Great moment that take our breath away

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time like stop for a moment. There're no one around Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. It's peaceful day in the park. Softly colorful leaves come tumbling down in the midst of autumn. The winds blow the leaves like bursting into dancing. It seems that all of them come together and smiling at them.

 

Tae Kwang

I did it again. I was caught up in the moment again. I didn't meant to kiss her but I just did it. I am slowly move away from her. I look at her face, my heart beats so loud and I even can't hear anything else.

"Ya..Gong Tae Kwang.." she said with her sweet low voice

"I..I.." I don't know what to said. There are no words to said. She looks at me with her surprised face.

Say something! anything! my mind keeps asking to say a word but my mouth sticks like a glue

"It's so chilly so...hmm..I meant..my lips is dry..I meant..hmmm.." I blurt out random things and it doesn't make any sense. She just looks at me with that eyes. 

"Ya.." she said again

"I know..You can hit me. Go hit me!" I close my eyes and prepare for her attack.

I wait few seconds and nothing happen. She still looks at me.

"If you don't want to hit me, let's go back to Love House. The kids wait for us." 

She nods agreeably 

I walk away from her but I realize she's not following me. She still stood there.

I go back to her and said, "Ya..let's go.." I takes her hands and walks to love house. I am too coward to see her face. I just walk while holding her hand.

I know that it was awkward after the kiss but if I can rewind that moment, I will do the same. 

I know that my hands keep trembling but something inside my heart just melt. All my longing, all my sweet anguish just fade away and everything just stop. I wouldn't take one moment of it back.

I smile and wish that she doesn't realize it. But I cannot lie that I am so happy right now.

***

We reach at the love house few minutes later. I release her hand but I still can't look at her face. I enter and she follows on the behind. The kids greet us and they are excited to see us. 

"Unnie, Oppa!! You're back!"

​"Noona,Hyung!! Let's play!"

The kids drag us to play and we play for a moment until Eun Bi excuse herself and said, "I am going to cook."

I nod at her but still I don't see her eyes. 

She enter the house without looking back. I just stood for awhile, seeing her enter the house. 

I back to play again with the kids but I just can't concentrate. I just can't stop thinking about her.

I squat down and put my hand in my eyes. what have I done?

One of the kids ask me, "Hyung are you okay?"

I just answer, "I think I'm incandescently happy I could die."

***

We eat lunch together with the kids. Only the sound of eating are heard. I glance at her sometimes but no words that come out.

"Unnie, do you and oppa Gong Tae have a fight?" suddenly Ra Jin break the awkwardness and ask her

Eun Bi is surprise and answer, "Ah..Ani-yo"

"Then why both of you don't say any words?" she asked again

The children just stop eating and see us like we're in trial

"Haha..Of course we don't talk, we would choke if we talk while eat.." I said with dry laugh

The kids start to eat again. They seem to believe what I'm saying.

I take a deep breath and I see her. Our eyes meet and we quickly look our food again

***

After the lunch, I help her clean the dishes. We don't said any word. Suddenly our hand touch and we quickly pull at the same time. 

"All the plate are clean, I am going to pack my bag." she said and I just nod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter