Legal action

Missing you like crazy

Tiffany pov

 

"Paboo~" i knock her head lightly after looking at what her have browsing few hours ago.

"Bwoyaa?" Chuckles looking at her pout while rubbing her head, the place i hit just now.

I ruffles her hair. "Tae ah~ how many times have i told you, not to read those stupid comments?"

"If i didn't read it, my family will." I sigh with her answer.

"Ask them not to."

"I did."

"Then?"

"It has been a looong time.  I know they still read it and been hurt even i said don't!"

"Just like you."

"....."

I pats her head and pull her close for a hug. "Maybe there is million of people who being antis to you but don't forget the digits who loves you and cares for you okay?"

"I'm sorry. I'm not a good leader. I'm not a good daughter for my family"

"Hey. You are such a good leader and daughter and you are amazing!"

"And i'm not a good lover too. My life is so pathetic!" She start to sobs. I caress her back softly.  This is not Taeyeon that i know. She must been hurt for a long time until being this fragile. Maybe not infront of many people, but us.

"You have a fight with Baek?"

"....." Her sobbing answer my question.

"Shhh~ what is it now? He is not being good to you? I will scold him!"

"A aniya. It was me."

"Whats with you?"

"I'm being selfish.  All he do is just try to make me happy. Cheering me up and all that. Even i know he is also sad with s leaving."

"You did the same for him too, remember?"

"I just feel like a burden to him? Should i breaking up with him?"

"Yahhh! You both love each other right?"

"I don't know? Maybe we can try to forget everything? Just like you and nichkhun. You are him a way more happy after those break up." She just looking down.

"We are different.  Me and him always ending up with a fight over anything.  Even just a small issue.  Afterall, me and him still can be friend up till now."

"Maybe i can be his noona.  A good noona, just like before."

"What?"

"Being a bad lover, not only upsetting him but also his lover."

"Are you sure, you and him gonna be okay if you breaking up with him?"

"....."

"Hey, listen here.  Can you just see him as a dongsaeng after this? It is totally different you know? Before, now and later!"

"....."

"The fact that you are working in the same agencies won't help either."

"But i have been through that before when i broke up with teuk oppa.  And both of us doing just fine."

Sigh softly. Taking my time to come out with something better. 

"Am i right? Baek will do just fine without me."

"I am not sure about him, but about you, i doubt that."

"I will be just fine."

"It was different when you and teuk.  You have been going through lots of thing with Baek, Tae.  I know you love him so much!"

"I keep thinking, i love my members more than him. I tend to be selfish sometimes toward him. I haven't care much for his feeling."

"Even i am confuse right now. 1. You are being less in caring his feeling by thinking breaking up with him. 2. You wanna breaking up because you think that you are not good enough for him. You need to remember this, we can't be perfect for anyone.  We have our own flaw, our black moody side. But not all of us are lucky to have someone who willing to deal with our lackness.  and i think you are one of that lucky person."

"I am lucky but poor him."

"Why don't you ask him, what is his true happiness? To be with you or to satisfy other's needy? You need to know, no matter how hard we are trying to satisfy people, we won't success.  People can be selfish sometimes and we too, can be selfish sometimes."

"Hmmm"

"If you no wanna asking him, why don't you asking yourself first?"

i hear a deep sigh from her.

She is tugging my hand now, slowly sitting up facing me.

"Fany ah!"

"Yes?"

"Management asking me whether i wany to take legal action on those antis or not."

"Mwo? Really?"

"Don't you think it is kinda drama and hmm?" She shrugs her shoulder.

"Well, it have gave you a really bad impact on you recently, i don't knoe what they have been talking about you because i can't. Yoh know right, the last time i did read those comments about my late mom..." i can't even control my emotion even up till now if i remember that.

"I know right.  We should just ignore them right?"

"I don't know? Maybe this is the time when they need to learn something?"

She look at me while raising her eyebrow, i just nodding and shrugs off my shoulder.

She pouting and messing her hair in frustration.

"Let's talk more about the details with the girls and management okay? I think this time must be really worst until they come out with this idea." I pats her shoulder and hugs her tight tightly.

"Yah! I can't breath you know!" She wiggle as protesting me as im like squeezing her in the hug.

"Ngeee~ Should i call baekhyun larlink to give you cpr?"

"bwoyaaah?"

"Kim Taeyeon ish blushing nyahahahaha!" I laughing her hard.

"Meanie!"

"Hehe come on, let's eat now. Maknae and Yoong is outside waiting for us. Others will be joining us later after their schedule." I drags her out from the room.