Chapter 1: The enemy

Countless enemies and friends

Sunggyu's POV

For years i have been trying to arrest the Worldwide enemy but erm... " Oh.. I forget to introduce myself. I'm the Senior Inspector of the Coast Guard- Kim Sunggyu. And you can call me- SI. Kim.

At the meeting room.

"Finally Hoya, Woohyun the Inspector of the Coast Guard and myself have caught one of the member in Worldwide enemy- Lee Sungyeol. He's currently known as the 'brain person' in the group of Worldwide enemy, without him they could never been survive until now. Now we have been trying to get information from him but he just refused to say anything."

"Hyung, hyung" Woohyun and Hoya shouted from outside while running towards the meeting room. " What, can't the both of you see that i'm having a meeting? Sorry everyone."

"Yes, of course hyung but we have something more important to tell you" Hoya shouted.

"What? Just say it, i still have a meeting going on."

"Lee Sungyeol have just escaped five minutes ago " Woohyun said it urgently.

"WHAT!!? He escaped AGAIN?! Now what? Did you inform our boss?"

"Yes, we did and he ask us to inform you and take action to investigate the prison." Hoya exclaimed.

"Ok. Let go. *Worldwide enemy!!! One day, i'm gonna arrest you all with my own hands.*

"Hyung wait." Woohyun and Hoya shouted.

"What? We have no time to ....... (Woohyun and Hoya pointed at the meeting rooom).. " Everyone i'm so sorry but can we postpone the meeting days as i have something on." I ran out of the meeting room imediately.

"Let's go" The three of them dash towards the prison.

At the prison,

"P. Park, is there any clue?"

"SI. Kim, currently there is no clue or any traces of him escaping but i have some information from the others."

"What is the 'some information' ?"

"SI. Kim, before he escaped the 5 minutes he was in the toilet and he escaped from the toilet and at that 5 minutes there's a police went in and the back view looks like the assistant leader of Worldwide enemy- Jang Dongwoo. But they thought that that police is just urgent that's why they let him in. For about 10 minutes they were not out yet so the police outside went in and saw no one and the window is closed but outside there a a few footprints. When I. Nam and I. Lee went looking for you, we have try to follow the footprints but we followed until halfway, we lost it. And the most important thing is that a few hours ago, Dongwoo has been caught by AI. Yong and his team. And when Dongwoo escapes from his cell, there is a police got hurt and his uniform has been stolen by a prisoner."

"So you mean that Sungyeol could escape because 'they' all came and save him except Myungsoo? And they have came up the idea of been caught by us and escape together? And they have been keeping in touch with each other in the prison for just this few hours? And also Dongwoo hurt one of our policeman and wear his uniform to save sungyeol from the toilet?"

"Ya" said P. Park. 

At the meeting of Woohyun, Hoya and me.

"Woohyun ah~ Hoya ah~ Come here i have something to tell the both of you."

"Ne hyung. Hyung What do you want to tell us?"

" P. Park said that a few hours ago Dongwoo had been caught by AI. Yong and his team. The both of them- Sungyeol and Dongwoo have been keeping in touch with each other in prison for this few hours and they decided to escape together and the brother of Sungyeol- Sungjong came and save them too. Outside there is their footprint we tried to follow it but it lost track of it. Also, we have a policeman hurt as Dongwoo hurt him and uses his uniform as a police to save Sungyeol. And i suspect that there is a spy in our police force."

"Ah~ No wonder they could escape." Said Hoya with a unhappy face and low voice.

"Hyung, is'it real that there is a spy in our police force?"

"Woohyun ah~ I'm not so sure but i'm only suspecting."

"Ah~" Woohyun and Hoya said with a surprise tone.

"Let's inform our boss about this thing and ask for his suggestion."

"Ok."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Thanks for reading and please leave your comments..~ Thank you..I seriously need your comment or else I cannot continue the story for improvement... Please...I beg you for the comment.. Or else I could not update the next chapter..