Chapter 2- School

I Fell In Love with a Genie [Indefinite Hiatus]

 

Yoona's POV

~

"So this is your school?"

He stared with his eyes wide. Then he scrunched his brow all of a sudden.

"I never liked school." Annoyed, I rolled my eyes.

"You mean genies also go to school? Don't they go around granting people's wishes? Like some irritating person tailing behind me," I muttered the last sentence to myself. "Hey,I can hear you know," He smirked and I snorted.

"Genies go to a magic school,and we don't learn stuff like chemistry or whatever subjects.Unlike humans," Kyuhyun shook his head. Whatever...I don't care... He started humming a song loudly.And when I say loudly,it was really loud. Then,he began jumping all around.

"Would you shut up and stop junping?" I asked,aghast. "People might see you!!"

Kyuhyun grinned. "So? I'm invisible right?" Aish....what the... Grumbling,I folded my arms.

"Yeah yeah...whatever..."

-Pop-

"Wa- wait? Hey! Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun-ssi? Aish..." I searched frantically,wondering where the genie went."He must have disappeared or magic himself somewhere..." Mumbling,I headed to the school gate.

 

~

 

"Class! Settle down!"

Lesson started,yet I was still worried about the genie. Where are you...

"Class, we've a new classmate," Park sangsaenim announced. Pointing to a certain broccoli hair guy,she beamed.

"This is..." she gestured to him. How strange...I wondered, why does he seem so familiar??

"This is Cho Kyuhyun."

Oh my gosh! Why is he doing here?!

"Annyeonghasaeyo," Giving a charming smile,he said,which made all the female classmates swoom dreamily.

"Ahh!! He is so cute!"

"He is sooo handsome~~~"

"Tch,handsome? Cute? Like real," I scoffed. Typical attention seeker...wait,how did he even let people see him? And enrol to this school?? Desperate for answers,I glanced at him,hoping he would notice me and seat next to me. Kyuhyun strolled pass all the dreamy eyes girls,giving them a small friendly wave,making them squeal.

"Right,Mr Cho Kyuhyun," I whispered to him menacingly, as soon as he sat down.

"How did you get here?"

"I enrolled here," He said simply.

"I know that! But why?"

"Genies don't only grant people's wishes y'know," He replied with a knowing smile.

"They have to make sure their master are....erm....how do I say...Ah! Alive, if not they will die also," Kyuhyun gave me a disgusted frown. I raised a brow, telling him to continue. "So I came to keep an eye on you."

"You're not my mom...Anyway, how did the rest see you?" I was still skeptical. Shrugging he gave a isn't-it-obvious look. "Duh,magic."

"Let me get this straight; you're a genie with magical powers, teleports here and there whenever you like,goes to the same school and sits next to me so you can disturb me and make me go crazy," I said dully.

"At this point,what can I say?" I threw my hands up. "Gawd, I miss my old boring life."

"Chill...Don't be a spoilsport...You are counted lucky..." Kyuhyun told me in a smug voice.

"What lucky?! Are you crazy?! " I exclaimed, feeling absurd.

"Do you have anything to share, Miss Im?" Park sangsaenim narrowed her eyes at me. The rest of the class glared at me for interrupting her long lecture. Blushing furiously, I replied.

"Nothing Miss Park." And the rather annoyed teacher continued with her lesson.

"I hate you Cho Kyuhyun." Only to hear a muffled snicker beside me.

 

~

 

"Lesson is horrible....I swear."

 Grimacing, I passed a carton of chocolate milk to the nonplussed guy beside me. It was lunch break, and both me and Kyuhyun were at the cafeteria. It was noisy and loud, thus I can feel myself raising my voice over the din. Kyuhyun gave a small nod of thanks, then slurped slowly.

"This drink is really good.....Much better than the potions and liquid I use to drink back in the genie world." He shrugged, then stared at me curiously. "What?" When I gave him a look. "Nevermind."

All of a sudden,the doors sprang over and a group of guys entered the cafeteria. The group seemed to shine in a bright light, making them look majestic.

"Who are they?" Kyuhyun nudged me. But I wasn't listening. My eyes were glued to the centre guy, his face sharp and chiseled, his muscles broad,body built. Every girl's dream guy.

 

Ok Taecyeon

 

"Hey,Yoona! Yoona!!!! Earth to Yoonaaa~~~"

Kyuhyun shook me heard, trying to get me back to reality. I didn't budge, my eyes still stick onto the handsome kingka.

"I see someone has a crush on someone~~~" Kyuhyun teased me from the corner of his mouth. Immediately,I was shaken into reality. "Hey! I do not-" But he collasped into fits of laughter. "You should see your face," He guffawed, "You're even drooling!" Pouting, I secretly wiped the side of my mouth consciouly,only to realise it was dry.

"YAH! Don't kid me alright!" I yelled. Uh Oh. The whole cafeteria turned to the source of noise. Even him. Staring at me intently, the corners of his mouth tugged up a bit.

 

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

 

Ok Taecyeon....just...smiled....at....me...

My face turned beetroot red and hot. Seeing my blushing face, Kyuhyun chuckled. "Omo you look so weird....your face is so warm." He pretended to feign worriedness,touching my forehead.

"Wow,you're feeling really warm...are you sick?" Kyuhyun bit his lips mockingly before laughing so hard until he nearly fell onto the floor. Sighing inwardly, I gave him a hard wack on his arm.

"I really really swear...I'm going to hate you forever."

 

~

 

 A/N:

First thing first.....

I'M SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AFTER WHAT SEEMED LIKE AGES....

I've been really busy with schoolwork and my other fanfics that I forgot about this and even put it on hiatus....Please forgive me!!!>.<  (But after contemplating for while...I decided to not put this on hiatus xD) I apologise if this is too short or does not satisfy your craving for KyuNa / TaecYoon :D

So how is this chapter? Kyuhyun is now going school.... And even the same class as our deer yoongie!!!!<3333 More will come! So stay tuned ^^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comments are loved and please subscribed!!!

SARANGHAE<333