Chapter 4: The Date

Countless enemies and friends

Sunggyu's POV

"Annyeong.." Soomin said in a disappointed tone.

"Hyung.. You called Soomin already?" Hoya and Woohyun asked..

"Ne.. She sounds sad.. I think is because of Kim Myungsoo..."

"WAE!!??" Woohyun and Hoya said in unison...

"Soomin and Myungsoo are like oppa and dongsaeng... They play together when they are young.. Whenever Soomin gets bullied he will help Minsoo... And Soomin likes Myungsoo very much like how she loves her parents.." I explained calmly. Woohyun and Hoya nodded calmly.

After a while, I heard a car stopping beside at the roadside...

"Diiiidiiiidiiiidiiii~"

*OMG!!! Is Soomin... She arrive.. Should i asked her to take a day off tomorrow to date with me as I've been a workaholic and eversince I've been together with her we have never been to a date before.. Should I??? Aish.. KIM SUNGGYU!! YOU CAN'T THINK THIS THINGS RIGHT NOW!! NOW IS CASE!! CASE AND CASE!! STOP THINKING USELESS THINGS..*

"Oh.. Soomin annyeong.." Hoya and Woohyun said.

"Annyeong.. Soomin ah~..." I said shyly..

"Oppa.. Annyeong.. Oh.. Hoya oppa, Woohyun oppa.. Annyeong.." Soomin said cutely..

"Soomin ah~ Are you alright? You look so....." I said worriedly

"Yeah.. i'm alright.. I'll just check on P. Park.."

"Alright.."

I wait for Soomin to check on P. Park's body... And I went to find more evidence...

-

(After half and hour.)

"Oppa.." Soomin called.

"Ne... How's the situation?" I replied.

"P. Park is dead due to the bullet has shot to his heart and that's make him......" Soomin gave me an unbelievable look..

"Okay Soomin... That's enough.. I don't want you to get nightmares..."

"So.. What you all gonna do to P. Park's body?"

"Funeral.. So are you going back? It's 4.45 am right now.. I think you should have a rest at home and at least take a day break."

"Yeah.. BECAUSE OF OPPA!!! I must waste my leave.." Soomin gave me a you-will-get-it-from-me-later stare.

"Errrr.... Mianhae... Really Mianhae..." I gave her a sorry look..

"It's alright oppa... If you want me to forgive you... I have a request.."

"What?"

"Oppa~ Can i go your house? Because.... I have a little scared of..... the.... P. Park.....errrr...."

"Hahaha... Okay.. I'll let you go my house to stay for a day.. Just a day... You know Woohyun and Hoya...."

"Gomawo oppa..."

"Hyung.. Where you going?" Hoya asked curiously.

"Soomin is scared of the P. Park's ...... So she wants to come my house just for a day... And i will be taking leave for tomorrow.." I replied them.

"Ne hyung.. Have a good time.. Woohyun and I will be also taking leave too.."

"Ne... "

"Soomin gaja..."

Ne oppa.."

I didn't drive here as I was in a rush to call Woohyun and Hoya so I just sit Hoya's car and Soomin drive here so I asked her to sit in the passenger sit and I drive her to my house.

At Sunggyu's house..

"Soomin ah~ Here's the clothes and your toiletries... Take a bath and have a good sleep.. Do you still remember where's your room?" ( Soomin used to go Sunggyu's house to stay when she's scared..)

"Gomawo oppa... I remember where's my room... But oppa.... Can i sleep with you?? I don't dare to sleep alone.."

"Muh!!! Sleep... With me??"

"Ne... Can I?"

"Ne... "

"Gomawo oppa.. Oppa.. Saranghae.."

"Oh.. Ne... *Blushed*"

Soomin's POV

After i took a bath i went to oppa's room... And i saw him lying down on the bed...

"Oppa...."

"Oh... Soomin ah~ You done bathing?"

"Ne... Oppa.... Thank you for accompanying me..."

"Ah... Ani... Gwaenchana..."

"Oppa can you sleep beside me and chat with me?"

"Ne..."

"Soomin... Can we go out today? After we have rested? Because eversince I've dated with you, we have never gone out before.."

"Ne... Then we rest now and we can go out early... Where you want to go?"

"Arrasso... Movies and shopping??"

"OPPA!! REALLY!!!???"

"Of course... Faster sleep so that we can go out early..."

"Arrasso... Oppa you must stay here with me, you cannnot go away... Arrasso??"

"Ne... Arrasso..."

After a rest, at 12pm Soomin woke up...

I turned around and I didn't saw oppa... I got up and wash myself.. After that I walk out of the room and I saw oppa watching television programme..

"Oppa..." I called out..

"Oh... Soomin ah... You're awake... Go prepare your clothes and I will take you out to have lunch..." Oppa said pushing me to the room to get some clothes...

I wore a beige long sleeve shirt and a high waisted skirt... I went out of the room and saw oppa wearing a black jeans and a black and yellow T-shirt...

"Oppa.. Can we go now?"

"OH... Ne..."

Sunggyu open the passenger sit for me and drive me to the ~~~~ restaurant to have lunch..

At the ~~~~~~ restaurant...

Sunggyu's POV

"Soomin, what do you want to eat?"

"I want a ~~~~ set.. With an iced tea.."

"Arrasso... Waiter...."

"Yes sir... What do you want to have?"

"I want a ~~~~ set with iced tea and another ~~~~ set with a hot coffee.. Gamsahabnida...."

"Ne... In about 3 minutes time, I will served you with your sets.. Please wait for a while..."

"Ne..."

- It was silence for the past 2 minutes until Soomin finally broke the silence...

"Oppa, what movies are we watching later on?"

"Erm..... You will know later..."

"Wae... Why can't you tell me now??" Soomin pouted...

"Soomin ah~ Don't pout.. You will get old..."

"YAH!!"

"Mianhae... But it's a secret though so i cannot tell you..."

"But oppa... it's not a horror movies right??"

"Hahaha... Of course not...."

FLASHBACK

Soomin fell asleep in just 5 minutes after I've told her about the date.... I should just go in to the website and book the ticket... I went in and saw lots of movies and I chose ~~~~~~~ movie at 2pm in the afternoon...

END OF FLASHBACK

The food came and we ate it... After we ate our lunch we went in to the cinema....

"Oppa... If it's a horror movie I'll kill you..." Soomin said in a serious mode..

"Arrasso... Don't you believe? Should I scared you by just bringing you to watch horror movies?? And by the way you have just been frightened out by the P. Park...."

"I believe you..."

We went in and the movies started....

After the movies..

"Soomin do you want to go shop? It's only 4pm..."

"Okay..."

We went to shops and buy things... After shopping I went to a jewellery shop to buy a necklace for Soomin.. It's a necklance with both of our names engrave on it..

"Soomin do you like it?"

"Yes... Of course.. I like everything of what oppa buys for me..."

"You cannot lose it or else you will get it from me.."

"Arrasso"

We had our dinner and I send Soomin home... I felt someone is stalking us but when I turn to see who is'it I couldn't see anyone.. I just thought that it was my imagination..

"Annyeong Soomin ah~ Have a good rest and see you tomorrow.." I said politely to Minsoo...

"Annyeong oppa~ See you tomorrow..." She replied me sweetly and that's make my day brighten...

We ended the day with giving each other a pecked on the lips... *Blushed*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please leave your comment my dear readers.... I will update soon again... And forgive my grammar error and some other error... Silent readers please comment.. Thank you.. Hope you like the chapters...