Lovely Punishment ;)

Lovely Punishment ;)

 

“Its my turn … Its my turn”   kai was shouting like a kid. “its my turn” tao claimed . “ ya you both shut up, its my turn and I am gonna turn the bottle” chen interrupted and turned the bottle.

Exo were in balcony eating and chatting and playing truth or dare all together. Some free time after hectic schedule chiiling out together.

The bottle stood facing chanyeol.and he chose DARE. “get a tight slap from her now 15 minutes for you” baekhyun said cooly.

“what? Slap?” chanyeol gave shocking expression. All started shouting “it is dare, you are suppose to do it. Fighting!!” .

Channie slowly went inside and went into her room.

“yayyy!!! Who in the world discovered this maths … arghhhh….. I hate this subject seriously. Ya algebra forget about your X already and never marry Y ok. I am done with this maths for life. It is biggest torture to finish my own assignment and who said I am smart to tag me to the of the class.. I am not gonna do his assignment” Ari was talking with her maths book being annoyed with the maths assignment with 50 questions to be solved in one day. And the teacher was preety strict so there was no other option than finishing the assignment.

Chanyeol slowly entered her room and saw Ari yelling at maths book. “baby! What happened?” chanyeol asked slowly.

“channie you better go and play with your members, I am too annoyed now and I need to finish this biggest torture soon” Ari replied in annoyed tone.

Chanyeol thought it’s the best mood to get slapped if he annoys her more. Chanyeol and Ari were dating for almost 2 years now and knew about both well , they were concentrating on their career as of now with all passion and their love life going smooth and cute.

Ari sat back solving her maths problems and suddenly heard channie yelling.

“Baby!!” channie yelled which made Ari jump in shock. “what?” Ari ran to the next room. “yayy!! Why are all this clothes spread out here? You don’t even value my gifts to you. Do you?” channie yelled and Ari was watching channie with D.o’s eyes.

“what’s wrong channie? It was all kept neat till now. I kept it my self neatly an hour back” Ari said in normal tone.

“ohh !! so did I put all the clothes down here? Why will I do that when I myself gifted it you ?” channie questioned. “what’s wrong with this guy today?” Ari thought herself.

“ok! I will keep it neatly after my assignment is done ok” Ari replied trying to calm channie.“DO IT NOW!” chanyeol ordered. Ari stayed quiet.

“look at this dust near the bed and look at the windows… waah!!! Look at the Computer table. Is it not your part of work to clean this all?? Why are you staring at me like that?” channie yelled again.

Ari was almost red becoz of anger already. “ yahh~ chanyeol!!! I am your girlfriend not house maid… stop being bossy and by the way .. cleaning computer table is not my duty and lasik being done is waste for you… there is no dust either in windows or near bed ok… stop annoying me more now. I need to find algebra’s X and its annoying me enough already.” Ari yelled continuously to which chanyeol got scared but did not give up yet 15 min was almost done and baekhyun and luhan came inside home slowly to check out what chanyeol was up to.

Chanyeol followed Ari back to the next room where she was studying. “Ari… listen to me .. you are preparing tomorrow’s breakfast so wake up by 4 … we have schedule at 6 and we will be leaving home by 5.30 ok…” chanyeol  spoke in high tone and deep voice. 

Ari took her math book in hand and turn towards chanyeol and stuck out her tongue and walked away calling her friend on phone. “yayy… what do you think of me. I am noways doing your assignment . I will send you the model answers and solve the questions of your part. Understood.  Check your mail NOW” Ari yelled over phone .

“yayy yahhhh!! Chanyeol… come back your time is over” baekhyun called slowly standing near the door.

Chanyeol came out with his head hung down. “done?” luhan questioned and channie nooded no in disappointment. “its okay come” luhan pulled chanyeol, but chanyeol suddenly turned back and started yelling at Ari.

“yahh… Ari could you not even slap me once when I annoy you soo much. Huh?” channie question suddenly and Ari was’nt understanding what was happening and why will she slap her lovely boyfriend without reason.

Baekhyun pulled chanyeol from his waist and ran towards the balcony where all members were there.

“Suho oppa… suho oppa” Ari went in search of suho to get some help for her assignment as he was the one who always helped her with her main torture and suho would teach her the easy way to solve it.

“suho oppa… I am stuck with this question please help me” Ari asked with puppy eyes while chanyeol glaring with his ice cold eyes at Ari.

“ahh… this is simple. See… Take this X to the left side and cross multiply, now cancel the root at both sides and equate it with any number and you will get the answer” Suho explained it fast yet clearly.

“waah… oppa you are deabek and Smartest… Gumawo J” Ari thanked Suho and looked at Chanyeol again and stuckout her tongue again and went back to her room . she did not know what was happening outside as her mind was filled with her favorite subject’s torture.

Ari solved all the questions continuously thereafter and when she finished she saw the time and it was 11.30 pm already. She was feeling sleepy and she just went out to check if members were still awake.

Ari found chanyeol alone in living room watching tv and all others had already slept in their rooms.Ari slowly went and sat next to chanyeol watching TV. She took some glances at chanyeol and he was staring at tv with serious face .

“oppa!!!... what happened? Why you soo seriously watching tom and jerry ?” Ari asked slowly. Chanyeol did not reply nor even turned towards Ari.

“OPPA !!” Ari started talking in little high tone. “what happened?r u sick? You look a little pale. You have fever?” Ari touched Chanyeol’s forehead to check for fever.

“wait let me get the thermometer “ Ari tries to stand up and chanyeol holds her hands and stops. Ari stares at Chanyeol with surprised expression.

Chanyeol cups Ari’s cheeks and pull her into kiss at once. Ari’s eyes go wide suddenly and she slowly closes her eyes and soon Ari is out of her breath and hits channie’s chest to let her go to take some air. But chanyeol’s grip on Ari’s cheeks and his lips on Ari’s lips was strong . He continued  to kiss until he could hold his breath. Lung capacity of singers and Rappers are great you know ;) .

He slowly parts from kiss and Ari tried too hard to breath from the rough unexpected kiss from his beloved namja chingu. “chan.. channie… w-what was t-this for?” Ari asks panting .

“this is your punishment for letting me lose” channie replies seriously. Ari takes and deep breath “punishment? Lose? When was that? What are you talking about ? Ari asked Chanyeol.

“Could’nt you slap me that time? We were playing truth and dare and I failed because of you and I got banged by all members badly you know” chanyeol was talking in his deep yet aageyo voice too hard for Ari to resist.

“awww.. my poor baby!!! Did it hurt a lot… I am gonna see the end of all of them who bet my love tomorrow.” Ari replied.

“my head is hurting from Kyungsoo’s head lock” Chanyeol said rubbing his neck and forehead. “come here .. let me take away all your pain!” Ari replied and kissed Chanyeol’s forehead.

“and kai hit me here on shoulder” Chanyeol said “ here you go” Ari kissed him on right shoulder . “and here” chanyeol pointed on  right side of his chest and she kissed him there .

“and here” left side of his chest and she kissed and again . “and here he kept a finger on his lips and Ari pecked his lips too and suddenly she yelled. “yayy!!” .And chanyeol was laughing seeing how much his girlfriend was addicted to him and loving and caring him too.

There was sudden awkard silence and Ari stretched her body and yawned. “ ahh… my shoulders hurt writing all evening… I am tired and sleepy” she stood and started walking towards the room and suddenly she felt chanyeol’s hands pressing her shoulders nad massaging and slowly chanyeol’s lips are felt  in the crook of her neck. She tried to turn around but chanyeol held both of her hand and led her to the room kissing and biting her in the neck marking her. Ari could not help but to enjoy the soft feel of his lips on her next .

 when she entered the room and passed by the mirror , she stopped and checked a mark in her upper neck. She put all her force and pushed channie back. “yayy… what is this? I have freaking 2 seminars  in college tomorrow and how will I cover this ? aishh… channie… you come here” Ari chased Chanyeol all around the room. Chanyeol ran and suddenly help Ari hand and yelled “ARI!!!”. Ari looked up with serious face. “ I LOVE YOU” chanyeol said giggling.

“you come back here” Ari continued to chase him and he fell on bed and pulled Ari on bed too. And she started hitting him with pillow .

“yayy… why are you being soo violent today? You are tired sleep now…” channie said with care. Yet Ari continued to hit Chanyeol with pillow .

Chanyeol swaped positions soon and sat on Ari and help her hand tight above her head and leaned forward and  Ari closed her eyes expecting chanyeol to kiss but he leaned down near her ears and said “Sleep”.

Ari again started fighting and he now he held her from back and locked her hands. Ari was still for some time slowly sleep over taking her. And later she turned towards chanyeol and hugged him feeling his heart beat and his intoxicating scent, soon she was fast asleep.

Chanyeol was staring at her beautiful girlfriend and playing with her hairs for sometime before mumbling I love you slowly and kissing her forehead. A smile attacked Ari’s lips as she relaxed in Channie’s arms releasing all her stress of finding X’s and Y’s of Algebra. Both slept peacefully <3

The end.

my lovely readers please comment and let me know how it is :) 

Thank you :)