Getting friends involved with Got7

Why me?

I wake up to Savannah shouting through the walls of our London flat "JEMMA! JEMMA!" "WHAT!" I groan we do shout at eachother a lot like this through the walls but not this early in the morning. BANG! My door slams open and Savannah plocks herself at the end of my bed as I use what strength I have this early in the morning to prop myself against the head of my bed. "We just received a call saying Got7 and their crew will be ready to meet US that's both of us in two hours at Camden Market for the first 'mission'. So JEMMA is there something yo would like to tell me?" Oh damn I must have come home and just fallen asleep damn damn damn. "OHHHH!!! Welllll..." " Jemma we only have two hours hahaha you might want to speed this up" Savannah sounds mad but she just can't stop smiling and she's all giggly. The only time I've seen her like this is when she found out she was going to see EXO and EXO are MUCH more important to her then Got7 so she knows a lot more then she's showing to know.... " Well I think you know everything you need to know and more by that look on you face..." Savannah begins to slap my leg with both her hands through the covers, I'm used to this by now she does it every time she gets excited. " hahahahahehehehehaha wellll... two hours ago at 8:00am you know when I wake up..." " Yes I do haha" "You received a call on your phone which you leave charging in the sitting room so I'd thought I'd answer it. A man picked  saying "Jemma is this Jemma" so I was like "No its Savannah her freind..." " Savannahhh we only have two hours remember" "Hahaha yes okay well that man explained where we need to be when etc. Then someone takes the phone off him and goes "HIIII Jemma's friend it's Bambam please may you tell Jemma that JB misses her" then there was some rustling and Bambam laughing and saying no and stop and then they hung up" 

"Yeah so what we have got a job to do today are you busy?" I feel myself going red again so I'm advoiding eye contact aand changing topic the best I can, "does he actually miss me? no its just them playing games with him and me... right?" I think to myself.                                                                            "No Jemma its Saturday when are me and you EVER busy on a Saturday... Hey look at me". I turn to face my friend, who by now is less like a friend more like a sister, and the colour I feel has sort of faded from my face or ... " OMG what happened yesterday that is making you go this colour" Savannah says as she takes hold of my face her nice cold hands are soothing on my cheeks that are burning up. After a few moments my face being squeshed by Savannah's hand and me just staring at her she lets go and goes " You know nevemind I will see the chemistry that MIGHT don't get mind at me I did say MIGHT be going on between you and JB!!! EEEEEKKKK!!!! Get ready!" Savannah partially sings as she leaves my room. 

After I've finished getting ready I head to the kitchen for breakfast and Savannah is playing music dancing around and making something? She barely ever steps foot in the kitchen. "Here you go eat up and we'll leave" she places a large plate of pancakes in front of me which I mangage to finish. Savannah doesn't even let me wash up my plate before she grabs my wrist and the keys and drags me to the door. Where I grab my bag and our coats.

Then we are on our way to Got7......