My lovely girl [final~]

My Lovely Girl. [exo xiumin long onehsot]

I was a little girl when I first saw him he was lonely boy sitting all alone,, while I was playing with my friends ,, for some reasons I felt like I should go to him

 

I went to him.. he was looking down. "whats your name?" I said.

He looked at me with shocked face "my name is xiumin".

 

"my name is jenny,,park jenny" I smiled at him " wanna play with me xiumin".

 

He looked at me with a small smile in his face "can I?".

 

"lets go play" I said while smiling at him.

 

That’s how the story started

 

After that we were always together,, he was oppa for me,, but he was so innocent he couldn’t protect him self,,, he was always coming to the schools that I went to ,,,, he never had another friend beside me.

 

While school other boys always bullied  him ,,, then I will yell at them and call the teacher for them,, and I would get yelled at him too.

 

For not protecting himself. But in high school he has changed so much ,,, you wouldn’t know him if you met him,, he become cool and strong ,, no one could bully him anymore.

 

He had so many girls running after him but he never dating anyone, he never told me why he don’t wont to date,, my friends were all asking me to introduce them to him ,,  I was getting tried of them I was always telling him to date and let me free of all those girls.

 

 

We were always together, so my boyfriends didn’t like me to see him so much,, cuz he was always beside me ,, he was calling me every 30 minutes while I was dating,, so my boyfriends didn’t like him,,, we will fight so much ,, I was telling them he is my childhood I can not meet him because they feel jealous,,,, so they would say "so just date him" and leave ,,, and that’s how I broke up with my last 6 boyfriends.

 

 

I called him and asked him to meet me in the park infront of their house.

 

 

 

I was sitting there while I saw him coming to me with a scared face cuz he know that I was angry.

 

"opppppppaaaaaa" I yelled.

 

He stepped back  and looked at me "what,, why are you so angry?".

 

"do u know how much I was to kill you right now"

 

"why what happened this time" he said.

 

"what?" I sighed ,,, "Didn’t I told you that I will go on a date with minsoo oppa?,,, did you know how much I worked hard to make him ask me out?" I looked at the other side " now it's all over ,, I lost the bet".

 

"bet?" he looked at me "what bet?" he said.

 

"I bet 50$" I said. With a sad face.

 

"for what" he said

 

" I said that I will date minsoo oppa with a week" I said.

 

"What?" he yelled.

 

"I am the one who should be angry" I yelled back,, "I only have 1 day left" I said to him "it's all over,, I lost".

 

He looked at me and yelled " why you make bets like this,,,, 50$ to show off? " he yelled he looked angry.

 

"well he is handsome and smart and all the girls are after him,,, I wonted to show off in front of that " I said.

 

He looked at the other way and sighed and start walking to his house.

 

 

"oppa ,,, oppa " I yelled.

 

He looked back at me with a serious face. And start walking again.

 

"o..oppa!!! ,,uh ok" I said with a low voice .

 

"oh wait iam the one who should be angry" I yelled again " oh my god ,, my money" I was so sad to cry.

 

I went to the bus station to go home ,,, I went to my bed,, then I looked at my phone "this is not going to work" I said.

 

I texted xiumin "oppa ,, it's all your fault ,, your going to give me 50$ I cant tell mom that I betted  on dating someone and I lost ,, mom will kill me ,,, and it's all your fault" I sent the message.

 

Xiumin's pov>>>

 

 

I was laying in my bed think of that crazy fool ,, her words were flashing back in my mind "bet?!" I really cant understand her ,, then I got message ,,, it was from jenny.

 

"oppa ,, it's all your fault ,, your going to give me 50$ I cant tell mom that I betted  on dating someone and I lost ,, mom will kill me ,,, and it's

all your fault" 

 

what ,, she wants me to pay? Never,,,, but miss park will kill her ,,, oh god why she always makes so much trouble ,,,, I didn’t text her back .

 

 

{after 10 minute}

Oh I think she is waiting for my replay ,,, should I do it?!! … no never ,, that trouble maker.

 

And then I got a message " hey you ,,, don’t you dare to ignore this message too I know that you read it and that your not sleeping ,, don’t forget ,, you are the reason I lost ,, everything was going well ,,, now how can I face that seohyun tomorrow ,, oh god,,, oppa I will kill you".

 

"She have such a bad personality" I said without realizing that I was smiling

 

 Texted her "ok ,, just because of miss park not you ,,, I don’t want her to see her daughter like a loser :P"

 

After less that a minute I got a replay " hey dude ,, who u call a loser ,, look at your self first ,,, and I didn't lose I still have oneday left ,,, I just need to wake up early this morning and be beauty like always "

 

"Oh god she never gives up" I said.

 

"But when she will bet to date me " I said to my self ,,,and looked at the white ceiling above myself and sighed.

 

{next day} in school.

 

 

I saw jenny before me I wanted to go to her and say hi ,,, but I saw her walking to minsoo.

 

They said something and both of them went to quite place so I followed them.

 

 

Jenny's pov>>>

 

I was in school that I saw minsoo oppa infront of me.

 

"oh hi minsoo oppa" I said while waving at him.

 

"uh there is you jenny ah" he said.

 

I went to him. " I have to tell you something" he said.

 

Oh my god I knew I knew that I cant lost ,,, " emm what is it oppa?" I said.

 

"follow me" he said and then started walking to a place that not many student come to it .

 

"what is it oppa?" I said while smiling to him.

 

"un jenny-ah I wanted to tell that!" he said.. he was shying.

 

"what is it oppa?!" I said ,, to look like I don’t know .

 

He looked at my eyes and said " iam sorry jenny-ah but iam dating someone" .

 

"h? what? Dating?" I said with shocked face "but you said that you were single". I said.

 

"I was single ,, but now iam dating seohyun now" he said " iam sorry".

 

Oh that "oh no you don’t have to be sorry oppa" I said.

 

" no I should be sorry" he said, of course you should you jerk ,, I wanna kill you.

 

"no it's not your fault" I said.

 

"but you seem sad " he said. Why he wont stop iam already so embarrassed.

 

"no iam not" I said while trying to control my mind.

 

"oh but you seem sad" he said.. this is going out of control that jerk wont stop,, I lost my control.

 

" yeah iam so mad right now you jerk" I yelled " how can I be relax right now you fool" I said while kicking his leg so hard .

 

And left while I was going I saw xiumin oppa looking at me with a angry face. "oh iam already so mad ,  don’t say anything" I said to him and left.

 

In all day minsoo oppa was looking at me shocked scared. He was running on my mind. And xiumin didn’t even talk to me. He didn’t even messaged me.

 

So I went to his house.. his mom opened the door.

 

"hello miss kim" I said while bowing, "is xiumin oppa here?"

she replied" oh yes ,, come in ,, I will call him".

 

"it's ok ,, I will go by myself ,,, he is in his room now? I said.

 

"yes he is".

 

So I went to his room to find it dark and silent ,,, I went in and the lumps to see him sit on his bed thinking .

 

He looked at me with shocked face. "what are you doing here?" he said.

 

"of course I come to see you pabo ,,, whats will be other reason" I said while jumping on his bed.

 

"what do you want?" he said with He looked straight into my eyes with an unreadable reaction.

 

"is something wrong?" I said.

 

"no ,,, nothing " he said looking at the other side.

 

"oppa ,,, is something bothering you?" I looked in his eyes. He looked sad,, I have know him for a years ,, he's always bright but sometimes I bother him too much.

 

"anyia jenny-ah nothing is wrong" he said with a weak smile.

 

"oppa tell me,,, we're friends ,,,why I tell you everything and you don’t " I said.

 

He smiled at me and patted my head "I am ok ,, did you worry a lot about me?" he said.

 

"oppa" I yelled .. "I wont tell you anything anymore" I pout " you know all my secrets and I don’t know anything of yours,,,, what if you  used them against me and I don’t have anything against you"

 

He pinched my cheeks and said "it's because your all secret and I have no secret"

 

"yaaa" I yelled.

 

"lets go down" he said. I followed him.

 

Miss kim was making dinner.

 

 

"miss kim ,, oppa ,,, I will be going now ,,, goodbye" I bowed to miss kim and waved at oppa.

 

"why don’t you stay here for dinner?" miss kim said.

 

"no thank you ,,, my mom will be waiting ,,, she made my favorite food for dinner" I smiled and then walked out ,,, then xiumin followed me.

 

"wait I will come with you" he said.

 

"no I will go by myself" I said.

 

" I just wanna walk" he looked at me and smiled.

 

I am happy that he become the old xiumin again.

 

I saw ice cream shop infront of as,,, I pinched oppa's hand.

 

"auuch " he looked at me smiling the evil smile "what?" he said. And I just looked at the ice creams … he looked at where iam looking.

 

"ice cream ? Now" he said and I just did my evil smile again.

 

"you cant eat if you eat ice cream now,,, latter" he said.

 

"I can ,,, I can,,, oppa ,,, uh ,, oppa" I said like a kid with a puppy eyes.

 

"but you said that your mom made my favorite food for dinner" he said.

 

"no she didn’t "
"but you said so"

"I said it cuz I didn’t want your mom to make me stay ,,, mom is not coming back before 9,,, I will be eating rameon" I sad with sad face.

 

"ok lets go" he said while doing the smile of angel,, oh he's so kind ,,, kekeke he always lose to others because he is so innocent.

 

We went in and I ordered to chocolate ice cream.

 

"but I don’t like chocolate " he said while looking at me.

 

"who said it's for you " I said while stucking out my tongue towards him,, and went to sit.

 

He ordered his favorite and sit infront of me.

 

I was eating while he just sit looking at me." Stop it ,,, don’t look that way eat yours your making people uncomfortable" I said.

 

"it's because you are so different"

 

"why why iam different" I looked at him.

 

"no you are acting so different with other boys"

 

I smiled "because they are boys"

 

"so what I am"he sent me a death glare.

 

"because you are oppa " I said.

 

"what is oppa" he said.

 

"it's you" I laughed at his stupid questions.

 

He just looked at his icecream and started eating.

 

"good boy" I patted his head.

 

Then he looked at me again. "why the other are boy for you and iam oppa?" he asked .

 

He asks stupid questions " why you are not talking with other girls and why your always with me?"

he looked at me and didn’t say anything ,,, h couldn’t think why "see" I said.

 

And we got out of the icecream shop.

 

"I will go now" he  said.

 

"yaa you said you will come with me " I yelled.

 

"iam tried ,,, see you tomorrow" he said and went on the other way.

 

I just looked at him while he's gone ,,, he seems to act different those days.

 

 

Xiumin's pov>>>

 

I think it's hard to hold it anymore ,,, I just thought that time will heal everything ,,, but it made it worse ,,, I don’t think I can stay friend with her,, it's too hard for me ,,, I will tell her,,, even if I lose her it's better than seeing her with other guys,,, maybe if I told her she will love me back too ,,, OK lets tell her.

 

I laid on my bed smiling ,, just thinking about telling her how I feel ,,, I didn't think about her feelings so much ,,, maybe not seeing her anymore is easier than being friend and hiding your feeling from her.

All night flower were going and coming throw me.

 

 

Jenny's pov>>>>

 

I got a text from my friend "unnie please introduce me to him,,, you know that I am in love with him more than 3 years now"

 

I sighed as I read the message , " I cant ,, he don’t want to date ,, what can I do" I replied.

 

" but it's better for you if he dated someone,,, unnie help me this time" she texted again.

 

I think she's right ,, how old is he this year he didn’t date anyone until now,,, I should help him,,, I said while doing my pretty smile.

 

"come to the café that we always go to tomorrow at 6 ,,, I will make a blind date for you,,, but iam not telling him ,, cuz he wont come if he knew" I texted my friend.

 

 

Xiumin's pov>>>

 

I got a message from jenny I opened it " oppa come to the café that I like to go to,,,, be sure to come ,,, or I will cut you into pieces ,,, and wear something good,,,, ok?!?! Don’t forget at 6".

 

I think its time to tell her ,,, I smiled at myself.

 

 

{next day}

 

I pick what to wear and look at the mirror for last time smile appears on my lips,,, "all done" I said while going out of my room.

 

I felt happy all the way ,, I kept thinking of the bright future we will have after this,, but what if she didn’t love me?!?! ,,,, be positive I kept saying it to myself.

 

On my way I saw a little girl selling flowers ,,, then I wanted to get her some flowers.

 

"hey little girl can I have the red one" I said to her.

She smiled at me "how many flowers do you want?" she asked.

"umm I don’t know how much I should get?" I asked.

"it's for your girlfriend?" she said while smiling to me.

 

"girlfriend?! Yes girlfriend" I said while patting her head.

 

She gave me the amount of flower that others get for their lovers.

 

"Wanna write her name?" she asked.

 

"name? should we,,, I think she will like it.

 

We wrote jenny's name on it

 

I went to the café  ,,, I looked everywhere but I didn’t find her.

 

Then I saw a girl with a familiar face coming to me.

 

"xiumin shi ,, I was waiting for you" she smiled at me.

 

"me why?"

 

"jenny made a blind date for us" she smiled.

 

"what? Blind date" I asked my heart broke into pieces.

 

 

(jenny's friend) Soomi's pov>>>>

 

He come in ,,, he was looking for jenny as I guess ,, but jenny didn’t told him that this is a blind date ,, so why he's caring flowers red ones.

 

I went to him  he looked so shocked when I told him about what happened ,,, he couldn’t say anything like he was stabbed from the back,,, but why should someone be so angry just for a blind date ,, he just left me without a word ,,, maybe he just hates me or iam not his idea type ,,, then I looked at the flowers.

 

 

There was something wrote on then I looked to see "jenny I love you"

What he loves jenny but they grew together ,,, jenny thinks of him like a brother.

 

I got a call from jenny .

 

"oh what Is going on now,,, is everything fine,,, did he got angry ,,, do you think this is going to work?" jenny said ,, she didn’t even let me speak she was asking and answering all by herself.

 

"jenny-ah"

 

"uh what soomi-ah?"

 

"he just left"

 

"what ,,, oh my god,,, just left like this I thought him acting stupid  but not like this,,, how can he just leave you alone" jenny said.

 

"I think that we did a mistake " I said with a sorrowful voice.

 

"uh soomi-ah ,,, why are you so sad ,,, what did he? ,,, iam just going to kill him " jenny yelled.

 

She's a sensitive girl , but kinda stupid she cant read peoples mind well, I feel sorry for him. He has a crush on her since childhood.

 

He come her to tell her ,,, oh that how can she don’t know ,,, maybe I should tell her.

 

"jenny-ah"

 

"emm soomi unnie ,,, what?" she asked.

 

"nothing I will talk to you later" I said I don’t think that I should tell her.

 

"emm Ok,, bye" she said.

 

I said goodbye to her and went to home.

 

All night I was thinking about what could xiumin went through all this time ,,, she's so naughty girl ,, it's not easy to deal with her.

 

{next day}

 

Jenny's pov>>>

 

I went to the class to see xiumin sting in his seat. I went to him.

 

"oppa ,, mian ,, I wont do it again,, it was a mistake mistake" I said while warming my hand around his neck from the back.

 

He just got up and went out of the class.

 

"whats wrong with this boy" I said to myself.

 

"yaa ,, teacher will come now,,,, ya" I yelled at him from the back.

 

Is he so angry?! I just did it for him. I was thinking while that seohyun came to me.

 

"you couldn’t have minsoo oppa so you are playing with xiumin now" she said.

 

"yaa do you think everyone is like you" I said after looking at her from the foot to her head.

 

"wh ,, whats wrong with me?" she asked.

 

"you really don’t know or just acting like you don’t know" I said to her, "so what happened to minhwan" {her ex-boyfriend,, she was dating him before I hear that she's dating minsoo oppa} .

 

"minhwan?!?!" she looked at me. "it's being two days that we broke up ,,, why are you keep on saying his name?" she said.

 

I started laughing "still you don’t know why you are a ?" I said.

 

I walked away from her ,,, and she was yelling ,, calling my name,,, she always ruin my mood.

 

 

I hate seeing him angry,, or I don’t wana him to be sad ,,, he's someone I want to protect cause I have done it all my live but I thought he don’t need me anymore in highschool but he's still the little boy.

 

I went to find him,,, he was at the rooftop like always ,,, a smile appeared on my face when I saw him there. I run to him and hid his eyes with my hand from the back.

 

"guess who?" I said.

 

"jenny-ah iam not in mood to play"

 

I sit next to him "whats wrong oppa?" I said.

 

"nothing I just wanna be alone for sometime" he said,, without  even looking at me.

 

"why are you angry? Cause of the blind date? I knew that you wont come if I told you ,,, I just want you to fall in love and be happy"

 

"anya ,,, I just wanna be alone please ,, just go" he said.

 

I went closer to him "I wont let you alone never ever ever ,,, you can pretend like iam not her or I am a ghost " I said while smiling at him.

 

He just looked at me and a smile appeared on his face.

 

"oppa" I said why looking at him curiously.

 

"emm" "what" he said.

 

"oppa what would you do without me ,,, if I wasn’t here for you what would happen to you" I looked at him.

 

"I didn’t ever thought of my live without you" he said.

 

I just rested my head on his shoulder "oppa saranghae,,,, chinja chinja saranghae" (Chinja = really) I said to him.

 

"jenny-ah" he said to me.

 

"emm oppa" I said.

 

"want to date me?" he asked.

 

"emm ,,, but after I date half of the boys in korea"

 

"pabo" he removed my head "lets go ,,, teacher will get angry"

 

The school ended and I went home,,, at 6 I got a call from soomi

 

"soomi-ah why did you call?" I asked.

 

"I want to have a pajama party ,,, wanna do it ?"

 

"pajama,,,,,,,,,OWwwwwww … sure unnie ,, came early so we could have more time".

 

"ok ,,, iam on my way"

 

{after 1 hour}

 

We were in my room talking about everything.

 

-"what happened to the bet?" she asked.

 

-"I lost"

 

-"why did you lost I thought everything went well"

 

-"xiumin called so much ,,, he was going to ask me out after the movie ends ,, but he thought that iam two timer "

 

-"xiumin ,, ohhh "

 

-"I wanted to kill him" I said while my hands went into a fist.

 

-"jenny-ah"

 

-"emm unnie".

 

-"what you think as xiumin".

 

-"xiumin oppa? Ohh why? Just oppa". I said.

 

-"don’t you love him?".

 

-"yah are you joking! What ? Love? never". I couldn’t even ever thought of loving him.

 

-"don’t you miss him when he is not around? Or don’t you feel sad when he don’t talk to you? Or don’t you feel that you wanna go to him when he is sad?" she asked.

 

Ohh this girl how she know that? ,,, but she is right I feel that way everytime.

 

"Don’t you?" she asked me.. it made me come back to reality.

 

"anya I said he was a friend" I said while throwing a pillow at her.

 

"yaaa" she yelled "I know you love him,, she started throwing thing at me.

 

{next day} we both went to school together ,,, she went to her class and I went to mine.

 

I kept thinking about what she said,,, I was afraid of facing him.

 

Then suddenly he appeared in front of me.

 

"jenny-ah good morning " he said while smiling at me. His smile made my heart beat so fast ,,, I couldn’t even look at him.

 

<3 ♥

 

Xiumin's pov>>>

 

Jenny keep on running away from me ,,, she want to avoid me ,,, she's not looking at my eyes no matter what I do.

 

"yaaaa" I yelled at her.

 

"what" she said with a relax voice making me even more angry.

 

"why aren’t you looking at my eyes,,, whats wrong with your eyes" I yelled I at her.

 

"my eyes" she said"nothing wrong with them why you think so?".

 

I turned her face to mine with my hand looking right in her eyes " you cant look at me like this" I said.

 

"I can" she yelled and walked away.

 

I just looked at her walk away.

 

Jenny's Pov>>>

 

Oh my heart oh my heart oh god I think I have fallen in love ,, but why with him he's not my type ,,, I really wanna cry,,,, it's all because of him he made me love him ,,, I will kill him or make him take responsibility of my heart. I cant have crush on someone ,,, it's so embarrassing.

 

I went to class walked to xiumin.

 

I pointed him "yaa you come out" I yelled. Making all the student look at me.

 

Xiumin looked at me and then at the other student "me! Ok ,,, why are you yelling?" he said.

 

I didn’t answer him "just follow me" I said and start walking to the rooftop and he followed me.

 

On the rooftop I looked back at him.

 

"I think you have made me fall for you I think I love you ,,, so you should take responsibility of my heart from now on" I said to him. I have made many courage to say those words.

 

But he just looked at me like he was frozen. I think I said it too easily.

 

"don’t look at me like that ,,,,,,, I cant have a crush on someone so you should take responsibility and love me back" I said to him back he just looked at me like he was frozen again. It's embarrassing.

 

 

Xiumin's pov>>>

 

I followed her to the rooftop while she looked at me and said

"I think you have made me fall for you I think I love you ,,, so you should take responsibility of my heart from now on" I couldn’t believe myself,,, I couldn't say anything.

 

"don’t look at me like that ,,,,,,, I cant have a crush on someone so you should take responsibility and love me back" she said after some second's of silent. I just couldn't get out of the shock.

 

Dskdsdsfd <3 

 

No one's Pov>>>

 

They were standing on the rooftop after jenny said "don’t look at me like that ,,,,,,, I cant have a crush on someone so you should take responsibility and love me back" ,,, xiumin was just standing there frozen but suddenly a smile appeared on his face he finally believed what he is seeing ,,, he hugged her tightly ,, jenny was getting out of breath.

 

"oppa what are you doing let me go" she said,, while trying to push xiumin ,,, but he was hugging her tightly.

 

" iam taking responsibility" he said.

 

"oh what?!" she said shocked, she suddenly thought "you should but this mean you are just taking responsibility or you love me too" she said.

 

Xiumin smiled at her stupidness "both" he said.

 

After what he said jenny felt shy remembered what she just did.

 

So she run off to the class ,,, and xiumin was annoying her all day.

 

After school jenny tried to avoid while going home but he was waiting her infront of the gate.

 

He came to her with a smile and took her bag and carried it.

 

"give it to me I will carry it by myself" she said.

 

"stand still" he yelled ,, and then smiled at her "i said I will take responsibility of my girlfriend" and holded her hand.

 

While going   home both of them were all smiling while holding hands,,, it was silent but lovely.

 

 

Day by day there love grew more ,,,, but not without fighting ,,, jenny was a naughty girl and there was always many boys around her.

 

 

Xiumin didn’t let other boys look at her ,,, and jenny always liked to sjow off ,,, but xiymin never understood why she likes showing off cause he didn't like it.

{one year after}

 

Jenny's pov>>>

 

I wake up and called xiumin " oppa your coming and picking me up, right?" I said to him.

 

"uhh cant you just come by your self today?" he said.

 

"yaa today is the first day of school,,, I shold be the star of today" I yelled at him.

 

"you are always star to me,, I will come tomorrow" he said.

 

"yaa I see you want to break up with me?!" I yelled at him.

 

"araseo I will come and pick you" he said and then stated yelling "and you cant just talk about breaking up so easily".

 

"we wont break up until the moment you do want I ask,,, and I seriously don’t expect too much all girls are like this ,, its just because you didn’t date anyone before,,, kiss you ,, see you latter" I said with bright voice.

 

"see you" he said.

 

And I started changing my clothes.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3

 

"knock knock" I hear the sound of the door.

 

I run and open the door.

 

"opppaaa" I yelled with a smile running to him.

 

He looked at me with a serious face"lets go" he said.

 

"yaa" I yelled "you are too bad to me" I said and start crying.

 

"ya mian tashin aneulge(I wont do it again)" he said to me doing aegeo.

 

I looked at him with puppy eyes "you used to do all this when we were friends,,,, you don’t love me anymore" I said. I know he cant stand seeing me sad like this so I like teasing him.

 

"no it's not like this ,,, you know how much I love you" he said while earsing my tears.

I just looked at him " I didn’t ask anything your just ignoring me" I looked at him with the puppy eyes .. I love to make him feel sorry,, it make me laugh inside.

 

He kissed my forehead "lets go we are going to be late"  he said , and then looked at me "and don’t cry you are going to ruin your make up" he teased,,, that jerk.

 

"yaa " I yelled and followed him.

 

When we arrived in our class I saw seohyun.. I sighed and I went close to her we both walked to each other, with giving other the death glare.

 

 

"long time no see" I said while crossing my arms.

 

"she did coped my pose " yas long time no see jenny shi" she said. That I wanna kill her every time I see her.

 

"how much boyfriends you have changed this time" I . While doing my evil smile.

 

"I didn't count them" she laughed and started hugging me "I missed you.

 

"ya stop acting friendly" I yelled at her,,  we always fight but we still friends ,, and I have fun fighting with her ,, I love her as an enemy ,, well ok we can say we're friends :D.

 

{After 4 month}

 

Now we're besties with seohyun I hated her but no more we are really close right now,, we share everything we know everything about each other ,,, soomi still laugh when she us :/ but its ok I laugh sometimes too when I remember .

 

And minseok's case we are still together I said that we will break up more than hundred times ,,, no one can love me like the way he does that’s why I say that a lot ,,,, I love him a lot too ,,, I know that no one can get along with me like him ,,, he's really calm he never made a fight with me unless that I talk with some boys ,, he's jealous ,,, but I like the way he gets jealous that’s why I do it more.