth in his hands spreading it over the table in less than 30 seconds. After 10 seconds later the utensils fell on the table placed neatly in front of the main chair and two seats where Youngmin and he will be sitting for breakfast. Kwangmin finally placed three drinking glasses on the table and a vase with a dying rose in it. “Perfect.” Kwangmin gave a faint but pleased smile.

So did this one sound a bit better? I sure hope it did! Anyways sorry for changing it up a bit but remember that the other one was a bit too plain written so I hope my rewrite was more pleasing plus instead of Donghyun I also introduced the TWINS! Now, where is Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Minwoo? Oh Well, I guess you have to stick around to find out!

photo tumblr_n4cabpla6a1rsyf3xo1_1280_zpsvwozqrct.jpg

Reminder! It might be a bit hard to update since I don’t have my WIFI (using my cousin’s) but I will try my best….DorkySistar16 FIGHTING!

P.S. I'm finally going to get my WIFI in my new home YAY! So that way I don't bother family memebers and feel uncomfrotable in other peoples homes! (seriously I feel like an alien invasion in my cousins house!)