Seafood Pancakes

Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n at the end

 

Jungkook is pissed.

 

He clicks his phone off and throws it on the bed, flopping down next to it in frustration.

 

“Not today,” Jimin had said over the phone, “sorry Kook-ah, I don’t feel too well.”

 

“What the ..” he grumbles. He’d turned down an invitation to a house party because he knew Jimin dragged him, without fail, to go eat seafood

pancakes every single time it rained. It had become sort of a tradition by now, and Jungkook, though unwilling at first, had come to look forward to rainy days with his hyung.

 

“Whatever,” he groans. He turns onto his side to pick up his phone again, and dials another number quickly, bringing the phone up to his ear impatiently.

 

“Hello,” a sleep-laden voice calls out on the other line.

 

“Hyung, let’s do something,” Jungkook whines.

 

“Jungkookie...? Is that you..?” the familiar voice drawls, and Jungkook can hear the yawn in the elder’s voice.

 

“Yoongi hyung, c’mon, you can’t sleep in every time it rains,” Jungkook frowns.

 

“And why not?” Yoongi retorts. Jungkook rolls his eyes.

 

“Anyway, can we go eat seafood pancakes or something? Maybe bring some of the other hyungs too?”

 

“Don’t you usually do that with Jimin?” Yoongi asks curiously.

 

“Yeah but Jimin.. uh Jimin has something with Taehyung,” Jungkook replies without thinking. ‘Why would I even say that’ Jungkook thinks to himself, but he immediately shrugs it off. Jimin and Taehyung were always together it seemed, so one more assumption couldn’t hurt. Yoongi sighs.

 

“All right then, I’ll meet you in twenty minutes,” Yoongi yawns into the phone again, “and call the rest of the gang, ya?”

 

“Sure hyung, see you,” Jungkook ends the call, pleased with himself for finding something to do. He’s about to swing himself off the bed when he belatedly remembers Jimin’s tired voice. He was annoyed, but he wasn’t a jerk. And he had, sort of, lied to Yoongi and Jimin.

 

“Better remedy that,” he sighs, picking up his phone again and dialing Taehyung’s number.

 

“Hey,” Taehyung mutters into the phone. Jungkook wrinkles his nose. What. Were both of them depressed or something?

 

“Hey hyung, you okay?” he asks.

 

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter