Wine

Ice cream, Cotton candy, Champagne, and Wine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Wine.

 

 

Seunghyun stare at his sights. His grin couldn’t be even wider. He couldn’t decide what amaze his the most. The table with two seats on their big balcony hotel room, the dinner on the, the 2 bottles of familiar wines, or to the woman with red dress who obviously planned this all.

 

It was him the one who searched and booked this place for their honeymoon. He chooses the room with the largest balcony that facing the bright blue ocean of Greece because she told him she like the balcony and really like to see everything from there. But he didn’t know that she somehow manage to get a hand on it too. They’re just arrived a few hours ago. After had a little tour a round their suite and take a nap for only 45 minutes, Tiffany dragged him out to go outside to see the sea.  On their way around the place, she told him she likes some flower that they saw at the little flower store  which seunghyun secretly bought them and send them to the hotel. Although it’s still their first day in Santorini, they’re already looks for souvenir. Tiffany really like to buy something for her friend and family whenever she went somewhere. After they officially dating and Seunghyun introduced her to his family, whenever she go, she would always bring something at least for his Grandfather. She adore him so much. Sometime she would brought him the best wine according to her Dad whom also apparently a wine lover too. Although they knew Grandpa Choi couldn’t drink a lot anymore, it’s still make him happy to know that he has new wines.

 

When they were back to their room, there was a bouquet of flower on their bed. It was like how Seunghyun wanted it to delivered. Tiffany immediately recognize the flower and turned to him then she would huge him tightly and kissed him.

 

She clapped her forehead, told him she forgot something. She bought something for him and send it to the hotel, but it probably still on the receptionist. She asked him if he could get it for her while she take a bath because she wasn’t uncomfortable and felt her skin sticky probably since they were just got back from the beach. Seunghyun was tempting to asked her if they could shower together, but figured out she probably isn’t ready yet, if not she would asked him herself, so he went to the receptionist to get the gift from tiffany. When he went back to their room she was still in the bathroom. Strangely their door to the balcony and the window on the both side of it were closed. But he let it go. He figured out, it was probably tiffany who did that for some reason. A few minutes later she come out from the bathroom, she told him to go get a shower and change so they can go get a dinner after that. Seunghyun was almost disappointed. He thought when he saw her with only a tower wrapped around her body, their honeymoon will began. But his thought was wrong. So he went to the bathroom after she gave him his changes.

 

When he come out from the bathroom ready to go the get the damn dinner, Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. He called out for her, she replied from the balcony. So he opened the door just to met the surprise.

 

“hai Tabi…” she said.

 

Seunghyun was speechless to see around her. Their balcony was beautiful, there were candles around it. A table for two on the other side of their Jacuzzi. A mini lamp street also standing on the corner near their table. She was standing near the table with her long red gown that has a tied belt around her waist. She was gorgeous.

 

Tiffany come to him and reached for his hand then pulled her toward the table. Once they were there, she poured the wine onto their glasses then handed one for him. He would drink it, it taste familiar just like the label on the bottle. It was the same bottle from 1987 exactly like the one his grandfather let him taste the wine for the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter