Chapter one

Heavy Rotation

Luhan never planned to become an idol.

Yet, there he is now in front of thousand crowds that keep begging him to look at them. He wouldn’t mind to become an idol but dressing as a girl and dancing to Heavy Rotation is totally insane.

It started when Minseok, his childhood friend dared him to audition for being an idol. At first he was clueless which group that Minseok set him up but when he found out which group that he need to audition, it was already too late for him to run away.

He thought that someone will notice that he is a boy but it hurts his pride when everyone thought that he is a girl even though he got no s. Minseok did enjoy Luhan’s misery, he even made Luhan wore a wig to make him look even prettier, he want to kill Minseok so badly.

When it was his turn to audition he saw three person in front of him, obviously they are the one that will decide if he pass or not. There is a girl sitting on the left giving him a courage smile to him (he don’t need it actually), she must have thought Luhan is nervous when in fact he just want to end this fast and kill Minseok after that.

“Is Takamina is your favourite members?” said a man that sit beside that her.

Who the hell is Takamina?

“Huh?”

Another guy with spectacle chuckled when seeing his dumbfounded face.

“She must be shy, isn’t she lovely?” That man asked the others, all of them nodded and start to make comment on him.

, these guys are so weird.

They ended their conversation with another small laughter then their attention goes back to him. Guy that spoke to him first start examining a paper, probably his profile.

“Xi Lu Han? Are you Chinese?”

“Half. I am half Japanese and half Chinese.” Luhan said, wanting his audition to end soon.

“Alright, so why are you want to be a part of AKB?” He asked again.

I don’t want to be part of this, that bloody baozi was the one that set me up here.

“Because…..I want to be an idol?” Luhan mentally face palm himself. Not a good answer.

There is an awkward silent, all eyes are all over him.

“I want her, she will be the next ace for sure!” Said the girl and at that time Luhan finally realized that she is actually Takahashi Minami, the AKB48 captain.

 

 

 

 

Wait.

 

He pass?

 

 

It was two years ago when he first enter AKB at the age of sixteen. He became a trainee for seven months before he finally been promoted to Team A. He planned to graduate from AKB the first few months but somehow he feels very happy when he is dancing and singing, especially when those fans singing along with them.

The fans love him (her), because they said his voice is beautiful and his awkwardness are cute, they even call him Lulu-Chan. If Luhan was not an idol he will run for his life because the fans are so weird and the members are ert!

He called them ert because those girls are keep checking each other s and touching them shamelessly, they also tried stripping him but stopped when their little Lulu (don’t ask him why they call him that) is crying. Fortunately after that incident they never try to see his ‘s’.

Luhan need to be extra careful when he changing his clothes, he will make sure that he changes his garments inside the toilet stall or when there’s no one around. They keep whining because Luhan s is the only s that they haven’t see it or touch it. He already said that those girls are lecherous!

Luhan popularity boost up when he is chosen as the centre of Team A in one of the weekly performance in AKB48 Theatre. After the performance, everyone start mentioning him everywhere as the ‘doll-face member’ and his name keep appearing on Twitter trending list (he quite proud though). It was not shocking at all when he is ranked twenty-two in his first general election.

Although Luhan quite enjoy his life as an idol, he scared that one day people will found out that he is actually a boy.

It still a surprise that no one questioning why his chest is so flat.

 

“Lulu-Chan! Five more minutes to go! Hurry up!” Team A captain, Yokoyama Yui knocks on the toilet stall couple times.

“Alright!” Luhan come out from the toilet stall, smiling at the captain.

Yui furrowed her eyebrow. “Why in the world you keep changing your clothes in toilet when we got changing rooms?” She asked out of curiosity.

Luhan laughs nervously. “Because I need a….privacy”

Smooth.

“Pfftt privacy my . Now hurry up and get into the stage now!”

 

Luhan is the centre again today. Not going to brag but he is the hottest idol currently because he managed to beat the senbatsu members when he placed third in the latest general election.

Okay let’s focus on his career now.

Although AKB48 members are prohibited from dating, he can’t help but noticed a very handsome young man sitting in the first row. Luhan pretty sure that the man is looking at him and just like that Luhan put all his effort to become the brightest today.  

Heavy Rotation put on the play and Luhan performed with the rest of the girls.

 


 

The show about to end and Luhan feel a bit sad knowing that he will never see the stranger again. ‘What a shame’ he thought that because he also knew that the guy saw him as AKB48 Luhan and not his true self, an ordinary boy that name Xi Luhan.

“Thank you everyone!” Yui gave her final speech and everyone hold their hands together before bowing down to the audience.

The crowds cheering loudly to them.

 


 

Luhan running with all his might (with those stupid high heels also) to the toilet. Today Man U have a game and Luhan will throwing tantrum if he missed it, he also skipped his midnight dance practise with Team K members (since they specialize in dancing) just to watch the game and Man U better win it or else his sacrifice will be nothing.

When he reached the toilet, he immediately barged into a stall and change quickly into his sweater and sweat pants. Luhan put his fake s and his wig into a plastic bag and keep it inside his snapback before walking out from the stall.

Luhan knew that no one uses this toilet because it is too far from the main section and also it is outside the building but why the hell he feel someone watching him? It can’t be a ghost right?

Luhan put those feeling outside the window because he need to hurry or else he will missed the game but when Luhan about to step out from the toilet he crashed into something or someone until it make him fall with his first landing on the hard floor.

“Ouch” Luhan muttered.

A sharp gasp coming from someone and Luhan look up to find the handsome stranger that he checked out earlier is staring at him with wide eyes. Luhan look at him in horror.

Silence fill between them before the man break the ice.

“A b…boy?” The man said and Luhan thought that he will faint anytime.

Well, he already fainted.

Say goodbye to his idol life.

 

 

 

a/n first chapter~ that's it I can't write T^T

and btw you guy will confused with this story if you didn't know about AKB48 system. :) so you can google search it lmao

have a beautiful day~ <3