Almost

Why me?

As we arrive back at mine. me and JB are the last to enter still clinging onto each other for what seems to be dear life. JB enters the living room and our hands slowly slip away from each other as I go to the kitchen. "Soooo" Savannah nudges into my side "you and JB then" "I think so" I can't help but smile at the thought. "Finally" a deep voice whines from behind us. I almost jump out of my skin as a turn to face Jackson's who's right next to my face. Then I realise all of the boys are here around me and Savannah and have just heard everything. "ummm.." I manage "I knew it ! See Jr I told you you owe me £5 now" Yugyeom declares from the other side of the counter. "guys sh! He can probably hear you and we haven't really talked yet" I hiss at them. "Nah we're good he's found the music channel and the picture of your cat" Youngjae claims snacking on some grapes.

"Jemma what are you doing go talk to him"

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

For some reason the boys have all left me alone in Jemma's living room. Left me alone with the question what are we? but also with the music channel and a picture of a cat to calm me down. Then  I hear footsteps to soft to be any of the boys so I slowly twist to see Jemma moving towards me in an almost angel like manner. She sits down next to me and takes the picture. "It's my cat from when I was a child. Her name's Star and she still lives at home" This is the first time we've properally talked. "Why don't you have a cat now?" For once in my life i don't want to talk about cats I want to talk about us. "Well.. This isn't mine or Savannah's permant home... We're moving soon and when we move there then I'll get a cat" "Where is there may I ask?" Her eyes meet with mine they're the perfect brown and they gleam with hope. "Seoul" she practically sings as a smile spreads across her face and I can't stop myself from joinning her. Now! Now is the perfect time. Slowly I lean in gently placing my hand around her head and pulling her closer. When..

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When there's a sudden thud on the floor and we spin round to see the boys all piled on top of each other and Savannah standing above them holding the sliding door open with one hand and the other waving at us. I wave back slightly annoyed as JB realises my head and moves to help his fellow memebers up. "Okay maybe it's time we all went to sleep" Mark said as he was pulled out of the human mess and onto his feet rubbing his back. "Yes we should" JB said looking longly back at me."yeah let's sort out where everyone's sleeping" I say violently shaking my head breaking contanct with JB.