1/2

Comfort zone

Woohyun took another bite at his cereal bar before tearing his eyes off of his computer screen and quickly scanning the room. A pile of clothes was sitting next to his bed, menacing to fall into all the dust that was probably accumulating behind the piece of furniture. On the other side of the small room, the dishes were piling up in the sink, and Woohyun thought he should really wash them if he wanted something to eat in the next morning. He should do the laundry, the dishes, wash the floor and, above all, study. He shrugged and reported his attention on the episode of his favorite series displaying on the bright screen in front of him. He could still do it later.

He had only been in university for five months and he wondered what he had learned. Everyone he knew had kept telling him that going to university and living on your own would turn him into a responsible adult, and he would learn to take care of himself. He would mature. He snorted at the thought. Mature, right. Now that he thought about it, he did learn something. One word: procrastination. He had of course been doing it all his life, but only when he came to university he learned the word to put on his behavior. Somehow, he really liked that word. It was that kind of word with a weird, cold pronunciation. Not only was it ugly, but it was also supposed to be negative. Woohyun thought he still loved it though, as he was shifting a little on his bed to make himself more comfortable.

He heard a key turn in the lock and paused his video when he saw his roommate, Sungyeol, walk in. The latter seemed to be in the middle of a conversation with someone behind him. Probably Myungsoo, Woohyun thought. However, he was more than surprised when he saw said someone come in. It was a girl, with long, wavy brown hair, in which could be seen a red flower hairpin. She wore a little black dress that ended just above the knees and black high heels. Woohyun’s first thought was that she was quite tall for a girl – blame his height complex. Second was that she was really pretty. She had delicate features: slim hands, small eyes and thin, pink lips. Their eyes met for a couple of seconds and Woohyun swore he felt his heart skip a beat. However, he maintained his composed mask, only to nag at his roommate, his eyes on the screen once again.

“Sungyeol-ah, we said no girls in our room.”

Sungyeol, who had just taken two beers from the fridge, answered, as if it was the most normal thing in the world: “Sunggyu-hyung is a guy though.” He then proceeded to give the girl a beer, before they both plopped on Sungyeol’s bed, talking about a teacher being way too strict.

Woohyun was looking at them with wide eyes, his jaw hanging. After a moment, the others seemed to realize, turned to him and started laughing.

Sungyeol spoke again. “Woohyun-ah! Are you still alive under this mask of stupidity?”

Woohyun seemed to realize how stupid he looked at that moment and coughed a couple of times, before asking hesitantly: “She… I mean he… is a guy?” Sungyeol started laughing once again, but that Sunggyu person just pouted. Which is definitely really cute and girly, thought Woohyun.

“Why is that so hard to understand?” Sungyeol asked. “You thought she was y, right? That’s because Sunggyu-hyung is so cute and- OUCH!”

Sunggyu had just punched his friend on the arm. Hard. “Hyung! Why can’t you hit like a girl?”

“Yah Lee Sungyeol! Don’t you have any respect for your elders? Ugh… Why did I even agree to this bet in the first place?” Sungyeol was crying, half because of the pain, half because of the laughter couldn’t seem to control.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and turned to Woohyun. “How do I make him stop laughing now? Is there like a button or something?”

Woohyun just chuckled and shrugged. “I don’t think so. Just leave him be.” And he honestly didn’t know. Even though he had kind of gotten used to Sungyeol’s presence as his roommate, he still hadn’t quite understood the way he functioned. The two men then decided to ignore the giggling giraffe next to them.

“So are you going to the party with us?” Sunggyu asked, after taking a sip of his beer.

They didn’t think it was possible, but Sungyeol actually laughed even more at that. In between the hysterical laughs, could be heard something like “Woohyun! … Going to a party!”

Woohyun rubbed his temple, wondering if, for once, his roommate could not humiliate him in front of a stranger. And a really y stranger at that. Wait. No no no. He not y at all. He’s a guy!

Said guy just looked at him with an amused smile. His eyes had almost disappeared. “So I guess you don’t like parties that much.”

At that exact moment, with his favorite series paused on his computer and a half-eaten bag of chips next to him, begging him to eat them, Woohyun decided to move his off his bed just for one night. Maybe he was just tired of sitting there, maybe he felt like it would be a good thing to have human interactions, or maybe he just wanted to impress that y stranger – no, she… I mean, he’s not y at all! –, staring at him with that glint of amusement in his small crescent eyes. “Actually, I’m going.”

Sungyeol’s laugh stopped in an instant and the sudden silence seemed really loud. “You… what?” It was Sungyeol’s turn to look at him with eyes and mouth wide open.

“Yep. I’m going with you. Just let me change and I’m good.”

The tall man just blinked and Woohyun got up, took out some clothes from his closet and headed for the bathroom. Sunggyu looked at the frozen face of his friend, then at the bathroom door. Then he grinned and leaned his back against the wall before taking another sip of beer.

It’s going to be interesting.

 

* * *

 

About half an hour later, Woohyun found himself on the doorstep of 'the club'. Not like there was only one club in the city — far from it. But this one was the only one most of the students cared about. Woohyun had never been there, but he had heard so many stories about this place from his friends that it already felt familiar. It was exactly how he had imagined it: loud, crowded, smelling of alcohol and sweat.

He instantly regretted his decision. He could have been in his room, peacefully watching his series while munching some delicious snacks. He sighed, but turned his head at the light chuckle he heard next to him. Sunggyu was looking at him with an amused look on his face.

"Why did you even come if you hate it this much?"

The younger's eyes instinctively went from the small eyes highlighted by a thin line of black eyeliner to the pink, glossy lips and he gulped. Because of you. But he just shrugged, feigning disinterest. He was really good at that, mostly because he was usually uninterested in almost everything. And even though that girl — guy, he's a guy — had picked his interest a little, he was not going to show it.

Little did he know that the older man had seen right through him from the very beginning and found the whole situation quite entertaining. He smirked before speaking again, this time his rosy lips really close to Woohyun's ear and his voice low — and it was undeniable now that there was nothing remotely feminine about his voice.

"Come on, stop looking that horrified. It's just a party — people, music and alcohol— so let's have some fun."

He patted Woohyun's shoulder lightly before entering the club, getting engulfed by the music and the blinding lights and the younger was left there, cursing internally at the heat that was creeping up on his cheeks. He had to remind himself that blushing was anything but manly and he literally slapped himself.

Sungyeol, who was already going back to him with Myungsoo, looked at him with wide eyes. He exchanged a glance with his friend. "Do you think he's okay?"

Woohyun simply glared at them in response and followed them to the bar, where they found Sunggyu again. With a man, who tried to slip his arm around his waist, only to be pushed away roughly, along with a bored " off". At the words, the guy looked at Sunggyu, in that beautiful dress, with eyeliner, lipstick and beautiful wavy hair with wide eyes.

"You... You're a GUY?!"

If eyes could kill, Sunggyu would have killed that guy at that moment. "Duh. What do I look like to you?" Only then did he seem to remember the state he was in and, before the guy could answer anything, he added: "Wait, no. Don't answer that. Just off, okay?"

The guy quickly turned away and almost ran out of the club. Woohyun could understand that. Apparently, Sunggyu was pretty good at making you ually confused. Only then did he realize his friends' presence and he turned to them with an annoyed sigh. It seemed like Sungyeol and Myungsoo couldn't hold it back any longer because they burst out laughing. The elder could only shake his head in disapproval. Then his gaze found Woohyun. He smiled at him and gestured him to come closer. The younger sat on a stool next to Sunggyu, who had already ordered two drinks.While the latter was looking at his two friends dying of laughter, he took a good look of the guy once again. Seriously, how could a man look like… That?! He took his drink and gulped it in one go, before gesturing to the barman to give him one more. Sunggyu had turned to him again and cocked an eyebrow at him.

"For someone who doesn't get out of his room, you look like you know how to drink."

Woohyun sighed. "You shouldn't listen to everything Sungyeol says. I do get out. Sometimes."

The elder laughed. "Yeah right. That 'sometimes' and the look you had when you entered tell me otherwise. Anyways..." He took a sip of his drink and looked at Woohyun in the eye. "What are you studying?"

Woohyun suddenly struggled to remember what he was studying when he felt Sunggyu's eyes on him. He sipped on his drink to regain some composure. "Literature. First year. You?"

Sunggyu scoffed. "For someone who studies literature, you sure talk in short sentences." Woohyun glared at him. It was true he wasn't exactly known for his long conversations, but he was good on the paper. "I'm studying computer science. Already in my third year." He paused and sighed. "God, I'm getting old..."

Computer science. That, Woohyun couldn't have seen it coming. He always assumed most computer science students were just nerds who kept themselves locked with their computers the whole time — pretty much like himself actually. Sunggyu seemed to be the complete opposite of that. But before he could say anything else, someone else spoke.

"Yep, of course you're getting old hyung. Did you only notice that now?" Sungyeol had apparently recovered from his laughing fit, because he now had an arm around Sunggyu's shoulders and a mocking smile on his lips.

Sunggyu feigned disinterest, even though it was pretty obvious that he wanted to punch his friend. "Oh, good to know you're alive, Sungyeol-ah. Where had you-" He immediately stopped when his eyes fell upon another guy, standing with his two friends. "Oh god. Please, tell me you didn't bring Hoya."

Hearing these words, Hoya looked at his hyung from head to toe and a mocking smile formed on his lips. "Honestly, I didn't think you would do it hyung."

Sunggyu was looking at Sungyeol, wearing a murderous glare. It really looked like he was going to punch him this time. "I told you not to invite him! I'll never hear the end of it now!"

Hoya chuckled and patted Sunggyu's shoulder. "Don't get mad, or you'll get wrinkles early, noona."

The guy stood up, his face merely a few centimeters away from Hoya's and whispered through his teeth. "Lee Howon, you're so dead." An idea crossed his mind and he smirked. "I wonder what Dongwoo-ah would say about what you told me last time?"

Hoya's eyes grew wide, just as another guy approached their group. "Sunggyu-hyung! How are you? I didn't know you liked to cross-dress..." Surprisingly, Sunggyu didn't even get mad and just smiled brightly.

"Well, it's a long story. Dongwoo-ah, do you want to have a drink with me?"

The latter just replied with a loud "of course", before trying to hug his hyung, but Hoya took a grip on his collar at the back of his neck and dragged him away from his hyung, who was still as scary as always in the end, even in a dress and high heels.

Woohyun had looked at the scene in silence, while sipping on a few drinks. He knew he should probably not drink that much because, even though he didn’t look like it, he couldn’t stand his alcohol that well. However, he felt like he was feeling hot the whole time, so he kept on downing the drinks to cool himself down. After some time of getting lost in his own thoughts, he realized Sunggyu was staring at him. He looked around, but it looked like Sungyeol and Myungsoo had disappeared somewhere again. He told himself he wouldn’t go out with Sungyeol again if that meant being dumped alone. Well, not exactly alone.

“I didn’t think Sungyeol would be able to find friends as weird as him. Guess I was wrong.” Nice, Woohyun, nice. Our of all the things he could have said to the stunning gir- guy in front of him, like a question to start up a normal conversation, he had chosen to just mumble these two sentences, in a provocative and annoyed tone. Maybe that was why he preferred staying in his room. Socializing wasn’t really his thing. Somehow, girls always seemed to like his ‘mysterious aura’ – their words, not his – but guys couldn’t get along with him, because of his aggressive manners.

However, Sunggyu didn’t seem impressed by it and chuckled. “And that’s when we’re still sober. Just imagine when we get drunk!”

The younger couldn’t help his next sentence. “Not sure I want to imagine it, honestly.” Sunggyu ordered two other drinks and Woohyun decided to ask the question he’d been asking himself from the beginning. “So how did you end up dressed like a girl?”

The elder looked at him, amused. “Wow, an entire question, just for me?”

Woohyun rolled his eyes and pointed to his glass. “Maybe alcohol makes me nicer, who knows?”

“I see that. And to answer your question… It was a stupid bet that Sungyeol and Myungsoo started. I usually don’t bet anything with them, because… well you know how those two are.” Woohyun quickly nodded in agreement. Those two’s pranks could be quite bothersome. “But I had drunk a little too much, agreed and lost and here I am now.”

Woohyun looked at him in silence for a few seconds and, when he saw the elder wasn’t going to say anything more, he asked: “What was the bet about?”

The other hesitated and shifted in his seat. “I… don’t think I can tell you. It’s about Hoya and he’s probably going to kill me if I tell you anything.”

The dark-haired man scoffed. “How anti-climatic.”

Sunggyu laughed, his melodious voice once again filling Woohyun’s head, that was becoming more blurry with every passing minute. Wait wait wait. His voice is not melodious at all! “You really wanted to know right?”

Woohyun took another sip of his drink. “Maybe.”

“Does alcohol make you more curious as well?”

Woohyun scanned his glass. He wasn’t even sure what alcohol he was drinking anymore, but it must have been a damn good one, because the feeling in his stomach was great. “Maybe.”

“Wanna go dance?”

Woohyun gulped the rest of his drink in one go and turned to the man next to him. And even though everything seemed more blurry, to him, that guy in the little black dress looked even more defined and still as pretty. His brain kept screaming that he was still a guy, but the alcohol slowly drowning him helped Woohyun to shut him up. He didn’t really care about anything anymore and if that pretty boy wanted to dance with him, why not let him?

For the first time of the night, he smiled. “Maybe.”

 

* * *

 

The alcohol had mingled in his blood more and more with the minutes passing and the few drinks he kept on drinking didn’t really help. That’s why it was so easy to blame it all on the drunkenness. Blame on the alcohol the way he was dancing with Sunggyu, really close, their bodies pressed together. The way he could feel the elder’s breath on his face and his stare on every inch of his skin. The way he could feel that the other’s body, moving in rhythm against his, was not the body of a girl, but he didn’t care. He could blame it all on the alcohol. And when he felt like that excuse wasn’t enough, he went to get another drink.

He took his hands off of Sunggyu’s waist – when had they gotten there? – and turned around, heading towards the bar. He ordered a drink and went back to the crowd, looking for a tall brunette with a little black dress. He found Sunggyu a little in retreat from the crowd, his back against a wall. When Woohyun arrived next to him, he quickly took the glass from his hand and drunk it before the other could protest.

“Yah! What was that for?! If you want a drink, go get it yourself!”

Sunggyu discarded the empty glass on a nearby table and came back to Woohyun. “That was because you’re already drunk and I want you to remember this tomorrow.”

Woohyun laughed. “What, you think I can forget how a guy willingly dressed as a girl to go to a club? Don’t worry, I-”

“That’s not what I’m talking about, Woohyun-ah.” With his words, he had pushed Woohyun against the wall and the guy looked at him with a confused look on his face. Even though the way he kept eying his lips proved that he wasn’t as confused as he liked to believe.

“Then what a-”

Woohyun could blame it all on the alcohol.

Because that must have been the reason why he let Sunggyu crash his lips against his own and replied with as much passion and want. That must have been why he locked his arms around the other’s neck, letting his fingers grab the light brown hair to pull him closer.

But even with all this alcohol in his blood, his thoughts wouldn’t shut up, even though they barely made sense to him at that point. He thought that a club was definitely a great setting to make out with someone, because of the loud music, making his stomach tingle with each beat. He also thought that he had never imagined kissing a man would feel this good – how, compared to a girl, Sunggyu was more rough and passionate.

It was almost funny how, the more alcohol was in his blood, the more he realized Sunggyu was a guy. The large hands firmly gripping his waist were not a girl’s. The chest against his, pinning him to the wall, was not a girl’s. The lips ravishing his own, making him let out moans that were immediately absorbed by the loud music, were not a girl’s.

But Woohyun was slowly starting to realize. Realize that he should not be doing this. He desperately tried to make his brain shut up and his thoughts stop, gripping a little harder at the brown locks of hair and nibbling a little harder on the other’s lips, but reality finally hit him when he felt against his body something hard that was definitely not a girl’s.

He gasped, immediately pushed the other away roughly and looked at him with wide eyes. Sunggyu just looked at him with half-lidded eyes filled with too many things for Woohyun to handle.

“Woohyun-ah? What’s wrong?”

He ran out of the club.

 

* * *

 

Woohyun woke up with a terrible headache and something heavy on him. He groaned and looked down, only to see his stupid roommate using him as a pillow.

“Ugh, Lee Sungyeol, get off me!”

He pushed the other and managed to get out of his hold, but Sungyeol kept on sleeping like a baby on his bed. It was a habit that Woohyun didn’t appreciate much – when his friend was drunk, he had this tendency to cuddle up with every human being at hand.

He dragged his feet to the kitchen counter, prepared some coffee and flopped on a chair, waiting for it to brew. He let his head hit the table, the cold surface soothing his headache. He thought it was a good time to try to remember why his head hurt so much and he felt so much like a piece of . What had he done last night?

His eyes opened so quickly that it hurt, everything coming back all at once.

 

“Sunggyu-hyung is a guy though.”

 

“So are you going to the party with us?”

 

“Does alcohol make you more curious a well?”

 

“Wanna go dance?”

 

“I want you to remember this tomorrow.”

 

“Woohyun-ah? What’s wrong?”

 

“. . !” Woohyun banged his head on the table repeatedly. His roommate was still sleeping, but he couldn’t care less about waking him up. He gripped his head in his hands and pulled so hard on his hair that it drew out tears in his eyes. “What’s wrong? What’s wrong?! All of this is WRONG, you ing stupid, useless, handsome piece of !”

After banging his head on the table for a while, the smell of fresh coffee reached his nose and he got up, poured himself a cup and drank it so fast that he burned his tongue in the process. He poured another cup – he needed a lot of coffee this morning – and sat down again.

He started a staring contest with the wall in front of him as if it had all the answers he desperately needed at that moment. Okay, Woohyun, you need to think logically. You got this.

What had he done?

He had kissed a man. The thought itself made him want to hit his head again, but he didn’t. He couldn’t afford to lose any more brain cells – he still wanted to be able to graduate one day. Actually, he didn’t exactly kiss a man, he just let said man kiss him. Which was already better, right? Plus, said man was wearing a dress and a wig and high heels and he was really pretty, like a girl, so of course he would get confused, who wouldn’t?

Moreover, as his throbbing head kept reminding him, he was really drunk.

That was it. It was just hormones, alcohol and confusion, nothing more, nothing less. Of course, he couldn’t like boys. Girls kept coming to him all the time and he had always liked the attention.

Before he knew it, an hour had passed, his cup of now cold coffee was still waiting to be drunk on the table, he was still staring at the wall and someone knocked on the dorm door. He shook his head and quickly went to open the door. He already knew who it was – only Myungsoo could barge into their dorm at such an early hour.

“Myungsoo-ah, I’m glad you’re here! Help me get that moron out of my bed! He keeps on sleep-”

Except it wasn’t that early anymore and it wasn’t Myungsoo.

It was a really handsome boy with light brown hair, a little taller than him. His small eyes and pink lips immediately reminded Woohyun of someone, but he just frowned at the thought. Of course, it wasn’t him. It couldn’t be him. Nope. Nope nope nope nope. It definitely couldn’t be the guy he had kissed merely a few hours ago. There was no way that guy could look even more handsome without his dress and wig and make-up. Because the guy in front of him, all ripped jeans and oversized t-shirt, wasn’t just pretty, he was gorgeous.

Woohyun was frozen and the silence apparently went on for a little too long, because the guy chuckled, making fun of the other’s expression.

“Well, hello to you too, Woohyun-ah.”

The younger guy’s heart skipped a beat before beating again at twice his normal speed. It was his voice. It was him. It was Sunggyu.

“Is Sungyeol-ah here? I need to talk to him abou-”

Woohyun couldn’t hear the rest of the sentence, because he slammed the door in Sunggyu’s face with a loud ‘bang’ that resounded though the room and finally made his stupid roommate wake up. Okay, maybe slamming the door to Sunggyu’s face wasn’t exactly the most mature reaction he could’ve had. But he panicked, okay? He had spent an entire hour persuading himself that Sunggyu was only handsome because he was wearing girl’s clothes and he was drunk. So seeing him so… ing perfect, dressed as a guy, made him panic once again. And he was sober. He should probably go back to banging his head on the table again. Yep, that sounds like a plan.

Sungyeol got up and looked at him with a half-worried, half-sleepy look on his face. “What happened? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. And what was that noise just now?”

The shorter guy took a deep breath before answering, not entirely trusting his voice. “Door. Sunggyu. Out.” Well, that was close enough.

Sungyeol blinked dumbly at him. “Door Sunggyu out? Wait, Sunggyu is at the door and you left him out?! Why didn’t you let him in, stupid?” He tried to get past his friend to open the door, but Woohyun didn’t let him, grabbing his arm and throwing him a death glare.

“That guy isn’t getting into this dorm again for as long as I live, is that clear?”

His roommate just stared at him blankly and, as Woohyun went into the bathroom, he opened the door to see a frozen Sunggyu. “Hyung?” The elder got out of his trance and looked at him. “Let’s talk outside, Woohyun-ah is being a jerk this morning.”

 

* * *

 

"Kibum-ah."

"Mmm?"

"Why don't I have a girlfriend?"

His friend stopped munching on his sandwich to look at Woohyun and scoffed. "Are you kidding me?! You can have all the girls you want, but you always say you don't have time for them! And in the end you just spend your time in your room with your computer! Don't complain now!"

Woohyun sighed. "I'm not complaining. I'm just... thinking, that's all."

Before Kibum could ask anything more, they were interrupted by their friend and classmate, Sungjong. "Hey, what are you two talking about?" When he just gained a horrified look from Kibum, he added: "Something happened?"

Woohyun just rolled his eyes, already knowing what his friend Kibum was going to say. "Songjong-ah, I think we have a problem. Woohyun... He's thinking!"

They both gasped in horror, before starting to laugh their asses off.

"Ha. Ha. That's really funny."

Sungjong calmed down first and asked Kibum: "What could this idiot be thinking about?"

The other just shrugged. "He asked me why he didn't have a girlfriend."

Sungjong's gaze immediately went back to Woohyun. "Okay, you have ten seconds to tell me what happened."

The latter cocked an eyebrow, his uninterested look never leaving his face. "What do you mean? Nothing happened."

His sentence was only followed by a laugh. "Oh come on, Woohyun-ah. You never talk about girlfriends or love or anything relating to that. Except when we discuss some characters in your series. Now spit it out!"

Woohyun hesitated. He wasn't sure telling his friends about what had happened merely two days ago was a good idea. On the one hand, he could have their opinions on the matter — which was a good thing, because they definitely had more experience than him when it came to relationships. But on the other hand, he was pretty certain they would to no end. Plus, announcing to your guy friends that you had made out with a guy could be... awkward, to say the least.

However, these two idiots were his two best friends and he sometimes suspected them to know him better than he knew himself. He looked at them, expectation on their faces. They looked like two kids, waiting for their mom to give in and buy them ice cream.

"Okay, so..." He swore he saw his friends eyes get wider and shine. "I went to the club with Sungyeol last Saturday."

"You WHAT?!" Sungjong quickly elbowed Kibum before he could add anything. They had gotten Woohyun to talk, so it was not the time to stop him. He smiled to Woohyun, who stopped a few more seconds before continuing.

"So, I went with Sungyeol and his friends. And there was one of his friends, a guy who was dressed as a girl because of a bet. And he was… I mean, if Sungyeol hadn't told me, I would've thought he was a girl. A really pretty girl actually. Like, even prettier than that time we forced Songjong-ah in a dress and put make-up on him." He laughed with Kibum at the memory, while Sungjong was shooting daggers at him with his eyes. Somehow, his friend's laughter encouraged him to continue. "So anyways... I started to drink way too much and that guy took me to dance and I accepted and we danced like... You know, way too close for comfort and in the end, he kind of... kissed me."

Silence made its way between the three friends and Woohyun could only look at his two frozen friends, staring at him with a blank look on their faces. Kibum was the first one to break the silence. "And?"

Woohyun blinked. "And what?"

"Well, what happened? Did you punch him, kiss him back, out? Come on, we're waiting for the end of the story here!"

Sungjong only nodded in approval and Woohyun sighed and ran a hand through his black hair before continuing. "I... I kissed him back." He said the next sentence so quickly that it all sounded like one whole sentence. "But that's because I was really drunk and he looked like a girl and... yeah. After some time, I kind of... realized what I was doing and I literally ran out of the club and went straight home."

He looked at his friends, who didn't look shocked in any way, but were obviously waiting for more. He was starting to feel annoyed and really embarrassed. "What?! That's it!"

Sungjong looked at him with that knowing look on his face that infuriated him so much and said: "Of course not. You wouldn't need to talk about it if that was all."

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "I don't need to talk about it! It's you who forced me to-" The 'you don't fool me Nam Woohyun' look was still plastered on his friend's face and he sighed again. "Okay! He came to see Sungyeol the next morning, wearing normal clothes like every guy should wear, and I still found him... attractive." He paused and realized he might as well be honest with his friends — and himself — at this point. "Screw that. He's hot as and he kisses like no one else and I'm ing attracted to a man. . I said it now!"

He knew his face was really red at this point and he took a big sip of water to try to cool his face down, but he knew it was far from working. He just really hoped his friends would not be disgusted with him. He was too afraid to look at their faces anymore.

However, his thoughts were cut short by their laughs. He snapped his head up to look at the two guys, a confused look on his face.

"Seriously, do you have to say it like it's some kind of terrible crime?"

"Yeah, Sungjong is right. I mean, we understood you weren't interested in girls quite some time ago, you know."

Woohyun kind of felt like crying at that moment. When he had thought his friends knew him better than he knew himself, he had been right. "You… You're not disgusted or anything?" He had tried to speak confidently, but his voice seemed to get stuck in his throat.

Sungjong patted him on the shoulder and smiled at him. "Of course not, stupid! You're my friend and I don't care what your ual partners have in between their legs, as long as you don't feed me with the details."

Woohyun rolled his eyes. Smooth. "Hey, I just said I was attracted to one guy, that doesn't make me gay, right?"

His two friends laughed again and Kibum spoke this time. "Think what you want, Woohyun-ah. Anyways, what's that guy's name? What is he studying? How old is he? What's his father's job? I need his address and criminal records."

Woohyun frowned at him. Kibum had always had this tendency to exaggerate way too much. "All I know is that his name is Sunggyu, he's older than us and he's in his third year of computer science."

A silence followed, during which Sungjong and Kibum exchanged looks unknown to their friend. "... What?"

Sungjong turned to him. "Is his full name Kim Sunggyu? Tall, slim, light brown hair, fair skin?" Woohyun only nodded in response. Kibum passed an arm around his shoulder and grinned at him.

"Good catch! Let's just say that Sunggyu is kind of famous at the club for being really handsome. He goes to almost every party and gets hit on by too may people to count."

Sungjong hit him once again before he could continue his speech. Woohyun grunted. "A playboy. Great."

Sungjong tried to reassure him. "Come on, being popular doesn't necessarily mean he's a playboy." Not knowing what else to say, he changed the subject a little. "Anyways, you said he came to your dorm the next morning. Did you two talk about it or something?"

Woohyun bit his lip. "Not really. I kind of… slammed the door in his face."

His two friends were left with no other choice but to facepalm themselves.

 


 

Aaaand that was part one! :D I guess I'll upload part two in a few days. ^^ Don't forget to comment if you liked it! :D