Two

Finding Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once I arrived home, my grandmother greeted me warmly. She was sat on the terrace, like what she always did. Especially, when I went home late and raining on the time I usually came. I told her to not do it. But she said, she only wanted to get fresh air.  

 “Oh my… Did I tell you to bring umbrella everywhere, didn’t I?” She frowned, and went inside while I stood still in front of the door. I looked miserable, but she acted like I was okay.

The wet clothes I wore made puddles on the floor; I played it with my right foot. It made me wondered. I felt relief once I went home, I wasn’t sure it caused by telling Seunghyun that I was sad. Maybe, just maybe, it was because the sadness I had fading through the rain drops which flowed on my body and ended falling on the ground.

Then, she came bringing a white thick towel. My head slowly felt the warmth of my grandmother hands as she moved her hands with towel on my wet hair. Like a little girl, that’s how I felt when my grandma did this. However, I liked it.

“Go take a bath, Dara! Before you catch a cold,” she gave me a sign with her head to walk in.

“I’m sorry,” I muttered after I passed her. I’m sorry for being like this.

I walked inside my bedroom after took a bath. I saw my reflection on the mirror. Wet hair and pale face. Small figure stood in front of me. Where was the light I knew? I used to see it on my face before. I wished I could see that light again. May the lights shine on me.

When I was about to close my eyes to sleep, all of a sudden, the face of Seunghyun popped up on my mind. That was kind of face when he shaded me from the rain drops. In some way, I felt guilty. I forced him to understand what I felt, but I couldn’t tell him the reason why. I thought that all the sadness I had wasn’t easy to be understood, and I thought, he wouldn’t.

I knew it wasn’t the first time for Seunghyun asked ‘what’s wrong with you?’

I knew that he sensed there was something wrong with me. But I couldn’t tell him, even though he was always there for me.

We just got closer since the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter