Getting to know Got7...

Why me?

As we were left alone in the dance studio the longest moments of silence passed. That was until Jackson stepped forward with his hand streched out " Hi I'm Jackson" he chimes cheerfully shaking my hand the biggest smlie plastered on his face. "And you've already meet JB" he says as he walks over to JB and teasling shakes him, " you two seem to have got really close already!" I lower my head as I feel my cheeks rising in colour again. JB pushes Jackson away and the boys all start laughing when JB starts to look embarrased and slightly mad. As all the boys finish introducing themsleves I ask them cautiously what they want to do before the camera crew arrvies. They all think for a while then out of the blue Bambam suggests " Why don't you sow us what you were working on before we came in and stopped you" "Really are you sure there's nothing else you want to do?" I plead. "Come on just do it!" JB says and he sounds sort of angry. " Okay stand in front of the mirrors" as they do as I ask I wonder why JB is so angry maybe its beacuse he's pissed off that I acted like such a little girl in front of him or was it beacuse of Jackson..... I kindly ask Mark to press play on my ipod. Then the music begins and I start to move across the floor forgetting completing that the boys are in the room and also forgetting about every stress I have. As it comes up to the part where I fell into JB's arms I see out of the corner of my eye him getting ready to catch me again but this time I pass the turn without a problem and I see JB sit back down again. As the song comes to the end and so do my movements a silence that just feels right falls over the studio before the boys begin to clap. When I finally come back to the real world I bow and smile saying " thank you" in every direction. 

That was the shortest 20 mintues of my life as only a few seconds after the clapping has died down the camera crew enters. The camera crew sets up like this is their home everything is ready in like 3 seconds and I'm rushed off by a smiling woman for a prep talk and the boys are being spoken to by someone else about whats going to happen. The women has a gental hand on my back as she guides me to and empty office which is normally used by the P.A of the manger but that same P.A is on tour. The women takes her hand off my back and rushes behind the desk and sits down. " Hello I'm Sophie. I just want to go throught with you what will be happening over the next week with Got7" says Sophie, as she rustles through a big pile of papers that were in here other hand, " you are Jemma correct?". " Oh yes that's me" " then take a seat we might be here for a while"

Sophie begins explaining how I will take the boys around London to certain areas and giving them se challenges to 'prepare' them for their first UK show etc. " Is their anyone else in you life that might in some way help in this recording or that you see a lot that is not family that mght want to get involved in this project" , " Yes my bestfriend who I live with" " okay good what's her or his name?" " Her name is Savannah" , " Alright and will she know who Got7 are?" "Yes".

"Can you phone your friend now and ask her if this is all okay?" "Yeah of course I'll just go and get my phone from my bag in the studio" " I'm afriad you can't do that they are filming the introduction to the whole webseries 'Got7 take on England' so you'll have to.." Sophie is interupted by a man with an awfully large headset entering going " We need her now" and just like that I'm lead out of the office. As I'm rushed back to the studio with  Sophie on one side and the big headset guy on the other I begin to think "Is it always such a rush?" 

I'm standing outside the studio with  Sophie as she says to me " right the boys are sitting on the floor with some snacks just explain what's going on and they've 'just' been told that they are going to have a British guide showing them around and they are wondering where you are. Also I just want to say sorry for it begining so rushed today but we are running late anyway and we didn't mean for the boys to meet you before filiming but we (the camera crew) got stuck in traffic soo... oh go enter!" 

I enter smling and waving as I see the boys begin to act suprise I'm told by Jackson that there is room for me next to JB so I take my seat and then the cameras are cut. "Okay good, good" a man says as he steps out from behind a camera. He comes over to the circle and towers over me and the got7 boys. "Now Miss..." "Jemma"JB answers for me. "Miss Jemma the boys will ask you simple questions like your name and etc. when thats done read this card" I get handed a card with the a British flag on the back with the words "REAL GOT7 ENGLAND". "It's the first task which we will start fiming tomorrow if you could bring anybdoy you talked about i the other room that would be great" When he finishes he goes back behind the camera and says "Okay let's go from the questions". After the filming everyone says goodbye and thank you and I see everyone off except JB who had sneaked out without saying good bye for some reason...