I trust him

Its always been you.

 

 

"Its okay. where is ur niece? we should go to hospital. now." he uttered and close the door.

 

I just dumfounded. in front of the door.

 

and well. i was remember about he said that he will be here. 

 

AND I DONT BELIEVE. HE IS HERE FOR REAL.

 

 

He walk his pace towards my cousin's home and hold my niece from couch. 

 

"Waw. she really has a fever" Jeomgmin uttered soflty.

 

"Well.. i told you before" 

 

"Lets go to the hospital first." He walked his pace outside of my cousin's home and walk towards his mobil. i followed him behind. 

 

"Hold her" He gave me my niece before he opened the car,

I and my cousin's baby were about to sit on the back passanger seats. but jeongmin doesnt let me. so he lead me to next to you, the fron passanger seat. while im holding my niece he boots the car engine, use the seat belt and start to drive. He drives us with well- i think he gone crazy because... he drives so fast i mean-- 120/km!!! OH MY. I THINK I REGRET NOT TO USE SEAT BELT, SO I IMMEDIATELY USE THE SEAT BELT. 

 

"Uh jeomgmin..." I call him.

 

"What?" he answer me without looking at me, well he was driving so.. ofc without looking at me. 

 

"could you mind to substract the speed?" I asked him with well puppy eyes. but HE WAS DRIVING. OH SO poor me.

 

"Nope"

 

I agape my mouth.

 

"Because im worried 'bout your niece. so we should arrived in hospital quickly" He was driving while he rubs his neck.

 

and i was looking to him with are-you-pedo-or-what look for the rest 5 mins.

 

I dont know he had ever live in ulsan or what, because he knows every inch in this city. tbh i dont even know the whole city. so i own him really much. it reached 15 mins to arrived in the hospital, we run into the hospital and tell the susters. the susters lead us into the doctor's room immediately. 

a few mins left, the doctor told us, my cousin was just had a slight hard fever. it normals for baby, but well its danger too.

i sigh in relief, and walked my pace outside the hospital to call my cousin. its such a bad behaviour if we call someone in the hospital. btw My niece was still in the doctor's room. she still should has a medical check up, and we shouldnt in there. so i decided to call my cousin. and well.. jeongmin was nowhere to be found. i think he had his own problems, so i let him go. but honestly he didn't even say goodbye to me. but whatever. im too tired to even think about it. I call my cousin when i reached the Hospital's yard. 

 

"Hello, unnie." I call her through the handphone.

 

"why call me, sweety? its 8 p.m." 

 

"we are in hospital now." I gulped my saliva,

 

"Your daughter  had a slight hard fever."

 

"SERIOUSLY?" she looks suprised.

 

"And i forget to take ur son one. when i called his teacher. she said he was already gone with his friends and one of his friend's family. so i dont mind him. because i was panicked about ur daughter."

 

"oh..my...god. Oh well i guess i didnt tell you. my son told me he want to has pajama party with his friends. so im sorry not to let you know. before." she laughs a bit.

 

". u made me worried a little bit about your peaceful son." I half-yelled on her. she was just laughing.

 

"Im sorry im sorry. how was my daughter?" she asked me in seriously tone.

 

"She is in medical check up now." i uttered.

 

"Thanks for taking of her. i will go home in 2 days."

 

"I will wait." i closed the phone call.

 

I sigh in relief again. but it makes me want to cry. im still panicked. i hold my tears. i dont want to cry, but i really feel like im scared to the death. 

 

"Shim lily." someone call me out of sudden with a-- familliar sound. I turned my back and meet the one who want i trust for the rest of my life.

 

its jeongmin.

 

"Jeomgmin.." I guess he was gone. but i was wrong. like seriously, he was just gone for bought a 2 cans of coke. you gotta be kidding.

 

"Whats wrong lily?" he frowns his eyebrows while brough two coke cans on his two hands. i dont know what he was actually see me. but he immediately pull my body into a tight hug, drop 2 two cans on the ground. and with just that, i cant hold my feelings again.

 

"Im scared... jeongmin, im scared to the death" i beat his chest abruptly. i shouldnt scared right? my niece is alright after all. but i feel something come to my heart and hit  my eyelids, so i want to cry. Jeongmin was now my hair. and wont let me go. he seems to be calm. 

 

"You could cry until you want to throw up on me. its okay" He laughs without humor in his tone. but he seems seriously want to entertain me. 

 

"Do you want me to sing?" He giggled while still my hair. I cant answer him because i still madly in sobs. i cant stop.

 

"Which song do you want to hear?" He asked me while still my hair. i think he wont stop my hair if i didnt stop crying. but i just....cant stop crying once. not, twice. 

 

"There's a song that's inside of my soul

It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again

I'm awake in the infinite cold

But You sing to me over and over and over again

 

So I lay my head back down

And I lift my hands

and pray to be only Yours

I pray to be only Yours

I know now you're my only hope"

 

I shut my mouth for sobbing, his voice.. always ditching my sadness. it affects me, a lot. and always does for years that i stay in this fandom. I blinked and make my tears fell down to the ground. 

 

"You are such a good gurl" he smirks at me and patting my head like there's no tomorrow. 

 

"Im not your dog, jeongminnie." I laugh sarcasmly.

 

"I said that in real way." He laughs at me and still patting me.

 

"Whatever" I grin.

 

He pats me once, and holding my hand.

 

"Lets back to waiting room" He grins. but out of sudden, my handphone was ringing. 

 

"Oh wait." I grab my handphone and see the dialer,  i knit my eyebrows and put on my ears straightaway. Its uknown's. 

 

"Pardon me? Who are you?" I asked nonchalantly.

 

"Im? Minwoo of course. dont tell me...you dont rename my number. But hey! you called me before." 

 

I still have my eyebrows knitted each other when i said "Hah? aish. maknae, are you dreaming about i called you or something?"

 

"You did call me. okay. and you were acting like you were in the middle of sea. drowned and cant even breathe"

 

"Well. hello. of course someone, who was drowning cant even breathe. please. make your brains working, cant you"

 

"well its not the point okay! why the hell you commenting the unimportant word. you dumb"

 

I groan and glance to jeongmin, he was playing with his legs. He lets his leg kick the gravels on the ground. "So please.. now tell me the point straightaway, you insolent human." 

 

 

"Do you know where the hell is jeongmin-hyung? he was-- em how could i say it? he was like.... ran away in a rush. He was worried over something or whatsoever. it makes me confused. did he tell you something? oh my god. "  I can hearing he was upset, and messing up with his hair. But i immediately realize that my cheeks are red like a crab. It means....Jeongmin was-- he was worried about me. So I take a glance to jeongmin, and jeongmin just stand with his eyes bore into mine. he was like looking me with 'She is the best beautiful creature' looks. and i immediately gulp my saliva. oh god. is it dream?

 

not reach 5 mins, jeomgmin looks away with his red flushed cheeks. 

 

"Hey are you there?!" minwoo wakes me up out of my day dreaming.

 

"w- what?" I stutter. jeongmin suddenly grab my handphone and turn off the handphone. why was that?

 

he gives me my handphone back. 

 

when my mouth about to say "Whats wrong, jeongmin-ssi?" he already shake his head. without reason- I meant, i dont even know what the reason is. 

 

"Lets go back." He immediately holds my hand and get into the hospital. There is one suster who holding my niece. Maybe We took very long time to having chat in the hospital-yard before. 

 

"Get well really soon." The suster said when she gave my niece to me.

 

Wait.

 

shouldnt i pay for the hospital?but-- she didnt even tell me about it. I take a glance at jeongmin.

 

"What's wrong?" He glances back at me when he realized I was glancing at him for the rest 13 mins. meanwhile the suster was bowing 90° to us and leave us behind.

 

"Did you pay....."

 

"Yes." He pats my head, even when I haven't finished my word.

 

"Dont mind me." He smiles at me, and still patting me.

 

I was really dumbfounded. I dont know what should i say. well. i dont have really much money. because i think i put my money on whatsoever place in my cousin's home. and i was so panicked back then. so I totally forgot about it.

 

"Thank you," I giggle.

 

"I owe you my life" I uttered with a humor tone. 

 

"So you better pay for it later" He laughs. But i feel like my cheeks were flushed.

 

"Yeah you are right" I laugh too. we reached jeongmin's car, and got into it. we spend a hour to reach my cousin's house.

 

"So...emm thank you." I uttered the word before close the car.

 

"Very welcome. but.. can i...." He rubs his cheeks.

 

"Can you what?" I still holding my niece bcs I still beside jeongmin's car.

 

"Can I sleep...here?" He still rubbing his cheeks.

 

 

 

WHAT?

AM I DREAMING?