Chapter 2: That Girl

Swept with the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hara's P.O.V.

"What is there to live for you ask? You live to see what is coming to you next, whether it's good or bad, you have to receive it." I looked at Jessica. She had tears that rolled down the side of the cheeks. "No matter what, you should go through it. That's how you learn and that's what you live for." I squeezed Jessica's hands. "Let's go through it together from now on."

Jessica had slept over that night, she didn't feel like going home or getting up from the bed. But we woke up and cooked breakfast for us. "Unnie, why don't you just move in with me? I mean there is nothing wrong, and I would love to have you move in with me."

She ate a spoonful, chewed it, and swallowed it. "You, you're okay with it?"There was nothing wrong with it,I mean we have slept over at each other's house many times. We could just become roommates. "Umm" I nodded. She stopped eating and looked at her plate.

"I knew you would say that... That's why I had already packed my stuff already! I was so busy the other day packing, but all I have to do is call someone to come pick them up!" She go me so excited. I started jumping and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Jessica laughed at me, "Eat before your food gets cold." I sat down and ate. I kept annoying her by asking if she was being for real and asking a whole bunch of questions.

A couple days later, she had all her stuff packed in the apartment, our apartment. Boxes pilled up in the living room of our apartment, there was nowhere to step or walk through. But I was happy, me and Jessica were going to live together anyway so whatever, I had helped her unpack her stuff and we placed them in the room.

Days later were basically the same, we unpacked Jessica's things, and placed them where she wanted them. "Why do you have so much stuff?" I asked. "I buy a lot of things." She looked at her things. "A lot," I giggled. 

We had too many days spent inside the apartment so I insisted that we go out to eat for dinner today. We were at a fancy restaurant ordering our food, "What would you like to drink?" The waiter had asked. Aha just joking, we were at a food truck stand.

"Ahjumma! One more bottle of soju here please." I yelled out a bit sober. We had come here to release my anger that was still in me. I had missed Junhyung so much these past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter