Chapter 1: What is there to live for?

Swept with the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the busy streets of Seoul, you could hear the cries of a young woman. Someone who has been thrown away like a useless sheet of paper. She has been in multiple relationships, trying to find her true love.

"Oppa," Hara begged. She pulled his shirt by the wrist. As he turned around and looked at her. His eyes were just full of pity and regrets. He could not turn back time, which was what he wished for. "Don't go," She continued sobbing as his pitiful eyes looked at her. He removed her hands that gripped his shirt, making her want to cry even more.

"Do you know what I don't like about you? Don't you know why I'm doing this to you?" He said to her. She never seen him like this and it broke her heart. "You.. are just too pitiful to even look at. Why couldn't you just sleep with me? Once? I wouldn't ask for anything more than that. So then why can't you? Why?!"

Just like that, Hara was dumped. From the man she did not expect the most. She had given him her all, everything, just not her body.

Oppa left me. Yong Jun Hyung left me. I just don't want to live anymore. What is there to live for when everyone leaves you behind? From the ones you loved the most, they left you. This world is just bull.

As I walked back home, I had no strength in me. I walked like a zombie, that could care less about anything but her ex boyfriend. "What is there to live for anymore." In front of a lamp post where nobody was near,she cried and cried. Her head held low, sitting on  the cold cemented ground. Until she couldn't cry anymore, she looked up into the dark black sky. With stars that surrounded the moon. 

"Even you have people who adore you. They stay around you." I got up still with no strength in me, I walked home. 

The next morning, I woke up and found a zombie in the bedroom. And guess who it was. Me. I was thinking, and I just started crying more and more. I couldn't get over the fact that we had broken up. Over the past 4 months. We had done a lot together, but eventually it came to a falling point. "What was there to live for." I cried myself to sleep even though I had just woke up.

In my sleep I heard someone at the door. The doorbell had rung and I got up. I opened the door and guess who it was. Jessica unnie! "Unnie!," She looked at me confused and a bit disgusted by how I looked, but still she gave me a warm hug. "Awh, come here." Even though she's a couple years older than me, we're be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter