He is here.

Its always been you.

"Mom. Im so confused now. what would i bring?" I asked my mom on the phone.

 

"Just bring your private goods." my mom looks sigh on the phone. 

 

"All of my goods are private. mom" 

 

"Okay. so just bring your handphone, dorm's key, etc. no need to bring clothes. you can use your cousin's" 

 

"m'kay, i should cancel the phone call, so bye mom" I closed my phone and walked my pace towards my bathroom to take a shower. I intend not take a long time to having a shower. But yeah keep me dreaming, it took a hour. I wear my clothes. i wear a dark blue shirt, which doesnt cover my bellybutton and black jeans. I comb my hair and make it curly. i put my handphone, dorm's key, train's card into my bag. Realizing that i've wasted my time so much until almost approaching my train's departure. Lily, Hurry idiot. I walked my pace towards my door, and locked my room when i was outside. i  walk my pace towards the elevator and press the lobby button, when i reached the lobby, i walk to the taxi which my mom sent it. And i take a seat. It reached the station in 1,5 hours. 

 

 

I walked my pace towards the locket and put my train's card in barcode, and walk forwards when it opened. and running towads the train and get into it, put my train's card into my bag while take a seat in the train. ah i dont bring my wallet. screw my life. 

 

. YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT WALLET LILY NO

AISH. I depraved my hair. . my life is so .

 

Okay lily. you need to chill. just ask hyorin unnie.

 

I took a deep breath.

 

yeah lily u can pass it. its not a big deal. 

 

i grab my handphone and see there were a notifs from my husband. i mean, future husband.

 

'LILYYY. where are you? we were waiting for you. 

do you have problems? are you sick? 

why dont you read my messages? do u have any problem in there?

reply if you do read my messages. bye.. we should going to 1st big conference. i hope you come to our big conference, at least but not last you come to our last big conference today. ps. honestly its enough if you reply me bye. im worried about you'

 

MA LIFE.

 

AW MY BABYYYY CUTIE PIEEEEE. 

 

I was just like smilling like a in here, baby. stop being so cheesy. i will die from dia betes.

 

im decided to message him with

'Im okay. im sorry that i cant go to the conference sorry...my cousin was ask me for help in Ulsan. so i decided to help her. sorry... i stir my first task. I will return in 3 days. I promise i will give you the 'I will do everything for you' coupon for u. im sorry! take care, boys!'

 

I huffed. i lost my brilliant chances. 

 

It reached 5 hours to arrived in my cousin's house in total. luckily i had my taxi which my cousin sent it. well actually my cousin not yet departed. yahoo lucky~~

 

"Unnie" I call her when there is no one here- i meant in my ""bedroom"""

 

"What, lily?" hyorin turns her back.

 

"Can u give me some money?" my fingers played each other,

 

"I-i didnt bring my wallet with me!" I half yelled at her resumed my last words. really dont want my pride goes down. 

 

"O-okay pff" she looks like she endured her laugh. good. dont mess with me, unnie. she grab her wallet and give me some money.

 

"Is that enough for you? and my childrens i meant" She teased me.

 

"Yes. this. is. enough"I smiled sarcasm.

 

NO THIS IS NOT ENOUGH, UNNIE. MY NECESSARY WAS MORE THAN YOUR TWO CHILDRENS'S KIDNEY. i will sell their kidney if i do want more. thanks unnie. 

 

she gives me more, and smiles "I was just kidding, lily" she laughs. Okay, unnie. okay. but i really will sell their kidney if i do want more. I laugh sarcasmly out of sudden.

 

"u are not going to sell my childrens right lily" she glances at  me. 

 

WHUT. STOP READ MY MINDS- WELL NOT REALLY READ MY MINDS BUT ALMOST WAS APPROACHING IT. well maybe actually because she heard my sarcarms laugh, and she does know me so well.

 

"did my face look like a crook?" I raise my eyebrow. fine fine.

 

"yes u did" she laughed. she taps my forehead with her index finger,

 

"Take care of my childrens, okay?" she replaced her index finger become her palm hand and lift her palm onto my head.

 

"Well okay" i move her palm hand, and hold her hand.

 

"Take care of your own self, and ah your husband too. i forget that you're a married-lady" I resumed my phrase and i giggle

 

"do i look like a young single lady?" she smirks.

 

"Nope." i smirk back at her.

 

"ah! lets go, dear!" out of the blues, my cousin's husband was appear with his smile plastered on his lips. 

 

"okay dear. waiting for me in the car" she uttered to her husband, "so.. from now, you should take care of my toddler and my 5 y.o child!"

 

"ya ya ya okay." i push her out from my ""bedroom"""

 

 their toddler was sleeping rn in my cousin's room, and their 5 y.o child has his kindergaten plan. so he hasnt come home yet. oh thanks good, i can relaxed from now. i walked my pace outside to see they gone. then go inside home and lay my body on sofa. 

 

 

AAAAAH SOO RELAAAXXXXX

 

aish.

 

i feel like the evil-babysitter who eat blind-pay.

 

I decide to take a nap for a while. i closed my eyes, and fell to a deep sleep.

 

.

..

...

.....

........

 

I opened my eyes and suprisely stand from the couch. i was like hearing some baby's voice. IS SHE AWAKE AND CRY? I look to clock which it officialy bribe on partition. ITS 5 PM. she must be hungry, and im forget to pick up my nephew from his kindergaten. . seriously u must be so reckless now. i run towards my cousin's room and find that she was in convulsion. she was brief blackout, confusion, drooling, loss of bowel/bladder control, sudden shaking of entire body, uncontrollable muscle spasms, temporary cessation of breathing. seriously this is make me panick. .e. A convulsion is a medical condition where body muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body. However, not all epileptic seizures lead to convulsions, and not all convulsions are caused by epileptic seizures. so im pretty sure in this case was not about epileptic seizures. SERIOUSLY I WAS PANICKED, I decided to pick up her from her cot. She has fever! OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO. OH OH MY GOD. I hold her to go outside from her room. i grab my phone. my right hand which hold my phone was trembling, maybe my left hand which hold my niece transmit it panic to my right hand. good jod left hand good job. my niece keep repeating her symptoms. i was too panicked to call for someone. who should i call? Oh lily keep thinking. 

 

out of blues, there were notifs from unknown.  i dont even know who the hell he/she is. i dont read the messages. but i decided to call the unknown.

 

"what lily what?" Someone asked me from far away.

 

"Help me..." my voice was trembling. as well.

 

"whats wrong? im minwoo" 

 

"Minwoo. help me..." I kept repeating my words. my mind was blank.

 

"cih. stop joking around. i will closed the phone call okay" and then after he said it, he really closed the phone call. 

 

Oh good. lily.

 

who should you call again?

 

suddenly, someone who was in my mind is Jeongmin. so i decided to call jeongmin.

 

 

"Heyy~~" He grins through handphone. im not kidding, his voice was make me relax. for a little bit.

 

"jeongmin.." but well my voices still keep trembling. 

 

"whats wrong, lily? whats wrong?" 

 

"help me.."

 

"whats wrong?" 

 

"My niece... convulsion, out of suddenly....im scared. she wont stop"

 

"If she has a fit like this, it is advised to make sure she doesn't fall and injure herselves, cushion her head and loosen any restricting clothing/jewelry, and also call for medical help. hurry call the ambulance" He uttured. 

 

"waiting for me there." He closed his phone. i was running towards the kitchen and put the spoon into my niece's mouth. and run back to living room.. lay my niece's body onto the couch softly. i loosened the buttons of my niece's clothes. she kept shake her body. im about to call the ambulance but i was really panicked so i forget the ambulance's number. i decided to call my jeongmin.

 

"I...forget the ambulance's number" my voice still trembling.

 

"(ambulance's number) how's your niece?" He asked me with a worried tone.

 

"she kept shake her body..what should i do.."

 

"lets put it this way..... turn off the lights. loosen her shirt. show her ticks of the clock. dont call her name. Dont be noisy. if her eyes are moving, she should have been no convolusion seizures. and immediately call the ambulance. about 30 minutes i would get there."

 

"okay..i'll try it" still with my phone connected with him, I drop my phone and i turned my niece to the clock which it was bribe on partition.

 

"Please...work it." I shut my mouth and watch her. a fews minutes later, her eyes move and she fall asleep. 

 

I sigh relieved.

 

"it works, jeongmin. thanks." I put my phone on my ear.

 

"Thanks god. go measure her body temperature and call the ambulance" he commands me.

 

"Okay, sir" I searched a termometer and found it in sideboard. I put in her ear. and...

 

PLEASE.

HER TEMPERATURE WAS APPROACHING 40°. 

i immediately drop my handphone which still connected with jeongmin and run towards the homephone.

 

"Hallo ambulance...in here there was a baby.."

 

"sorry. ambulances are being used now, try back in 60 minutes." 

 

.E.

I WANT TO CRY. 

OH MY POOR NIECE.

 

im about to cry, but there is someone who was ringing my home bell- i meant, my cousin's home bell. im running towards the door

 

 

AND 

 

THERE

 

IS 

 

JEONGMIN.

 

I agape my mouth, 

"What are u doing here? how about your big conference?"