One

Finding Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clouds hid the beautiful blue sky. I see nothing but grey cottons above my head. One by one, the clouds falling its tears.  Without realizing, I imitated what the clouds have done. Cloud’s tears showered the earth, the trees must been happy, I should be happy too, but why did I don’t feel the same? I rubbed my eyes as I try to stop the waterfall on my cheeks, I couldn’t handle it! I’m tired, tired of this kind of feeling. I wanted to run away, ran to escape myself from the shaker sadness. Then, I just kept running even the raindrops falling against me, even though I didn’t know where I was going. I just didn’t want to feel this way, the feeling of an anxiety.

“Sandara!” someone called my name in the middle of the heavy rain. The voice sounded similar to me, but my head didn’t want to move. My locked lips couldn’t answer him until I didn’t sense the raindrops which should run into my body.  He saved me, saved me from the cloud’s tears attacked with his red umbrella.

“What’s wrong with you?” he yelled right in front of my face, his eyes looked full of fear and worry. It made my body shook harder even more. Speechless. I don’t know what to say, my lips freeze and my mind messed up. No matter how loud he yelled at me, I couldn’t tell him.

Without any words, he grabbed my hand. I tried to pull my hand, but his grip just too strong for a weakling like me. He embraced my petite body; the warm heat flowed through my vein to all over my body. But, Seungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter