Chapter 3: The Death

Countless enemies and friends

Sunggyu's POV

At Woohyun and Hoya's house.. ( Both Woohyun and Hoya's parents are in America so the both of them live together.)

"Woohyun ah~ Howon ah~ wake up.. But non of them moved... YAH!! NAM WOOHYUN, LEE HOWON.. WAKE UP!!" Sunggyu shout and gasping for air as he ran all the way up to their house. ( For your information Sunggyu house is only a few blocks away from Woohyun and Hoya's house. And Sunggyu have the keys to go in.)

Woohyun and Hoya's POV

"What is it hyung? Now is MIDNIGHT 1AM AND YOU CALL US TO WAKE UP!!" Woohyun and Hoya said in unison.

"Glad that both of you are awake now! Worldwide enemy killed P. Park and Cheif wanted us to go NOW." Sunggyu said as if there is some BIG case waiting for us.

"Arrasso... You go down first and we will get ready just in ten minutes." Woohyun said rubbing his eyes and walking toward the bathroom.

"Be fast.." Sunggyu said before leaving to get ready.

"Arrasso, grandpa gyu." Hoya teased and he closed the door quickly.

"YAH!! LEE HOWON!! YOU GONNA GET IT FROM ME LATER!!"Sunggyu said angrily.

"Hahahahaha.... Good one Hoya.."Woohyun said while brushing his teeth and getting ready to take a bath.

After Woohyun and Hoya are done getting ready, they went down to the incident place.

At the P. Park incident place

Woohyun and Hoya's POV

"Riiiinngg...... Riiiinngg....." Sunggyu's phone rang and it is their Cheif.

"Woohyun and Hoya, both of you go and find out the situation while i talked to the Cheif and report to me later." Sunggyu said like a Cheif.

"Ne hyung." Woohyun and Hoya said in unison.

"AI. Yong what's the situation now?"

"I. Nam and I. Lee we have check out that the death of P. Park is about 12 midnight. And the most mysterious thing is 'a person' called the police and told them there is someone been killed at this location and we suspect this person is Myungsoo. But we need a doctor to help us to check the body, but at this time no one would wish to come."

"Ok.. Noted.. We will ask SI. Kim to find a doctor and you worked hard. You all can go home and have a good sleep, you have work to do tomorrow." Woohyun said with a warm smile.

"It's okay I. Nam i've take a day leave to rest so that means i can accompany you all."

"Okay.. You can do what you want right now. We have to report it to the cheif." Hoya said like he is the hyung talking to the dongsaeng.

"Hyung~" Woohyun and Hoya said in unison.

"What's the situation?" Sunggyu said after putting down the phone.

"Hyung, AI. Yong said that Myungsoo have called the police and told them that there's a person been killed here. But when AI. Yong arrived they only see P. Park but not Worldwide enemy. And also we need a doctor to help us to check the body and that means......" Woohyun said..

"Means you want me to call Soomin down?" Sunggyu was still in a shock as it was a sudden request. ( By the way readers, Sunggyu and Soomin are dating and Soomin works like the forensic doctor in the police that's why she have the right to check P. Park's body..)

"Of course hyung!! Call your WIFE down." Hoya teased Sunggyu.

"YAH!!! LEE HOWON STOP TEASING ME!!" Sunggyu shouted and that caught eveyone's attention.

"Mianhae.." Sunggyu apologized. And he hit Hoya softly.

Soomin's POV

"You got a phone callllll~ You got a phooone calll~"

*Aish!! Who's that? That called me at MIDNIGHT 2AM??*

"Yeoboseyo~ Who's there?" I said in a sleepy tone.

"Yeoboseyo~ Soomin ah~ I.. I'm Sunggyu...Mianhae to call you at midnight 2am.." Sunggyu said embarassly..

"Oh... Oppa~ It's okay.... *Aish.. If i know is oppa call me i would not thought what i think just now...* Oppa.. Why you call me at this time?? something happened?"

"Errrr.... Soomin ah~ I need you to come down to the location i send you NOW..." Sunggyu sound so .....

"Wae... What happened.. Why me??" I asked curiously.

"P.Park is dead.. He's been killed by Worldwide enemy..... And we can't find any forensic doctor that works for the police as all of them off their phones.. So i...."

"So you need me to help you.. And you said that Myungsoo Oppa killed P. Park??"

"Ne.."

- (Silence)

"Soomin ah~ Gwaenchana?"

"Ne.. I will come down now.."

"Ne~ Annyeong.."

"Annyeong.."

*Why Myungsoo oppa kill P.Park?? He's not like that when he's with me in the younger days.. Wae?? Why he changed?? Why is he so violence nowadays? WAE!!!*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My dear silent readers!! Can you comment?? Sorry for not updating because i have no idea but i done triple update... hope you will enjoy and also thanks for my subscribers... and readers... i will try to update soon.. as soon as i have ideas..Sorry I change the name of Minsoo because Minsoo is a boy's name so i change it to Soomin and later you will know why I change the name to Soomin and not others..