Monophobia

The Pink Panda Papers [Oneshot Collection]

Hayoung hurried down the busy streets of New York, dragging along her luggage behind her while looking frantically around.

'Where's that oppa when you need him to be around...' Hayoung turned around the corner, looking up in confusion and the bright lights and hustle of the city.

'Should I ask for help...?' Hayoung muttered, looking around for someone who could possibly help her. Looking back down at her phone, she sighed in irritation, mentally slapping herself for not charging the phone during the flight over from Korea.

'Dumb Hayoung, dumb Hayoung...' She spotted a nice-enough looking young gentleman, tapping him gently on the shoulder as she approached the man from behind.

'Excuse me...?'

'Yes, miss..?'

'I'm lost, can you help me..?' Hayoung mumbled nervously in English, facing the ground in her embarrassment. Hayoung started a little as the man began to laugh loudly, a warm hand patting her head.

'Yes, you found the guy you're looking for, you silly goose.' Hayoung looked up, facing Taehyung.

'You evil man.'

'What did I do wrong now?'

'You should have picked me up at the airport. I was walking around here for like the whole day..' Hayoung broke off as she began to hit her boyfriend on the chest hard.

'Ow ow ooooowww baby stop please.' Taehyung tried to grab at her arms and failing, choosing to pull her up against himself.

'Baddie...' Hayoung mumbled as she hugged him tightly, rubbing her cheek against the warm leather of his jacket.

'Let's get you home, okay?' Taehyung held her at arm's length, smiling before rubbing the tears away from her cheeks.

'Princesses aren't allowed to cry. Your tears are too precious to me.'

'Stupid.' Hayoung mumbled, halfheartedly stifling a giggle before hooking her arm around his. 

'Let's go home, oppa. And maybe you won't leave me alone again.'

'To be fair, I didn't really leave you alon- ow.' Taehyung stumbled as Hayoung's foot stomped down on his, taking several hopping steps forward before turning and pulling Hayoung close to him, his lips pressing against hers, tasting warm and sweet strawberry, and pulling quickly away.

'Y.. yah.' Hayoung covered her cheeks, turning her head away in embarrassment, unable to keep back a tiny smile.

'I love you.'

'Love you too, now, can we please go to your house?'

 

 

----

I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting for my updates, I've been ill. :c