Happy enough day

Its always been you.

"what the hell are you doing?" I spat him.

 

"nothing." He answered. I stared at him.

 

"Im worried about you. a little bit" he rolled his eyes. my mind was loading for a while. 

 

Loading 99%...

 

 

ERROR 404.

 

"Im worried myself too." I wink. "Ya ya. go home u drunk" I uttered nonchalantly. i walked my pace towards my door and looking for my key in the bag. But...

 

 

I CANT FIND MY KEY WHATTHE.

 

"there is something wrong huh?" He asked me. He walked near me.

 

"Nope.....i think, i just forget to brought my key..." I gulped.

clarity gushed the situasion in hall of my unit. i speechless. bcs IM SO CONFUSED. and minwoo looks thinking about something.

 

"....ARE U KIDDING ME? YOU DONT BRING UR KEY WITH YOU? STUPID!" He half-yelled on me and beat my head softly. 

 

.....ITS JUST ME OR HIS RESPOND IS SO LATE INDEED. 

 

"your respond is so late"I huffed.

 

"at least im not that idiot who was not bring her dorms key with her." He revenge on me.

 

"shut up, kid" 

 

"so what will u do now?" He asked me with his eyebrow form up. 

 

"emm...sleep in hall?" I grinned.

 

WELL. TBH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I WONT SLEEP IN HALL SERIOUSLY. 

 

"stupid." 

 

"so...what should i do now? the smart one?" i uttered with a sarcasm tone, 

 

"Lets go to the lobby" He holds my hand, and bring me to the elevator. he pressed the lobby button. I just stared at him with a flat face. He kept holding my hand until we reach the-informant-lady.

 

"Excuse us......" He said while he released his hand from mine.

 

 "Yes? is there something we can help?" The lady asked. she looks like (still) a young lady.. about more than 25 years.

 

"Not me. but she is" He pushed me forward.

 

"Em..ano..

I lost my key." I resumed "Not really lost. but i remember i just dont bring my key. i think it was in my room" 

 

"Shall i give you a back up key?" She asked while smilling.

 

"Yes please 338's room." I bow to her. And the young lady was searching for my back up key. so i decide to wait in the silent. not reach 30 seconds. she found it and gave it to me. i bow to her once again. 

 

"If you find your key inside your room, please return the back up key please? as soon as possible" she smiled once again. i was just nodded and left the maknae behind. and end with he chased me into the evelator, he kept bowing to the informant-lady. 

 

"Idiot. wait for me!" he spat me.

 

"u should thank to me. because i didnt close the elevator. okay?" I make a threaten smile on my lips. he hissed. without comment his respond, i press the 18 floors number button.

 

"Ah. why on the earth you were standing next to my room, stalker?" I asked him with unfriendly tone.

 

"I just retuned from my cousin's room" He answered.

 

"Cousin?"

 

"Right."

 

"who? is he/she in my unit? i should have been know your cousin's name. so dont dare fabling me" I warn him.

 

he tap tap the elevator door with his point finger with fad "No Jiyook" 

 

"Ah no jiyook!" I uttered happily. i pretty close with her. she is one of my bestfriend. my best friend are her and Kang aeri. of course jiyook and aeri are the same college with me. And yeah we are definitely patner in crime.

 

"Shim Lily" He yelled at me. He found that i was dumfounded while we have been reached the unit 18.

 

"What? why?" I asked plainly. the elevator have opened.

 

"Get out of the elevator. we have arrived in your unit" 

he holds my hand softly and bring me to in front of my rooms. the 338 room.

 

"Nah. try your back up key"he uttered. I move forward to the knob and insert the key into deeper.

 

AND YESH. IT OPENED.

 

"thanks minwoo" I finally call his name. in the first time.

 

"Very welcome" I just smiled and walked near me. He puts his hand in my cheeks and rubs my two cheeks. 

 

.....shi.t

WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS LOVEY DOVEY SITUATION.

 

"what the . get rid your filthy hands away from my cheeks. moron" I spat him. and he was just grinned and pinches my cheeks harder.

 

"the heck. its hurt, bastard" I give him a sharp glance.

 

"serves you right" He sticks his tongue out. I get into my room and close the door abruptly. 

 

"Bye " I uttered with a loud voice and stern tone. 

 

"Your key was still in here, stupid" 

 

THE HECK. I FORGOT TO TAKE MY KEY. 

 

i opened my door crudely, and pull my key out from knob. and I take gander of him, and he just giggled.

 

"Shut up. and go home" i closed my door abruptly. bye .

 

"Okay, byeeew . take care" He half-shouted with a friendly tone behind the door. I dont respond on his word. i walked my pace towards my wardrobe, take my pajama set. and slowly walk to bathroom. I decide to take a shower.

 

 

COZ I DONT WANT MINWOO TRANSMIT ME WITH HIS STUPIDNESS. HELL NO. 

 

I had a shower for about 2 hours. I've been wearing my pajamas. I threw my body onto my bed. i grab my handphone in my bag, my bag was under my bed. for warranty.... bcs i feel like i was dreaming, so i wanted to check my husband's chat. AND WELL THERE WERE NOTIFS FROM HIM, from my mom.......and an unknown number. 

 

Lets see my husband's.

 

'Shim Lily. can you accompany us to our big conference tomorrow?

This is your first job! 😄 -Jeomgmin."

 

Ah seriously?

so i cant tandem with him?

Ugh.

 

I was just answered like 'Okay!😍'

 

GOSH I PUT THE WRONG EMOT AND I'VE BEEN SENT IT. CURSE YOU HANDPOOPNE. 

 

OKAY ITS OKAY LILY.

HE. IS. UR. FUTURE. HUSBAND.

 

I took a deep breath, trying to feel relax.

 

I move to my mom's.

 

'LILYYYY!!!!

Can you stay in your cousin's home?'

 

I stop my eyes for reading,

"Which cousin huh?" I raise my eyebrow. and my eyes is starting to read again. 

 

Your cousin, Shim hyorin!

she and her husband would have a honeymoon tomorrow to celebrate their 8 years wedding anniversary. so you better company your niece and your nephew, because you still have your holiday right? help us sweety. You should go there before noon 'kay? because your cousin and her husband will leave at noon. we beg you, sweety. ps. im really worried about their childs.'

 

GOSH.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME MOM. 

I immediately call my cousin, shim hyorin.

 

"Unnie!" I half-yelled at her.

 

"W-what, Lily?" She answered with a shock tone.

 

"tomorrow.." 

 

"About company my childrens? ah...im sorry for ask you abruptly. but i really cant decline our flight. can you help me pweaseee baby" she cuts my word.

 

"emm..but...okay okay. i will think it more. so good nite. bye unnie" I slap my forehead.

 

"Bye, lily. thanks before" 

 

I closed my handphone and feel really tired now. so decided to sleep.