Chapter Three: All I know

Swept with the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's P.O.V,

"You're going to be given 100 days to fulfill this command. You must not fail or fall in love with her." I couldn't believe what I was going to become.I never thought it was even possible for that to happen, but now it's happening to me. What do I expect. "What's her name?" He looked at me, Her name is Hara, do not hurt her like the other guys did."

"How am I supposed to support myself?" He gave me everything that I needed. From a debit card, car, house, and many other necessities that every person would have. He sent me down like that, to my way to find her. I remember, on the screen, she was wearing an office style clothes. I guess she worked in a company or something. I remember she had doll-like features. Her head was round and her big eyes attracted to me.

"You must not fail or fall in love with her," His words, I must not forget them. I came back to the apartment that He gave me, I still couldn't believe that there was already one day out. "How am I going to find that girl? There is one out of many chances I will get to meet that girl." 

I looked in the fridge, I don't usually cook, or ever, so I'm not even sure what to make. Doing that made me stomach growl like it was about to burst. I looked up on SNS to find some recipes to cook. Things look delicious but looked hard to make. I ended up making some kimchi stew. I wasn't sure how it was supposed to taste.

"Most important, KIMCHI!!" I took it out and set it on the counter, "Pork! Pork! Pork!" I was excited. I've never eaten any korean food while I was up there. But it seems really good when people eat down here. I scrolled on my phone to look what other things I had needed. "Sugar, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste ... green onions .. check!" I pulled out the basics: sesame oil and water. 

I put everything things into a pot like it said. Next I just added water into it and boiled it. I smelled good but I wasn't sure it tasted good or like it was supposed to. After about 30 minutes, it turned of the stove. They said it'll be ready by that time frame. I stirred the stew with a wooden spoon. I scooped some on the stew and blew on it to cool it down and then tasted it. "Umm, this is good. But is this the right taste?

I scooped a few spoon fulls into a bowl with a spoon. I headed out the door and rung the bell of the neighbor that live across from my door. "Who is it?" I heard a voice loud but angelic from the other side.

The door open and the first thing I saw was her eyes. The big round eyes that I had been waiting for.It was Hara, The girl that I was looking for, thinking about all day. "Oh!" I pointed at her. She looked at me, flared a gaze at me. "Sorry," I lowered my hand

"She opened the door fully and came out with her arms crossed. "What do you need?" I till couldn't believe it. I was still dazed and in dream land. Hara, the girl that I've been trying to find, was closer to me than ever. How did I not realized that He gave me a house this near her. 

"Hello?" She looked annoyed. "Oh, I'm sorry. Again." I looked down at the kimchi stew out of embarrassment. I was staring at her the whole time, :"I was wondering if this was the taste of it. Could you taste it for me?" I scoop the stew with the spoon and hand it to her. Without her saying anything, she took the spoon and slur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter