An one side love is a painful curse

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In middle of the crowd, Eun Bi is standing alone. She looks confused. From far away, Han Yi Ahn starts to walk towards her. She smiles at him but then she heard Tae Kwang call her. She turn her body and see him. Smiling at her. She turn her back again, Han Yi Ahn is getting closer and closer. She turns again but Gong Tae Kwang is gone. She looks and looks but she cannot find him. She starts to run away from Han Yi Ahn and go to Tae Kwang's direction. She calls his name, again and again. Suddenly she wakes up from her dream and her tears start to go down.  

Eun Bi

I wake up from weird dream with mixed feeling. I look up at the clock and it surprised me. I should go to park with Yi Ahn this morning but I oversleep. I am getting ready right away and go to school.

I sit in the bus. I listen to the music and try to forget about that dream. Suddenly a text comes.

"Why aren't you come this morning?" Han Yi Ahn text me

"Biyane.. I am oversleep"

"Aigoo..You should start exercise otherwise no one will like you"

"There still someone who still like me just the way I am."

"Dugu?"

I stop text him because I almost write Tae Kwang name but then he text me again, "Why aren't you answer me?"

I just stay silent, he continue text me, "Ya! Go Eun Bi!"

Suddenly he pat my back and said, "Don't you want to answer that?"

I said, "Ya!" I smile at him. 

Few minutes later we arrive at school. I walk with Han Yi Ahn and the girls greet us.

We walk together and I see Gong Tae Kwang. When I want to call him, suddenly I heard a girl shout, "Oppa!!"

I look that girl. It was the same girl. Gong Tae Kwang smiles at her and greet her back.

Suddenly that annoy feeling comes up again. I just go directly to class and don't greet him.

I sit my chair. I lose my smile and try not to think about it.

He come few seconds later, he don't greet me also. He just go directly to his chair and pretend to sleep as usual.

I see something strange about it. I stand up from my chair but then the bell ring. 

***

During the break, I stand up immediately. I want to go to Tae Kwang's chair but he already stand up and go out from the class. The girls and Han Yi Ahn ask me to go eat together. I follow them but I don't see any trace of Tae Kwang. 

"Eun Bi, wae gu rae? You haven't touch your food." asked Han Yi Ahn

"Ah..I don't feel hungry."

"Are you sick?" asked Shi Jin

"Ani.. genyang..I don't feel like to eat. Maybe I just go to class to rest."

"You should eat something." said Han Yi Ahn.

"I already ate a little. Biyan.. I am going to class." I stand up and go away from them. 

However, instead go to the class, I go to rooftop but he's not there. I go to class, he also not there. I go to field, look at the bench but still there's no Tae Kwang.  I go to clinic and I see him there but not alone but with her again. I want to leave right away but then I see his pale face. I enter the clinic right away.

"Gong Tae Kwang! Gwenchana? Are you sick?"

He looks surprised, "Go Eun Bi. Why are you here?" 

I reach his forehead and touch my forehead. I touch his cheek. We are so close. My heart keep beating loud and fast. Our eyes meet but he push me gently.

"What are you doing?"

I snapped out of it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter