Bonus Chapter - Eun Byul Story -

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go Eun Byul

The snows have just fall. I look at the beautiful sky and exhaling my breath to my palms. I walk towards home after spending my time with Han Yi Ahn and his father. It's almost christmas, my mother's shop is busy during this time and Eun Bi went to Tongyeong yesterday. She said that she will be home tonight. 

I walk alone and from far away I see my twin sister. I want to shout her name but someone beside her. Gong Tae Kwang smiles towards Eun Bi and takes her hand. She's smiling and lay her head towards his shoulder. 

I turn my body and walk the opposite from them. It's not that I am not happy seeing my twin sister with him. I am okay as long as she's happy. But still though, it's really hurt. I know I can't take one more step towards them so I walk away. I walk and walk until I bump someone. 

"joesonghamnida" I said

"Gwenchana?" said the guy

"Yes" I said and I just walk away from him. 

However, the guy just follows me and called me, "agashi"

I stop and ask him with my unfriendly tone, "wae?"

"You drop your shawl." said him

I take the shawl quickly from his hand and said, "Gomawo" after that I start to walk away again from him

However, when I start to walk, I am stumble and he reaches my hand quickly. He catches me and asks,"gwenchana?"

Out of nowhere, I cry. I don't know why. I just can't hold it anymore. 

"Agashi, gwenchana? Why are you crying?"

I just cry and don't answer him. He sees me confusedly and then takes my shawl and put it on my neck.

"Just cry as long as you want. If someone see us and ask you, just blame on me"

After awile, I look at him. He sees me and ask me,"gwenchana?"

I nod and without saying any word, I just walk away from him. I hate when people see me in my weakest. Thankfully we won't seeing each other anymore.

However, I am wrong.

After winter holiday, I and Eun Bi go to school as usual. I spend my time in the library while she's with the girls. 

I'm screening the library to find new book to read. I found one and try to take the book. But the book is on the top shelf and I cannot reach it. I look around but there's no stool nearby. I try to reach it but I can't. Suddenly a guy takes the book from behind me and gives it to me

"Gomawo." I said but then he said, "Aren’t you the cry agashi?"

​"You? Why are you here?"

"Aigoo. Ya! isn't obvious? I am student here. Look at my uniform"

"You are a student here?"

"Yes I am. I am from 3-1. You?"

"2-3"

"So you're my junior. You don't want to cry today?"

"About that. I am sorry. I just have something on my eyes."

"Ya! You can't fool me. You are crying"

"Crying? What’s wrong?" suddenly Gong Tae Kwang hear the conversation and ask me

"Ya! Why are you here?" I ask him

"To sleep. Ya! What's wrong? Is it true?" He looks at me with his concern eyes.

"It's none of your business!" said me

"Jeez!"

I walk away from them and the guy follow me.

I stop and said, "Ya! What do you want?!"

He looks surprised and said, "Wow. Isn't junior supposed to be polite towards senior?"

"Stop bothering me and tell me what you want"

"You.. Cried because of him, right? I don't know why but if you need someone to talk, just find me. I am Han Jung Woo from class 3-1"

He walks away from me and I look at his back confusedly.

After that day, I realize that he usually come to the library but since I usually to focus on the books, I never notice my surroundings. He greets me but I walk away like I don't know him. I see him teach some girls, almost different girls every day. He looks serious but the girls just see his face instead. Okay I admit, he's quite handsome..

I shake my head and start to read the book again. 

***

The class is over, I walk to near cafe to working on my homework. Suddenly I see a kid try to cross the street and a car doesn't see the kid. The driver tries to stop the car but I don't think the car will stop before the kid cross. I run and pull the kid hand and fall to the ground. 

A guy run towards me and ask, “Go Eun Byul, are you okay?"

I see him and ask,"Han Jung Woo sunbae why are you here?"

"I work part time around here. Ya! gwenchana?"

"I am okay. Are you okay kid?" I ask the kid

The kid starts to cry and his mother ran towards us and hugs the kid.

Han Jung Woo takes my hand and helps me to stand. He looks at me and search any scratch. 

"Ya! Your hand is bleeding"

"This? gwenchana"

"Ya! It will get worse if you don't treat the wound" 

"Agashi gwenchana?" the mother ask me

"I am okay" I said

Suddenly he carries me and I yell at him, "Ya! Put me down!"

"Ani! You need to go to hospital right away!"

"Ya! I am okay!"

"Ya! Stop fighting me! If you still against me, I will tell everyone that you cried because of him"

"Ya!"

I stop fight him and he carries me to the nearest hospital. He puts me down and ask the doctor to treat me.

He looks worry. I ask him after the doctor finish treat my wound, "You? Why are you so nice to me?"

He looks at me and said, "If I tell you then you will fall into me"

"Jeez! daesso! You just go to the flirty girls that you love to teach instead deal with this rude bad girl"

"You are rude but not a bad girl. How come a bad person is willing to sacrifice herself to a kid that she doesn't know?" 

He walks closer to me and his face is so close to my face and he said, "You just like snow that day. Cold but beautiful."

I kick his leg and said, "Don't you dare?!"

"Ya! Ahpa-yo!"

I walk away from him. My heart feels like skip a beat. I feel so flustered. 

Suddenly a familiar voice call my name, "Go Eun Byul!"

"Han Yi Ahn. Why are you here?"

"I just come to check my shoulder. A regular check up. How about you? Why are you here? What's happen with your hand?"

"Ah this. Just little scratch."

"Gwenchana?"

"Gwenchana. Don't need to worry so much."

From behind, Han Jung Woo put his hand on my head and ask, "Ya! How come you leave me like that?"

"Dugu?" Han Yi Ahn asks me

I step on his feet and he move his hand away from me. I said, "our senior in Sekang school. He helps me when I fall"

"Ya! Ah Pa! She's not fall but she helps a kid. She almost gets hit by car" said Han Jung Woo

"Jin-jja?!! Ya Go Eun Byul, that's really dangerous!" said Han Yi Ahn

"I am okay."

"Thank you for helping her sunbae-nim" said Han Yi Ahn

"It's okay. Ya Go Eun Byul, I walk you home." said Han Jung Woo. He pull my hand softly but Han Yi Ahn pull my other hand and he said, "You don't need to worry sunbae-nim, I can walk her home." 

Han Yi Ahn and I bow. Han Yi Ahn put his hand on my shoulder, and we walk home.

I arrive at home and said goodbye to Han Yi Ahn. 

"Gomawo Han Yi Ahn"

"Daesso.. I am not doing anything. I should the one who help you, not him."

"Ya. gwenchana."

"Tell me if you need any help."

I nod and wave him goodbye. I enter the house. Eun Bi greet me and surprised when she sees my wound

"Unnie, what's happen with you?"

"Ah this. I am fine. I smell something nice. Is Eomma already come home?"

"Not yet. Tae Kwang is cooking for us."

"That idiot can cook?!" 

She nods and said, "I also surprised"

I enter the kitchen a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter