I`m Thinking Love At First Sight - Sutao

EXO - One shots and drabbles

Summary: After finding out that his gilfriend cheated on him, Tao decides to drown himself in alcohol. Luckliy an angel saves him...


Meet at my place? –xoxo

Tao read the text again before putting up his hand to knock on the door, their special knock. They had one since their relationship at been a secret at first, and when they revealed their feelings, they kept it.

"Jagi?" he called out when no one answered the door. She never took long to open the door, at least not when it was him.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" He knocked harder on the door, suddenly feeling it gave in. Pushing down the handle he found out that the door was open.

He walked further into the apartment. As he saw roses on the floor he couldn't help but smile, thinking she wanted to surprise him. The roses lead into the bedroom.

"Jagi, are you trying to..."

He was cut off by a loud noise. No, not a noise; a scream. Tao's smile vanished as he lifted his head to see the bedroom door halfway open. His heart started beating faster and faster, afraid of what he would see.

Coming even closer to the bedroom, he heard a low whisper, first thinking it was her. He thought over it, the voice was to dark and low to be coming from her or any other woman. By the dim light in the room he could see two people, moving like they were one. His eyes started to tear up. "This isn't happening," he mumbled, mostly to himself.

"Tao?!" Her voice was full of surprise. He looked at her with the saddest and disgusted look he could make. "I can explain... I never meant..."

He cut her off. "You never meant anything did you? I was just some guy wasn't I?" he asked her, a tear falling down his cheek. She shook his head.

"No, I... I love you Tao, no one else." Hear voice was nervous and he knew she lied. She didn't love him. If she had, she would never have cheated.

"No, you don't. I... I need to clear my head." His voice was a whisper. He turned around to walk away, but she took his hand, making him look into her eyes. "I don't want to see you ever again!" With that statement he stormed out of there, tears streaming down his face like a waterfall.

______

He barged into a bar, feeling the need to drown himself in alcohol.

Sitting down on one of the bar chairs, he motioned for the bartender to come. "The strongest you have!" The bartender looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"You sure about that?" the man asked. Tao nodded and the man started fixing his drink.

He poured it down without actually knowing what he was drinking. He could feel the burning in his throat as his body tensed. Putting down the now empty glass, he ordered one more.

"You really shouldn't take too many of those." Tao turned to see a boy around his age settling on the chair next to his. The boy was around his age, maybe a couple of years older. He was simply stunning.

His skin looked like silk covered with beautiful features; brown innocent eyes smiling at him and pink lips parted in a smile to show shining white teeth. His face was like an angel's. Even the boy's hair was perfectly placed. It was messy, but it seemed as if it was meant to be that way. Not only was his face perfect, but as Tao looked at the boy's clothes he saw that the boy was into fashion, and even if he wasn't he could at least dress well enough to get Tao's clear attention.

"You still there?" The boy waved his hand in front of Tao's face, but he was completely lost in the moment. Seeing that boy had made his mind think of something else than what he came to the bar to do in the first place. If this wasn't love at first sight, he didn't know what was.

Getting back to reality, Tao was able to spill his drink just as the bartender put it down. All of a sudden he was being clumsy, not knowing why. "I'm so sorry. I didn't think clearly," Tao apologized to the bartender, standing up from his seat.

"It's okay. And that boy there has that effect on people," The bartender said as if it happened every day. Tao looked at the boy who shrugged.

"I'm Suho, by the way," the boy – Suho – said as he reach out his hand for Tao to shake. Tao took it and shook his head.

"I'm Tao, but I'm not usually this clumsy," he said trying to keep a conversation.

"It's okay. Everyone is clumsy at some point in their life," he waved it off. Tao bit his lip, wondering if that could be true when you looked like an angel. "Maybe you just need some rest. That usually helps me." Tao nodded, agreeing though he didn't want to leave without Suho.

"I'll follow you home. Make sure you get there save," Suho added, smiling even bigger. Tao thought about it, but agreed.

___________

They stopped in front of Tao's house. "Here I live, so..." None of the wanted to say goodbye, but they were both a little scared of making the first move.

Suho made the first move, taking a step closer to Tao. Standing on his toes he carefully placed his lips onto Tao's. The kiss was quickly returned.

Pulling away, Tao was surprised of himself. Never had he thought he was any near gay, but he could easily be biual.

"You wanna come inside?" Tao pointed at the door, feeling a little awkward. He shook the feeling off as Suho nodded. Putting his arm around Suho's torso they moved to the door.

"Anyone home?" Tao yelled into the house as he opened the door. With no answer he drew the conclusion that they were alone. "Seems as were alone," he smirked and pulled Suho into another kiss. As their lips moved in sync, Tao lead them toward his bedroom.

It didn't take long before they were lying in his bed kissing more roughly than before, and pulling each other's clothes off.

__________

Tao woke up with the most painful headache he had ever had. He peeked one eye open before opening the other. A rage of sunlight hit him, making him immediately close his eyes.

"Morning," a soft voice whispered in his ear. He turned his head to meet a beautiful face staring at him.

At that pictures of the night before popped into his head. A smile formed on his mouth as he thought of everything.

"I hope you don't mind me making breakfast," Suho said as he placed a soft kiss on Tao's lips. Tao smiled and shook his head. He didn't mind at all.

The room wasn't empty when they entered it, seeing Tao's roommates occupying it. As they came through the door, all eyes were on them.

"What happened to you last night?" Luhan asked, hinting to Suho. Tao smiled and shrugged.

"Doesn't matter," he said and looked at the food at the dinner table. "Now I'm really hungry." Tao sat down on one of the chairs, ready to eat.

Through the breakfast, his friends kept asking questions. Tao didn't want to answer, but Suho answered them all explaining everything to them. They smiled, happy that Tao had found someone he actually seemed happy with.


This one I`m actually a little proud of. I like it.